BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #75 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF50+; Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. This product has a dry touch texture: double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks and is water resistant. La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards: - 100% hypoallergenic skincare range - Non-comedogenic - High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water - Tested on sensitive skin - No parabens - Non-perfumed. see more...

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel Cream SPF50+
  • "Having extreme sensitive skin and a history of skin cancer in my family, I trust this sunscreen to protect my skin all year long. It absorbs beautifully and does not leave any white streaks." in 27 reviews
Lindsay M.
I used this and loved it! It goes on your skin so easily and it dries almost instantly with no white cast. It’s great for makeup lovers who don’t have the time or patience to wait for their spf to sink in before going in with their primer/foundation! Plus spf 50 is great for your skin as i believe it protects 95-97% of the UVA/UVB rays which is amazing. Let’s keep those wrinkles away people!
Gabriela P.
Lutz, FL
My favorite sunscreen ever! Finally I found one that doesn’t lets look your face oily. Is gentle and smooth. It’s come in a comfortable packaging. Is perfect for use it daily. The only thing is that you have to put it the fastest that you can because gets dry fast.
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
La roche for me has the best sunscreen always! Has a good value and pricey. I use every day and always buy the same product. Have a nick packaging. Your smell and texture is amazing. I really recommend this for my friends, is so good !
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This is my second favorite sunscreen for sure (after Nivea). It has great quality and it was very effective. La Roche products are a little overpriced but the quality makes up for it, definitely. I would buy this again and I would also recommend it to other people.
Chrystine M.
Allen, TX
The only reason this sunscreen doesn't get five stars is because they use chemical blockers that still allow some sun to get through, rather than a physical blocker like titanium dioxide. Otherwise, it's great!
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
Este protector solar es uno de mi favoritos, uso esta línea desde hace muchos años, lo compro en cvs o el cualquier otra farmacia, lo uso siempre porque cuida mi piel, se los recomiendo a todos pruébenlo
Roberta C.
Windermere
Best lotion I’ve ever used, it really moisturizes and it gives a good and fresh feeling to my sling after putting it on. I jus bought it on a drugstore and I really recommend this product!!
Ruthie N.
I've been using this since 2014 because my dermatologist indicated it protect my face from photo aging i wear it under makeup it is non greasy at all in fact the only bad thing is that it dries so fast that you have to put it really fast. I've tried the one that is tinted and that one is also very good because has the same protection but it is not that dry.
Liliana C.
Hialeah , FL
Buen protector solar, absorbe rápido y la textura es muy bien. Lo que no me gusto mucho es que a pesar q sea antibrillo igual sigue dando algo se brillo en la zona T. Pero de precio, empaque, su absorción es muy buena. No se si no era para mi tipo de piel.
A bit expensive (that s why I put a 4 instead of a 5). Texture is good and it penetrates deeply into the skin. Does the job and I used it several time (I now prefer Vichy sunscreens)
Rua rio Tietê N 86 padre andrade floresta fortaleza-ce Brasil cep: 60340205
Thalia H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Girls, using sunscreen on your face is extremely important to avoid having spots, especially if we suffer from acne. I recommend this one totally. What do you think?La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel Cream SPF50+