Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios XL Compact-Cream Unifying SPF 50+

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Compact-Cream Unifying SPF 50+

Sun sensitive skin.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).

XL-PROTECT for very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.

• Compact cream texture. Melt-in and ultra-high comfort.
  • An ultra-soft sponge specially designed for sensitive skin comes in its case.

Very high, broad, photostable protection against UVB/UVA. Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.

Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
External use.

ni que decir este producto 100% recomendado por varios motivos uno conozco la marca trabaje con ello,y s una de los bloqueadores make up que me a gustado,es suave la textura, no es grasosa,no te deja la piel pegajosa y lo usaba todos los dias y a cada rato
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Compact-Cream Unifying SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this every day before putting on my makeup. It's really hydrating. Perfect for normal to dry skin.in reviews
Lesly M.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Compact-Cream Unifying SPF 50+ uploaded by Lesly M.
Protects from the sun and is like a cream tinted product so you can still look good while going out in the sun but not wearing makeup!
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
OMG!! What I feel for this product is real love Hahahaha... it made my skin looks perfect and without break outs. Love it!!!!
daniela O.
Jber, AK
This is the best product because is compact and the same time you have a protection.
Jessica R.
Works wonder for my freckles, use this brand every day, my ski doesn’t itch after applying it like other sunscreens.
Elizabeth M.
As a fair skinned girl I'm always looking for new ways to protect my skin while keeping my dignity. Nobody wants to be the zinc ointment covered weirdo at the pool. I love this stuff for my face. Works really well.
Stephanie T.
Long Beach, CA
Highly recommended product for every single person out there. Definitely try it out for yourself to see how you like it. Its worth giving a try.
Danuza A.
San Francisco, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Compact-Cream Unifying SPF 50+ uploaded by Danuza A.
I love all the la Roche products; my favorite one is the sunblock with color for oil skin;
Claudia H.
Cutler Bay, FL
I remember the first time I started trying this, it was my moms and by that time I was starting puberty so I wanted to cover my pimples and I didn’t knew how to use foundation yet. Saw I stole this from my mom and try it. It covers a lot plus is so simple to apply. I wouldn’t consider it as a soft normal sunscreen because is a little heavy on the skin. But for those summer nights, that you wanna stay cute without overdosing with makeup works pretty well
Anna L.
Mountain View
I found this on amazon for 8 bucks it runs about 25 i love it my husband uses it as well for his sensitive skin
Maritza L.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm sure it's a great product and it works good as a sunscreen but unfortunately for my skin is not the best. My skin is very oily and i have not found a sunscreen that doesn't leave my face feeling even more oily than it is, probably because I live in a place where humidity is a very big deal.