BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

UVA Protection with Mexoryl™ SX . Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection .  Fragrance-free PABA-free Light, non-greasy. Suitable for sensitive skin. UVA protection to help prevent the effects of sun damage. Anthelios 15 is a unique daily use moisturizer with a sunscreen that combines Parsol® 1789* and an innovative ingredient, Mexoryl™ SX** , to help provide: UVA protection Broad UVA/UVB protection in a formula with a patented technology Dermatological safety. This dermatologist-tested formula is suitable for sensitive skin types. Anthelios 15 is fragrance-free, allergy tested, non-irritating and non-greasy. Aminobenzoic acid free. Result: Skin is moisturized 24 hours and receives protection from UVA rays. Anthekios 15 helps provide protection from UVA rays. How does Mexoryl™ SX protect skin from UVA rays? Parsol® 1 see more...

• Is it heavy on the skin ? 5 Answers
  • Seems like a premium brand. Any one recommend purchasing this?8 Answers
  • How long can you be in the water before you have to reapply6 Answers
  • "I have very sensitive skin so I used 70 spf." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Charlotte
This is an excellent sunscreen and a true holy Grail product for me. I purchase backups so that I'm never out. I wear this all day long in the summer and have yet to ever burn. I recommend this to everyone I know!
Sarah B.
Baton Rouge
This sunscreen is completely worth the price! It does not make my skin feel oily and I do not break out after using it like I do with most sunscreens. I will continue to use this product!
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
Great sunscreen. Price point is high but worth it when you consider your getting a great product without added chemicals. Doesn’t break my skin out and never feels heavy or greasy. I’ve never had any issues with sunburn (I do reapply at least once during beach outings).
Lauren J.
Harrisonburg, VA
I was pleasantly pleased with this product after trying it on a whim from my local Ulta. I've lived at the beach my entire life and know the importance of taking property care of my skin in regards to sun exposure but rarely do I find a product that I don't consider to be an annoyance. This didn't irritate my sensitive skin and was indeed adequately water resistant in getting in and out of the pool all day.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
My dermatologist recommended this to me a while back when I complained of dullness and discoloration. It's very effective, I've been using it for a while now (about over a year). It's lightweight but in general I feel like sunblock tends to feel ever so slightly grimy on your face, I've yet to find a good sunblock that doesn't. So hope that improves somehow.
Joanna M.
I use this on my face before I go out daily. I find it does a great job at providing moisture and protection from the sun. I usually get very pink from the sun but this prevents that. A little goes a long way, so the price is totally worth it. I'd buy this again, and highly recommend.
Alexandra C.
Pasadena , CA
When I was teaching at surf camp I would be in and out of the water sometimes 5 times a day. The key is reapplying but when you're busy working, handling up to 50 kids it can be really easy to forget. This is the only sunscreen that kept my face and sensitive spots from getting sunburned. I got it at cvs it can be on the pricey side but it's worth it and last long.
Alex M.
I love the moisturizing effect that this product has as well as the UV blockers. I ordered it on Amazon Prime Day as a package with their foaming cleanser and I'm so glad I did. The sizes are huge for the price, it's a great value and doesn't cake up or make my make up look uneven.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
I live on Cape Cod so wearing sunscreen is must. I also tend to get hyper pigmentation under my eyes and across my upper lip from my birth control. This sunscreen is great at helping to prevent that from happening, now it's not a miracle worker, but any little bit helps!
Christina F.
This lotion is definitely light weight and does not give a greasy or oily feeling. My skin is sensitive and I usually breakout from facial lotions/ creams and especially sunblocks . This brand however has worked amaxing on my skin. I apply it daily before my makeup.
Shay W.
Seems like a premium brand. Any one recommend purchasing this?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
How long can you be in the water before you have to reapply
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Is it heavy on the skin ?