BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

UVA Protection with Mexoryl™ SX . Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection .  Fragrance-free PABA-free Light, non-greasy. Suitable for sensitive skin. UVA protection to help prevent the effects of sun damage. Anthelios 15 is a unique daily use moisturizer with a sunscreen that combines Parsol® 1789* and an innovative ingredient, Mexoryl™ SX** , to help provide: UVA protection Broad UVA/UVB protection in a formula with a patented technology Dermatological safety. This dermatologist-tested formula is suitable for sensitive skin types. Anthelios 15 is fragrance-free, allergy tested, non-irritating and non-greasy. Aminobenzoic acid free. Result: Skin is moisturized 24 hours and receives protection from UVA rays. Anthekios 15 helps provide protection from UVA rays. How does Mexoryl™ SX protect skin from UVA rays? Parsol® 1 see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
  • "I have very sensitive skin so I used 70 spf." in 2 reviews
  • "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
Katy A.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I got this product because I have rosacea and very sensitive skin, everytime I try skin products my face gets really irritated speccially when I use sunscreen, but that is the one thing I never left home without, I live in Fl and is always really hot and sunny, to leave the house without sunscreen is a big mistake for my skin, but I never found a good sunscreen that would suit my needs. When I first got it in the mail I remember thinking that is a little expensive considering how small it is, but is worth every penny, I will defenitly keep buying it time and time again, I use it after moisturizing in my face and the results are incredible, its not pasty or oily, is just perfect.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This makes me feel like I'm on a luxurious beach resort in France. It leaves my skin feeling unbelievably soft and the process of getting it all rubbed in is sort of a luxury in itself. It's expensive, and I don't know if I'd buy it again as it's not THAT special. That said, it's good for everyday and for the pool.
Cady S.
Cady S.
Missoula, MT
I first tried this product 8 years ago on a trip to Paris, I stumbled into a pharmacy looking for sunscreen on a super hot day. I've been using this ever since! I can reapply as often as I need and I've never broken out. It dries softly on the skin, so I can even use it underneath my makeup. I LOVE this product!
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Literally the best sunscreen that I have ever used. It has a really pleasant light scent that most expensive creams and lotions have, but it isn't obscenely saturated by the god-awful rose smell that most high-end brands use. This is definitely my HG sunscreen for my face and body.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Water Resistant Sunscreen Cream is incredible! This products packaging makes it easy to find in stores and online. It is also fairly inexpensive and worth every penny you spend! It is easy to store in your backpack, desk, or even a purse. I would recommend!
Ariane A.
Ariane A.
Tarzana, CA
Bought this sunscreen cream for the first time while I was on vacation in France, and I was hooked for life! I get sunburns so easily, and this product worked wonders. Its so gentle on my skin and kept me safe from the sun. I got a little tan on my face, but no sunburns! :)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
I recently discovered La Roche-Posay and was skeptical to try it but I'm glad I did! It's a really nice product line that is really effective. This is my second time buying this product and I love how it stays on all day even when you're in and out of water
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV
Got this cool product in a sample size and I really enjoyed it. I would consider buying it in the future why not. It was gentle not too heavy at all it felt good. I might just buy it once I need the product. I mostly likely will do so but it like said it.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
This sunscreen is great for my sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores. It is quite thick though and can sometimes leave a white film on my skin. Makeup blends quite well on it and it stays on all day.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Got this as a sample and really enjoyed it. It was a tad too oily for my liking but I didn't have a problem using it under my makeup. Didn't make me break or anything like that so that was a huge bonus for me!
Shay W.
Shay W.
Seems like a premium brand. Any one recommend purchasing this?
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
How long can you be in the water before you have to reapply
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
Is it heavy on the skin ?