La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray uploaded by jasmine.bk B.La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray uploaded by jasmine.bk B.La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray uploaded by Felishia L.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Fast Absorbing, Silky Finish, Even Coverage. Very Water Resistant. Alcohol-Free. Fragrance-Free. Paraben-Free. Tested on Sensitive Skin. New Anthelios 60 Sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield™: A synergistic combination of patented sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Properties: see more...

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. BUT... I recommend AGAINST THE SPRAY kind. If you do use the spray, you are supposed to spray it into your hand, and then you rub it on your body. This is especially important if you have kids to reduce their exposure to breathing it into their lungs." in 15 reviews
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 30 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray does pretty much what it says on the tin. Aerosol nozzle works well and doesn't leave you covered in white sunscreen specks. I would warn that it only applies a thin layer so you will need to top up consistently throughout the day.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Very overpriced sunscreen I think you can buy a sunscreen just as good for maybe $10-15 cheaper. Then again, this if for people who are extra. Not saying I don't love the product because it is very nice and I do love the fact that it's an easy spray on
Lindsey L.
Easy to find in most drug stores such as cvs and Duane ease/Walgreens (I live in Nyc though so not sure about other areas) and works well for sensitive skin and being found so easily however semi-over priced in my opinion as it doesn’t feel like it protects as well as other brands however it doesn’t break you out which is always amazing for any amount of sun protection when you have sensitive skin like me!
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
When it comes to solar protection, they preferred not to expose me to the sun hahaha, but if I do, I wear this and it's going very well, when it's for some event in closed places and apart from using makeup I prefer to use a moisturizer that contains UV protection..
ELENA D.
Es mejor que optras que he probado, es ligero y cumple lo que promete, es un producto que recomiendo y creo que es un poIt is better than optras that I have tried, it is light and meets what it promises, it is a product that I recommend and I think it is a bit highco alto
Mary G.
Huntersville, NC
I like this sunscreen. I'm fairly pale so I could probably go higher in the spf. It has an easy application with it being a spray on. Its not greasy so big plus. The smell is nice and not overwhelming. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion Spray
Corianne C.
Duluth, GA
Obsessed! So easy to use and convenient. I've haven't had any issues with packaging and it works great for my (light brown, super sensitive skin) and my son (medium, sensitive skin). I'm still careful about staying out in the sun too long, but I don't burn when I use it!
Renee G.
This is probably the best spray sunscreen I've ever used. Most of them contain a ton of alcohol, which dries out my skin, but this one is incredibly lightweight and never drying. It can, however, be a bit oily if you use too much or don't rub it in enough, so be sure to use a light touch.

I hold it about a 6 inches away from my body, spray it all over from the shoulders down, then rub everything in with my hands. For my neck, I just spray a little on my hands and rub it in. I use a different sunscreen for my face. The sprayer gives a very even, fine mist and never clogs.

This doesn't have any added fragrance, but it does have a bit of a medicinal scent due to some of the plant ingredients. It fades after a few minutes.

The biggest bummer for this is the price. I got mine on sale for $30, which is very "ouch!" for a sunscreen. However, rotating between this and my Blue Lizard mineral sunscreen, I only used about half of the bottle. And because it gave such great protection without drying me out, feeling heavy, or staining my cloths, I would absolutely buy it again.
Marzia C.
Mi piace molto la formula spray di questo prodotto. È decisamente ottimo, comodo e delicato (sarà per il formato spray). Il packaging è tipico della casa dalla quale proviene, se come me odiate le creme, questo è un ottimo sostituto!
Alana D.
I use other skin products of La Roche-Posay and they are always on target. It met and exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very glossy and expensive looking which I love. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and will always buy this brand.