BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #73 in Facial Sunscreen

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture.

• With NEW Cell-Ox Shield XL™ antioxidant technology
  • Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • SPF60 sunscreen for face, suitable for sensitive skin
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage

Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with NEW Cell-OX Shield XL technology:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • In a formula with a reduced number of ingredients[1] for optimal skin tolerance.

[1]Compared to previous synergy of filters. Screened over 250 sunscreen combination.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

water • cyclopentasiloxane • alcohol denat. • silica • dicaprylyl ether • styrene/acrylates copolymer • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate • dimethicone • cyclohexasiloxane • polymethylsilsesquioxane • nylon-12 • dicaprylyl carbonate • phenoxyethanol • lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone • sodium chloride • caprylyl glycol • PEG-8 laurate • caprylic/capric triglyceride • poly C10-30 alkyl acrylate • disteardimonium hectorite • isostearyl alcohol • p-anisic acid • disodium EDTA • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • dodecene • poloxamer 407

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Shake well before use. Suitable to use under make-up.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• Does this sunscreen sting if it gets in your eyes (e.g. i...1 Answers
  • Quien ha probado La Roche? para mi es un producto sumamen...1 Answers
  • Is this good for very pale skin?3 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light SPF 60 Sunscreen
  • "My kids have really sensitive skin and so does my boyfriend. I came across this product when I was looking for sunscreen that I could trust to protect my family from harmful rays. Although the price made me cringe a little and because of the small product size, I tried it out. I love this product. My children haven't gotten sunburned since using it, they hardly even show a tan. My boyfriend loves it because the ingredients don't dry out his skin and gives him the coverage he needs as well. We will definitely keep using this product. We are out in the sun almost everyday and parks and such and this is the only sunscreen we trust at this point. It smells great too. I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great. Try it out!" in 32 reviews
  • "I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great." in 1 review
  • "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
  • "It goes on almost light a light moisturizer, and works well under make up." in 1 review
Kate G.
This is the sunscreen that I use daily in my skincare routine. It has a super thin & lightweight texture that really sets it apart from most sunscreens. I love that about it, I put my sunscreen on as my last step & last layer of my skincare routine before makeup, and the last thing I want is to add a thick sunscreen that’s greasy but also hard to blend in. This spf blends into the skin beautifully and works well with other products. I’ve never broken out from it, or any of the anthelios sunscreens. I love it. It’s more pricey than other sunscreens you find beside it in the drugstore, but in my opinion it’s way more worth it for me to pay the money for this because of its effectiveness, texture & performance on my skin. I’d much rather invest in a great product that I know I’ll be happy with and actually does what it claims, than one that I hate putting on everyday that doesn’t work as well as this one does.
Prashansa G.
After reading so many amazing reviews for anthelios 60, I decided it would be my next sunscreen. It felt really light on the skin. But, somehow, it made me look and feel greasy! I eventually stopped using it and it got lost deep in back of my drawer. I gave it another shot this morning. Using it again just reminded me of all the reasons I abandoned it in the first place. I really wanted to like this sunscreen but I absolutely hate the way it makes my skin look. My makeup also piled over it.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Breakthrough Technology

New Anthelios 60 with Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level*.
*upper layers of the skin

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I really like the consistency of this product, but the price although less than some of their other SPF of the same consistency is pretty high priced. I have also noticed when I sweat and then my sweat drys, where I would normally have a white salt build up on my skin (when working outside in the sun all day) the dried up sweat will be a neon yellow. I read this in the reviews right after I bought it and was worried I would be sweating neon yellow, I sweat ALOT. I didn't sweat neon yellow, but like I said some of the salt build up on my face will be neon yellow. I try to wear this when I won't be outside working all day(just so I can use up the product), I've found a better product for when I work outside all day with the same light consistency that is half the price and that is free of paraben, oxybenzone and free of other harmful ingredients that la roche-posay uses. I won't be repurchasing because I didn't realize it has an oxybenzone in it.
Gladys R.
I am very picky about what sunscreen I put on my face, if any because of my oily skin. I was pleasantly surprised when I used a sample of this and saw that it went on matte. The sample lasted me about a month so I was able to use it on sunny days morning and afternoon. It never caked up or felt extra greasy. I was so impressed I went ahead and ordered the full size. It is quite runny so you have to be careful when squeezing it out of the container.
Shelley A.
Boston
This is a super light sunscreen which is great to wear under makeup because you can barely feel it. But... it does tend to look ashy/white despite it being so thin. For darker skin it’s fine as long as you cover with makeup. It does have have a strong sunscreen that dissipates after a while. Also, I didn’t find that it clogged my pores. Works for sun protection but there are better options for this price.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I don’t remember where I purchased it (Ulta or Sephora) , but I got this one because I like La Roche-Posay and I wanted to try a ultra Light one. So far so good, it is really ultra light and I don’t think that interferes with my Foundation. No greasy and does not clog my pores.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Great sunscreen that soaks has an amazing spf! The best part is how lightweight this sunscreen is and how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I use this sunscreen under my daytime moisturizer because it doesn’t have spf and I am in love. Definitely worth the purchase. Not greasy or sticky and doesn’t cause breakouts
Liv L.
Fort Lee, NJ
Sunscreen should be a pivotal part of everyone’s skincare regimen. Finally decided to give this brand a shot because all my friends have been raving about it. The consistency of this sunscreen is light. The smell is bearable. Sometimes the sunscreen does not sit will on my skin, depending on the foundation I use.
Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
This is hands down the best! I switched to this for my face. I have regular and tinted. It dries matte and is so thin! I wish is was a little less in price, but it is soooooo good! Everyone should be using a sunscreen like this for your face!
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
Is this good for people who have acnes?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this OK to be used on sensitive skin?
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the money? It's very pricey.
Carina S.
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Naik C.
Hello girls! my face tends to be oily and sensitive. I need a sunscreen that protects me very well as perform many outdoor activities and I feel affected by the sun. Also to be light and free of oils in their ingredients. I recommend this ?