La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light SPF 60 Sunscreen
ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a revolutionary ultra-light texture.
- With NEW Cell-Ox Shield XL™ antioxidant technology
- Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
- SPF60 sunscreen for face, suitable for sensitive skin
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage
Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with NEW Cell-OX Shield XL technology:
- An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- In a formula with a reduced number of ingredients for optimal skin tolerance.
Compared to previous synergy of filters. Screened over 250 sunscreen combination.
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen)
water • cyclopentasiloxane • alcohol denat. • silica • dicaprylyl ether • styrene/acrylates copolymer • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate • dimethicone • cyclohexasiloxane • polymethylsilsesquioxane • nylon-12 • dicaprylyl carbonate • phenoxyethanol • lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone • sodium chloride • caprylyl glycol • PEG-8 laurate • caprylic/capric triglyceride • poly C10-30 alkyl acrylate • disteardimonium hectorite • isostearyl alcohol • p-anisic acid • disodium EDTA • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • dodecene • poloxamer 407
- Recommended for sunscreen protection.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Shake well before use. Suitable to use under make-up.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Top Questions See all 115 Q&A
- "My kids have really sensitive skin and so does my boyfriend. I came across this product when I was looking for sunscreen that I could trust to protect my family from harmful rays. Although the price made me cringe a little and because of the small product size, I tried it out. I love this product. My children haven't gotten sunburned since using it, they hardly even show a tan. My boyfriend loves it because the ingredients don't dry out his skin and gives him the coverage he needs as well. We will definitely keep using this product. We are out in the sun almost everyday and parks and such and this is the only sunscreen we trust at this point. It smells great too. I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great. Try it out!" in 32 reviews
- "I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great." in 1 review
- "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
- "It goes on almost light a light moisturizer, and works well under make up." in 1 review
New Anthelios 60 with Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level*.
*upper layers of the skin
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos