BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DAILY MOISTURIZING CREAM WITH SUNSCREEN:Multi-Awarded daily moisturizer with exclusive Mexoryl™ SX to help protect against UVA rays.

• With exclusive Mexoryl™ SX
  • Non-greasy and lightweight
  • SPF15 for daily UV protection

Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen has been formulated to provide 24-hour long lasting hydration as well as advanced UVA/UVB daily protection thanks to:

• Exclusive Mexoryl™ SX (ecamsule), a UV filter with peak efficacy against short UVA rays.
  • A blend of selected other UV filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection for everyday.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 2% (sunscreen) • Ecamsule 2% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 10% (sunscreen).

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Carbomer 940 • Carbomer Copolymer Type B • Cyclomethicone • Cimethicone • Edetate Disodium • Glycerin • Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose • Isopropyl Palmitate • Methylparaben • Phenoxyethanol • Propylene Glycol • Propylparaben • Purified Water • Stearic Acid • Stearoyl Macrogolglycerides • Stearyl Alcohol And Trolamine.

Usage:

• Recommended for daily moisturization with sunscreen protection.
  • Apply evenly on face before sun exposure
  • For sunscreen use, reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• How do you find it ? La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily S...2 Answers
  • I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sens...1 Answers
  • Is it heavy on the skin ? 5 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily SPF 15 Moisturizer
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. This SPF 15 one is the one I use every day." in 35 reviews
  • "I am definitely a big follower of La Roche-Posay. Their products go on well, smell nice, and have a good feel against the skin. This moisturizing cream is easy to use and a great way to get SPF into your routine. Packaging is stylish and the tube is a good size. " in 29 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin! I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't break me out as I tend to have some dry skin and bonus that it is an SPF. I use it twice a day morning and night and it leaves my skin hydrated. I would definitely recommend. Can get it at amazon or CVS if they are having deals. " in 12 reviews
Kate G.
This is a great moisturizer for someone with dry skin who also wants SPF in their moisturizer rather than using one separately. La Roche Posay’s Anthelios line is made up of some of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried, they’re effective and great for sensitive skin, and none of them have ever broken me out (and i break out pretty easily). I don’t think this is for someone with oily skin at all, it would be great for dry & very dry skin types, and maybe normal. It’s a simple yet effective product and it’s really nice.
Mallory M.
I originally bought this product as a moisturizer solution for my combination skin—my cheeks are dry and usually make my makeup cake up. I love that it has what I consider to be a strong enough spf for daily use. As a sunscreen, it works fabulously! It is not greasy and doesn’t feel like it clogs my pores. However, I would skip on making this your everyday moisturizer because it is a little too heavy for under makeup since it has a tendency to add a little unwanted shine to foundations.
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I literally have no idea how this is such a cult brand. I found their products to be incredibly irritating to my skin and did not have a positive experience. I picked it up at Target during a classic goes for one thing leaves with entirely too many day and I took this back very happily with their “sensitive” face wash after two weeks of frustration.
Beautiful L.
I started using this product and it was too oily for my skin. I was a first time user. The packaging was ok, nothing fancy. The price is a little high. It was pricey for the container size. It definitely has room for improvement.
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
This daily moisturizer is fantastic! I have combination skin and this is so super light that it goes right under my makeup, without any caking or greasiness! I had a few dark spots on my face and after using this product, they started to fade. The quality and price are unbeatable!
Jaclyn B.
Saint James, NY
My dermatologist recommended this daily moisturizer to me due to my skin sensitivity and perioral dermatitis. I’ve been using the cream for about a year now and don’t really have any complaints. I have combo skin and this really helps me out. It doesn’t clog my pores and works great as a sunscreen in the summer. Overall it really is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone! The only complaint I have is the price. It does last you a long time even when using it on a daily basis, but for a drug store brand - it’s very pricey.
Anjolie B.
I was actually given this by influenster and i LOVE IT, extremely effective and it smells awesome compared to other sunscreens. I would totally buy it, also it’s very light on the skin and you can put on your makeup immediately after. Would totally recommend it!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I tried a sample of this and loved it! I have olive / yellow undertones and freckles and still want to protect my skin in the sun in all seasons! This was light and didn’t breakout my ultra sensitive skin. I’d definitely purchase a full size.
Ashley W.
Honestly wasn’t my favorite sunscreen as it turn really oily on me minutes after application. Also experienced some closed comodomes. I did not even bother trying to wear this under foundation because I knew it would be a disaster.
FabuLex M.
Corvallis, OR
I went on the internet to search for a product that was a great moisturizer and contained enough spf sunscreenfor the face and this was the one people raves about and for good reason! It barely has a smell, a little bit goes a long way do less product wasted, it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no residue or stickiness. I use it underneath my makeup and it doesn’t affect the staying power! I just wish it wasn’t so overpriced for such a simple product.
Shay W.
Seems like a premium brand. Any one recommend purchasing this?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
How long can you be in the water before you have to reapply
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
Is it heavy on the skin ?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sensitive skin tried it, and if so, were you able to use it without any reaction?