BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A Unique Daily Use Moisturizer With Sunscreen That Combines Parsol® 1789 (Avobenzone) And An Innovative Ingredient, Mexoryl Sx (Ecamsule), To Help Provide: Uva Protection (Short And Long Wavelengths) Broad Uva/Uvb Protection In A Formula With Patented Technology Intense, 24 Hour Long-Lasting Hydration This Dermatologist-Tested Formula Is Suitable For Sensitive Skin Types. Fragrance-Free Allergy-Tested Non-Irritating, Non-Greasy Aminobenzoic Acid (Paba)-Free Result: Skin Is Moisturized 24 Hours And Receives Protection From Uva Rays. Made In Usa see more...

• How do you find it ? La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily M...2 Answers
  • I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sens...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. This SPF 15 one is the one I use every day." in 35 reviews
  • "I am definitely a big follower of La Roche-Posay. Their products go on well, smell nice, and have a good feel against the skin. This moisturizing cream is easy to use and a great way to get SPF into your routine. Packaging is stylish and the tube is a good size. " in 29 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin! I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't break me out as I tend to have some dry skin and bonus that it is an SPF. I use it twice a day morning and night and it leaves my skin hydrated. I would definitely recommend. Can get it at amazon or CVS if they are having deals. " in 12 reviews
Kate G.
This is a great moisturizer for someone with dry skin who also wants SPF in their moisturizer rather than using one separately. La Roche Posay’s Anthelios line is made up of some of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried, they’re effective and great for sensitive skin, and none of them have ever broken me out (and i break out pretty easily). I don’t think this is for someone with oily skin at all, it would be great for dry & very dry skin types, and maybe normal. It’s a simple yet effective product and it’s really nice.
Mallory M.
I originally bought this product as a moisturizer solution for my combination skin—my cheeks are dry and usually make my makeup cake up. I love that it has what I consider to be a strong enough spf for daily use. As a sunscreen, it works fabulously! It is not greasy and doesn’t feel like it clogs my pores. However, I would skip on making this your everyday moisturizer because it is a little too heavy for under makeup since it has a tendency to add a little unwanted shine to foundations.
Marion N.
BY FAR the best thing I have finally added to my daily routine. Living in sunny Miami, and being of a more darker skin tone, i never thought I “needed” sunscreen. But when I stumbled upon an old tube of that lotion, i just had to give it a try. Ever since I randomly decided to apply it to my face after my moisturizer, I have noticed my skintone becoming more even and my skin feeling nourished and better looking. Loving it and just last week bought another tube!!
Nicole C.
I literally have no idea how this is such a cult brand. I found their products to be incredibly irritating to my skin and did not have a positive experience. I picked it up at Target during a classic goes for one thing leaves with entirely too many day and I took this back very happily with their “sensitive” face wash after two weeks of frustration.
Cristal H.
Georgetown, TX
My absolute favorite morning serum. I use it in the mornings before my makeup, or even those days I have no intention to wear makeup, and I love how it feels. It works great on my sensitive skin, is so refreshing yet nourishing. Now that i’m on my 30’s I appreciate the moisture and glow it gives my skin La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15
Beautiful L.
I started using this product and it was too oily for my skin. I was a first time user. The packaging was ok, nothing fancy. The price is a little high. It was pricey for the container size. It definitely has room for improvement.
Nakita Ann H.
Canyon
Dermatologists say that using a high spf every day will make your skin more sensitive. This is spf 15 so it's suitable for normal day to day activities. I wouldn't recommend this for full outside activities though. It's very moisturizing and I love that it protects from all types of rays!
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
This daily moisturizer is fantastic! I have combination skin and this is so super light that it goes right under my makeup, without any caking or greasiness! I had a few dark spots on my face and after using this product, they started to fade. The quality and price are unbeatable!
Jaclyn B.
Saint James, NY
My dermatologist recommended this daily moisturizer to me due to my skin sensitivity and perioral dermatitis. I’ve been using the cream for about a year now and don’t really have any complaints. I have combo skin and this really helps me out. It doesn’t clog my pores and works great as a sunscreen in the summer. Overall it really is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone! The only complaint I have is the price. It does last you a long time even when using it on a daily basis, but for a drug store brand - it’s very pricey.
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
I was actually given this by influenster and i LOVE IT, extremely effective and it smells awesome compared to other sunscreens. I would totally buy it, also it’s very light on the skin and you can put on your makeup immediately after. Would totally recommend it!
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sensitive skin tried it, and if so, were you able to use it without any reaction?