La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Krista K.La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Denitra S.La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15 uploaded by jasmine.bk B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A Unique Daily Use Moisturizer With Sunscreen That Combines Parsol® 1789 (Avobenzone) And An Innovative Ingredient, Mexoryl Sx (Ecamsule), To Help Provide: Uva Protection (Short And Long Wavelengths) Broad Uva/Uvb Protection In A Formula With Patented Technology Intense, 24 Hour Long-Lasting Hydration This Dermatologist-Tested Formula Is Suitable For Sensitive Skin Types. Fragrance-Free Allergy-Tested Non-Irritating, Non-Greasy Aminobenzoic Acid (Paba)-Free Result: Skin Is Moisturized 24 Hours And Receives Protection From Uva Rays. Made In Usa see more...

• How do you find it ? La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturiz...2 Answers
  • I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sensitive sk...1 Answers
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Minneapolis, MN
This moisturizer/spf combo is the perfect consistency to layer underneath makeup in the morning and over any serums you may use. It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a white cast. It's not particularly mattefying, but it doesn't feel greasy. I use another SPF on top of this because I don't need the amount of moisturizer that it would take for me to get the full SPF benefits. Neutral smell and most likely great for sensitive/acne prone skin.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen and moisturizer hybrid that did not break out my extremely acne-prone and sensitive skin. It is a little on the pricey side, and leaves my face looking quite greasy, which is why I deducted one star. However, if you're fine with powdering your face a little bit after applying the sunscreen, it's a great overall product for those days when you're in a rush and can't do separate moisturizer & sunscreen.
Katerina Z.
Katerina Z.
Austin, TX
This product was given to me by a friend, after it made her skin breakout. I already have acne prone skin but in my experience this product didn't make it worse. It doesn't have a scent, and the texture is more wet than creamy. I used it as a serum after my normal skincare routine. I didn't experience any stunning results, an considering the SPF is only 15 I will be reaching for a different sunscreen in the future.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to daily moisturizing cream and I love that I can rest assured that I have sun protection all day every day. Before it was sold in the U.S. I would always pick it up on my trips to Europe. I recommend this to all of my friends and family. It is even great for my husband and kids who all have extremely sensitive skin.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This product is great for sensitive skin! I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't break me out as I tend to have some dry skin and bonus that it is an SPF. I use it twice a day morning and night and it leaves my skin hydrated. I would definitely recommend. Can get it at amazon or CVS if they are having deals.
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorites for daily sun protection under makeup. Best for days that aren't spent outside in direct sun. Nice, light lotion, no white cast, absorbs quickly. Sometimes I mix with a CC cream for my own one-step protection-and-coverage cocktail. I have purchased repeatedly because I like it so much.
Viviane S.
Viviane S.
IRVINE, CA
I love this brand and use several of their face products because they work great on my sensitive. The Daily Moisturizing Cream feels good on my skin and does not make me break out like others do. I follow this with their CC tinted mousse that works just as well on my acne prone skin.
Keara B.
Keara B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this stuff! I got it from my dermatologist. I love that it goes on light without a greasy residue and I like that I can wear it under my makeup for extra SPF. Sun protection is super important, so I'll take all the protection I can get. I love the La Roche-Posay brand!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading rave reviews, I was so excited to try this cult moisturizer w/ SPF! Unfortunately, even during winter the heavy product clogged my pores and caused breakouts. As soon as I transitioned to my summer moisturizer with face oil, the breakouts disappeared.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
Goes on well. Not greasy. It is very expensive, especially for sunscreen. For this price I feel it should be waterproof. But sits well under your makeup, very light feeling. This can be purchased at pretty much any pharmacy, and was recommended to me by my doctor.
jasmine.bk B.
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
I've heard this sunscreen is great! Has anyone with sensitive skin tried it, and if so, were you able to use it without any reaction?