La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Spray Sunscreen
ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN LOTION SPRAY:Alcohol-free broad spectrum spray protection in a visible rub-in formula for gapless, even coverage.
- With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
- Fast absorbing, weightless texture, silky finish
- For body and face
Anthelios 60 Ultra-light Lotion Spray has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield™ technology, an exclusive combination of:
- UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen).
Dimethicone • Water • Isododecane • Isononyl Isononanoate • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Trisiloxane • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Sodium Chloride • Phenoxyethanol • Propylene Flycol • PEG-8 Laurate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Tocopherol • Disodium EDTA • P-anisic Acid • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Propylene Carbonate.
- Recommended for sunscreen protection.
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. BUT... I recommend AGAINST THE SPRAY kind. If you do use the spray, you are supposed to spray it into your hand, and then you rub it on your body. This is especially important if you have kids to reduce their exposure to breathing it into their lungs." in 15 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos