BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN LOTION SPRAY:Alcohol-free broad spectrum spray protection in a visible rub-in formula for gapless, even coverage.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Fast absorbing, weightless texture, silky finish
  • For body and face

Anthelios 60 Ultra-light Lotion Spray has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield™ technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen).

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Dimethicone • Water • Isododecane • Isononyl Isononanoate • PEG-10 Dimethicone • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Trisiloxane • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Sodium Chloride • Phenoxyethanol • Propylene Flycol • PEG-8 Laurate • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Tocopherol • Disodium EDTA • P-anisic Acid • Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin • Propylene Carbonate.

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Spray Sunscreen
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. BUT... I recommend AGAINST THE SPRAY kind. If you do use the spray, you are supposed to spray it into your hand, and then you rub it on your body. This is especially important if you have kids to reduce their exposure to breathing it into their lungs." in 15 reviews
Tiffany V.
Chico
This is an amazing face sunscreen it goes on unoticeable under Foundation, it doesn't affect your makeup, it also feels nice and light on your face. The one con is that it is expensive so for that reason I don't know if I will purchase this. I did get a sample in a beauty box and I wish that it had been bigger because I absolutely love it.
Hadassa P.
northboro
La roche is a very expensive product , it’s made with the best ingredients, I love the texture , my skin is so protected. This summer is just better with this sunscreen. I recomend to everyone, even my dermatologist recommended it to me. Very easy to find also.
Lindsey L.
Easy to find in most drug stores such as cvs and Duane ease/Walgreens (I live in Nyc though so not sure about other areas) and works well for sensitive skin and being found so easily however semi-over priced in my opinion as it doesn’t feel like it protects as well as other brands however it doesn’t break you out which is always amazing for any amount of sun protection when you have sensitive skin like me!
Ezra M.
houston
This is the only sunscreen I will ever use. I’m always prone to sun burns so this is a must have for people with sensitive skin like me. Feels a little bit greasy however it gets the job done
Jillian G.
great product for the price, it definitely works and if you follow the directions on how often to apply you will get the SPF 60 protection. Easy application with no harsh smells. The product itself also dried very quickly.
Mikaela M.
Orlando
I genuinely do not get burned when I wear this sunscreen. The application is so easy and makes sure I don’t miss any spots with the spray feature. The formula smells good and isn’t oily or sticky.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 30 Spray Sunscreen does pretty much what it says on the tin. Aerosol nozzle works well and doesn't leave you covered in white sunscreen specks. I would warn that it only applies a thin layer so you will need to top up consistently throughout the day.
Jessica H.
Lascassas, TN
One of my favorite sunscreens and my constant go to, especially on vacation! No burn, goes on with a non greasy feel and seriously just stays where it is supposed to!
•ST🅰️€£¥• B.
Rochester
Love a spray sunscreen for the beach or pool just for the ease of using it compared to having to slather on something out of a bottle. This is one of my favorite sunscreens because it’s light feeling and also doesn’t seem to clog my pores like a lot of them do.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Very overpriced sunscreen I think you can buy a sunscreen just as good for maybe $10-15 cheaper. Then again, this if for people who are extra. Not saying I don't love the product because it is very nice and I do love the fact that it's an easy spray on