BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #20 in Body Sunscreen

MELT-IN SUNSCREEN MILK: Advanced Broad Spectrum sunscreen protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture.

• With NEW Cell-Ox Shield XL™ antioxidant technology
  • Fast absorbing, non- greasy texture
  • Our best SPF60 sunscreen for face and body
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Milk has been formulated with NEW Cell-OX Shield XL technology:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • In a formula with a reduced number of ingredients[1] for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Styrene/acrylates copolymer • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Butyloctyl salicylate • Cyclopentasiloxane • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Alcohol denat. • Poly c10-30 alkyl acrylate • Caprylyl methicone • Trisiloxane • Acrylates/dimethicone copolymer • Peg-100 stearate • Glyceryl stearate • Phenoxyethanol • Potassium cetyl phosphate • Propylene glycol • Caprylyl glycol • Peg-8 laurate • Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate • crosspolymer • Triethanolamine • Tocopherol • Inulin lauryl carbamate • Disodium Edta • P-anisic acid • Xanthan gum • Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • Cassia alata leaf extract • Maltodextrin.

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• Is this sunscreen greasy when using the recommended half ...1 Answers
  • I 'm so scare to buy this cause it is expensive Cab u gu...2 Answers
  • Is this good? 2 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk
  • "This is my go-to sunscreen for face and body. It protects my skin like nothing else and doesn't irritate it or break me out like other lotions do. If you are sensitive I highly recommend this product. There is nothing else like it! " in 28 reviews
catherine a.
Tampa, FL
I was given about 10 samples of this from my dermatologist. It is really wonderful stuff! As soon as I run out of the samples I am going to buy the full size product. It wears well under cosmetics, doesn't have a sunblock smell, goes on light and smooth and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. Importantly, it aids in preventing skin damage and has helped my skin out by preventing further darkening of my melasma. It blocks both UVA and UVB rays, so this lovely product deserves 5/5 stars.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Go-to sunscreen for my acne prone skin! Doesn’t clog pores, absorbs fast and gives high coverage. Although it’s a bit pricey it’s worth it if you struggle with body acne. I’ve been using it for years with no problems. I bring this with me on beach days and even use it on my face although for my face I usually use La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen
Katie S.
Los Angeles
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Not only is this sunscreen light, it doesn’t clog pores and wears well under make-up. It lasts all day for me. I have fair to medium skin and I typically burn if I’m in the sun too long without coverage. I have never burnt wearing this sunscreen! I tested this product at Coachella and with one morning application it lasted all day and no burns! By the end of my five days in the sun, I had a light glow, no redness, no burn. A must for vacations and every day use.
Simi K.
Albany, NY
Hands down the best sunscreen!!! I’ve always struggled to find a sunscreen this good!!! I get acne from using sunscreens but this one is an exception!!! Also It doesn’t leave a white cast on your face like other sunscreens do!!! La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
I love this! There doesn't seem to be the white residue left behind and it soaks in well. There is a slight scent which is expected with any sunblock but it fades quickly. This is really great since it quickly absorbs and doesn't leave an oily residue on my face. My makeup seems to work just fine over it.
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
I use an AHA as part of my skincare routine, so sunscreen is a must! I picked this up from CVS, and I am so happy I did! The product comes in a tube with a flip cap. It melts right into your skin without leaving a white cast or being streaky. It feels more like wearing a thicker moisturizer on your face and leaves your skin well hydrated. Other sunscreens have broken me out in the past, but this stuff hasn’t caused me any breakouts in the last year I’ve been using it!
Kate G.
La Roche Posay sunscreens are my absolute favorite. I use this one on my body when I go out in the sun. I trust LRP Anthelios sunscreens over any other brand I’ve tried. I knew it was the real deal when I gave my mom an SPF 30 from the Anthelios line and she told me it worked better for her than her previous sunscreen (neutrogena SPF 100). I use a different Anthelios product for my face daily, but this is amazing for the body when I’m out in the sun.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I really like this I was introduced to it years ago by a doctors wife who sold makeup and it’s great brand and very high end quality . If you want a good protection this is a great sunscreen I would highly suggest buy this
Laura P.
Akron , OH
this is hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used. This absorbed quickly without leaving my skin greasy. It didn’t leave a film or feel like I had to use a serious exfoliator to remove. I could easily apply 3-4 times throughout the day and it never felt like I had layers upon layers on. I wore this for 7 days in Jamaica and I didn’t burn. This is an absolute winner!
Andrea C.
This is a wonderful product!  Super light and great for sensitive skin.  I purchase this every summer.  Great value.  Works wonderfully with my fair skin.  Totally meets expectations.  Always recommend this to my friends and family.  Will continue to purchase!
julie k.
Is this good?
rm g.
Jacksonville
I 'm so scare to buy this cause it is expensive Cab u guys tell me if this worth the prise or not
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Is this sunscreen greasy when using the recommended half a teaspoon for the face?  I know a lot of people claim a sunscreen is not greasy nor leaves a white cast, so I buy it thinking it will be good and it ends up being all greasy when using the correct amount.

back