BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Sun-sensitive skin.
Normal sun exposure.

High, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
SPF 30 protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.

• Moisturising velvety texture.
  • Does not leave white marks.
  • Non-greasy.

Broad, photostable protection against UVB/UVA. ULTRA UVA protection.

Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
External use.

Inna m.
USA
With skin cancer on the rise, you definitely need to invest in a preventative product that is very rarely priced. Use it every day and best of all never makes my skin feel sticky or oily.
Ingrid C.
Dallas, TX
This lotion doesn’t make my face feel very sticky and it is not very expensive as most things are. Love the moisture it gives my face because of dryness I do have.
Tonya E.
My dermatologist suggested La Roche-Posay products several years ago.  I began using the face lotion and sunscreen about 5 years ago and will never use anything else.   The product is amazing, works beautifully and washes off and keeps your face and skin fresh.
Kristina T.
Ridgewood, NY
La Roche Posay has always been a favorite brand of mine, even before it made its way to the United States from France. Truly the best skincare in the game. Their sunscreen is very effective while not sitting heavily on your skin. Would recommend!
Samantha S.
Staten Island
Got this product in a free sample package and I was glad this was one of them! I wouldn’t have purchased this otherwise, great sunscreen I would definitely look into buying this again for summer time.
Bella S.
All time favorite sunscreen. I am a repeated user, it keeps my sensitive skin protected from the sun as I have had problems in the past with skin sensitivity in other products. I would 100% recommend this product to others!
Alexa M.
Hollywood
So far so good with this spf lotion. It applies smooth on my skin and does not feel heavy throughout the day. One issue I'm seeing is separation of my makeup but I'm still testing different things.
yulissa d.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite sunscreens and i have used ALOT! I like that pretty much all of their sunscreens are great with oils and serums. I moisturize my face with oils and sometimes like to add some vitamin c and this doesn’t clog my pores at all
Chelsea G.
Looooove La Roche! Have been using for years and I swear by it, I purchased at Target and am so glad I found it! I have clear skin but this just magnifies my even tone and moisturizes without leaving my skin extra oily (which is my issue) love!
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook , IL
This whole line is absolutely amazing! I cannot race enough about it. Smells is great and works well for protection. Not only that but does not cause breakouts