BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

FACE AND BODY VERY HIGH PROTECTION. ULTRA UVA (PPD 35). With perfume. Paraben-free. Water-resistant. Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on sun care products) thanks to Mexoryl XL filtering system. Nourishing and invisible texture. Satin skin finish. With perfume Adapted for all types of skin. Ideal for dry skin. Water-resistant. Tested under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic formula. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling. External Use. see more...

• This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin lookin...1 Answers
  • For which skin type is recommended???2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
karen c.
karen c.
I chose this product from the range because it is precisely suitable for skin types like mine, so we could not start better. But also, it became the perfect product because it offered a matte result, i.e. absorb fat T-zone of the face, such as eliminating unsightly shine that characterize a oily skin.

Everything seemed to go really well. However, the "buts appeared when I started using it and to combine it with other products from my daily routine, as you will see below:

I am one who believes in the words of several -based dermatólogos- that sunscreen should be applied directly to the face freshly washed and toned, wait a few minutes and then apply serum, moisturizer and go to makeup. Consequently, this product've only used that way, and less evil that has been so because the white layer that leaves the face is awful and I can not imagine how should look if I apply at the end of my routine and before makeup
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Doral, FL
I have only use this product once, just because I hated it. It stays as an thick oil on to skin, do not absorbs, drys down or get any confterval on the skin. It transfers horribly on clothes, or any object you get in contact with. The worst part it's when you go into the pool, it becomes like a white reaudue you can see in towel and bathing suit. In some areas it clumps up when in the pool. Never using it, or recommending it.
Megan A.
Megan A.
After ditching some of the more conventional sunscreens I opted for this. I like that its transparen't and an oil. I usually apply this right after a shower because I live in an area that gets A LOT of sun and applying sunscreen is an essential part of my routine. I haven't ever burned with this on, but I don't bake in the sun. Its treated me well for going around town or hikes that aren't shaded.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you love using an oil when at the beach but still want to stay protected then this is the oil for you! With the great quality of La Roche-Posay, it feels nice without being to oily and protects even the fairest of skins. Honestly I don't think there is much wrong with this product.
Nevelda B.
Nevelda B.
Eads, CO
Once I got past the legit oil feeling it was great. I was able to tan and protect so I didn't just fry as an end result. The smell was okay, could've been better but the over all goal is not to burn so I'd recommend this to other girls trying to avoid the beaten sun. Will buy again.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

This product came into my life by chance and I loved it because it has maximum protection i.e. acts as a blocker use it especially when I go to sunbathe because I really feel protected , is absorbed quickly , it is not greasy, moisturizes the skin its smell is pleasant as fruit
Tania C.
Tania C.
This oil is the best! I tend to prefer oil vs. cream presentation (I've previously used Garnier) and this one is top. Anthelios is, easily, one of the best sunscreens out there, I use this regularly, not only on the beach but also on the city. Totally recommended!
Dennis A.
Dennis A.
I got a nasty sunburn after using this product and immediately threw it away. I won't say don't waste your time in buying this because I know that my skin is usually overly sensitive, but it did absolutely nothing to protect me, even when cheaper products do more.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is bomb! So smooth, doesn't irritate my face. Using high SPF sunscreen b/c I am using retinol and retin-A antiaging products. This sunscreen, even though quite $$$ is worth every penny. Face feels amazing and make up goes on like a dream w/ this one.
Manon H.
Manon H.
Saint Augustine, FL
My to go sunscreen. It is an oil so it is very easy to apply. It smells fantastic, and is water resistant. I live in Florida where I need a sunscreen often and I always have this one with me. Great protection and beautiful skin.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Medley, FL
For which skin type is recommended???
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin looking amazing normally, does this leave a nice sheen? Is it moisturizing?