BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

FACE AND BODY VERY HIGH PROTECTION. ULTRA UVA (PPD 35). With perfume. Paraben-free. Water-resistant. Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on sun care products) thanks to Mexoryl XL filtering system. Nourishing and invisible texture. Satin skin finish. With perfume Adapted for all types of skin. Ideal for dry skin. Water-resistant. Tested under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic formula. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling. External Use. see more...

• This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin lookin...1 Answers
  • For which skin type is recommended???2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Glam D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sunscreen as I think it is very moisturizing while also effectively protecting the skin. I love the spray style application since its super quick and effortless
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because it's light and it's very nourishing for my dry skin. So it works for me. It not only protects my skin, it also keeps my skin hydrated. It last a long time you don't need to use a lot of the product to cover your skin. I recommend this product!
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil feel very nice on my skin. When I put it on it feels much softer. It applies quickly and it is easy to spread all over your body. It has a pump, not a spray and you have to spread it out yourself.  It is not for oily skin. The finish is shiny, it isn't like a dry oil. And it seems like it has light sun protection despite the high SPF.
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this oil because it's lightweight and does not clog my pores , it come in a cute see through bottle so you can see when you're about to run out , I love that. Spf is one of the most important products in my skin care routine and I highly recommend this product to you all!!!!
Yahaira S.
Jonesboro, GA
I've been using this SS oil since i was 14. I use LRP Euro products with higher PPD for my face, but this is a great choice for the body unless you plan to really get serious sun exposure at the beach, a pool or outside activities. I tried it at the beach and I burned a bit because the PPD is not as high as the LRP products in lotion form. Be sure to let it dry down before applying clothes or you may get stains.
Maria S.
Its a great product because I don't like the feel of goopy sunscreen and how thick it is so this makes it so easy I just pray and put my makeup on like regular and the smell its Ok not the best but it's sunscreen so its Ok overall great product concept
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked and everything but it's smell is over powering I did not like it at all. It was a bit pricey to me. I didn't like that it was a spray bottle like a fragrance mist bottle but hey to each is own maybe it will work for you.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product particularly because it contains 50 SPF and that isn't really something you can find everywhere especially in an oil.  Usually protective oils that I seen at drug stores are less than 50 SPF so this is really a great find and purchase.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this SPF spray easy to use & I know I'm protected all day from the UV rays. Doesn't have a strong smell it's light & I love I don't have to run it in just spray & go
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I often use this product in the summer months. It's not too oily or greasy like other products I have used, which often make my skin break out. This product keeps my skin clear and looking great and protected during the summer months.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Medley, FL
For which skin type is recommended???
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin looking amazing normally, does this leave a nice sheen? Is it moisturizing?