BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

FACE AND BODY VERY HIGH PROTECTION. ULTRA UVA (PPD 35). With perfume. Paraben-free. Water-resistant. Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on sun care products) thanks to Mexoryl XL filtering system. Nourishing and invisible texture. Satin skin finish. With perfume Adapted for all types of skin. Ideal for dry skin. Water-resistant. Tested under dermatological control. Hypoallergenic formula. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling. External Use. see more...

• This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin lookin...1 Answers
  • For which skin type is recommended???2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
I have it 5 stars because it does it's job.  I've had times where I missed a patch of skin when using this brand and got really burned so I can confidently say this really works!
Glam D.
Love this sunscreen as I think it is very moisturizing while also effectively protecting the skin. I love the spray style application since its super quick and effortless
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this because it's light and it's very nourishing for my dry skin. So it works for me. It not only protects my skin, it also keeps my skin hydrated. It last a long time you don't need to use a lot of the product to cover your skin. I recommend this product!
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
This oil feel very nice on my skin. When I put it on it feels much softer. It applies quickly and it is easy to spread all over your body. It has a pump, not a spray and you have to spread it out yourself.  It is not for oily skin. The finish is shiny, it isn't like a dry oil. And it seems like it has light sun protection despite the high SPF.
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this oil because it's lightweight and does not clog my pores , it come in a cute see through bottle so you can see when you're about to run out , I love that. Spf is one of the most important products in my skin care routine and I highly recommend this product to you all!!!!
Yahaira S.
Jonesboro, GA
I've been using this SS oil since i was 14. I use LRP Euro products with higher PPD for my face, but this is a great choice for the body unless you plan to really get serious sun exposure at the beach, a pool or outside activities. I tried it at the beach and I burned a bit because the PPD is not as high as the LRP products in lotion form. Be sure to let it dry down before applying clothes or you may get stains.
karen c.
I chose this product from the range because it is precisely suitable for skin types like mine, so we could not start better. But also, it became the perfect product because it offered a matte result, i.e. absorb fat T-zone of the face, such as eliminating unsightly shine that characterize a oily skin.

Everything seemed to go really well. However, the "buts appeared when I started using it and to combine it with other products from my daily routine, as you will see below:

I am one who believes in the words of several -based dermatólogos- that sunscreen should be applied directly to the face freshly washed and toned, wait a few minutes and then apply serum, moisturizer and go to makeup. Consequently, this product've only used that way, and less evil that has been so because the white layer that leaves the face is awful and I can not imagine how should look if I apply at the end of my routine and before makeup
Maria S.
Its a great product because I don't like the feel of goopy sunscreen and how thick it is so this makes it so easy I just pray and put my makeup on like regular and the smell its Ok not the best but it's sunscreen so its Ok overall great product concept
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
This product worked and everything but it's smell is over powering I did not like it at all. It was a bit pricey to me. I didn't like that it was a spray bottle like a fragrance mist bottle but hey to each is own maybe it will work for you.
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
I like this product particularly because it contains 50 SPF and that isn't really something you can find everywhere especially in an oil.  Usually protective oils that I seen at drug stores are less than 50 SPF so this is really a great find and purchase.
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Doral
For which skin type is recommended???
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
This sounds like a really great idea. Oils leave your skin looking amazing normally, does this leave a nice sheen? Is it moisturizing?