Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: This lightweight 100% mineral tinted face sunscreen with titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. The universal tint leaves a matte finish and creates a healthy glow on all skin tones. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Is this sunscreen oily?
Is this a good sunscreen for dry skin?🥺
Is this a good everyday sunscreen ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50!
Darlene R.
Bronx, NY
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Darlene R.
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t give this 5 stars because I think it could come in a lighter tint but other than that I live for this sunscreen. My favorite part is my eyes don’t get irritated.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Amanda S.
I had only a sample of this SPF and I’ve been wanting to purchase ever since. I just have 2 others I’m trying to finish first, that are decent and I don’t want to waste them. But this I love Bc it’s tinted. Just make sure you do proper skincare first or is doesn’t look good. It cakes around the nose and t zone. I made that mistake before, running out to the store for milk one morning and slathered some of it on my face and hadn’t yet cleansed, let alone moisturize. Big no no.
Paola J.
orlando
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Paola J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I live for this suncream, it doesn’t feel heavy at all, it’s very liquid so it makes the application very easy and the coverage is very good! I always put a little more under my eyes, but it doesn’t work very well with a full face of make up. Don’t forget to reapply during the day :) La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50
Jarhat F.
DunnLoring
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Jarhat F.
Today is my first day to use and I like it but it’s not cruelty free I'll update later
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm sharing two different ones of this sunscreen. Both are very effective for my skin tone and becomes invisible when smoothed into the skin. With 60 SPF and water resistant its a staple in my skin care need. I also just started wearing in in the house on my days off without makeup over it.. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4)
Melissa E.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Melissa E.
This is a tinted SPF 50 formula. It has a nice blurring effect working as primer. I don't really need to wear a foundation or anything but some concealer if needed with it. It absorbs nicely. You can wear your makeup over it. I have been using for about a month. It's titanium dioxide based sunscreen which is great. ( you don't get the white haze with the tinted for some reason) I have had no harsh reactions or issues. It is one color that seems to just match with your skin. It is a small bottle and pricey. It is worth it for your face. I manage to watch for sales. It is sold pretty much everywhere. My daughter has a much more fair complexion than I do and she is using it as well.
Taira F.
Atlanta, GA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Taira F.
I was skeptical of paying for this product. Everyone knows sunscreens have a weird residue after applied, but once I put this on I was very pleased! Once it’s dry I don’t even feel it. I wasn’t sure if the tinted one would blend with my skin, but you can’t even tell that I have it on. A small amount goes a longgg way so I suspect for this to last awhile. #morningroutine
Luisa S.
Marietta , GA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Target
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 I love love love this sunscreen, leave your skin super hydrated plus has tinted mineral
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by McKayla B.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this!!!! i got this on sale at ulta and i see myself repurchasing it. it’s amazing and has no white cast. it feels really nice on the skin and i don’t find it dying or irritating at all. i’d recommend this and this brand overall!
Anne M.
North Carolina
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Anne M.
Worth the money! So lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. I use it more often than a foundation now due to frequent wearing of mask. Didn’t feel burning or stinging which I experience on other sunscreens. I bought three bottles of these 😬 La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-fed583
il y a 9 jours
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 I heard this is a great product and leaves a white look on your skin, is this true?
Kelli R.
New Braunfels, TX
il y a 23 jours
La Roche-Posay I am fair-skinned and have to wear a face sunscreen daily, any thoughts or experience on this brand? Particularly the mineral tinted sunscreen...thanks!
Sydney T. il y a 23 jours
I’ve used this before in France and it is a good sunscreen. The consistency for me was a little heavy for daily use I much prefer the tinted Elta MD sunscreen.
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
il y a 24 jours
Rebecca G. il y a 15 jours
I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts, it hasn’t cause any stinging cause it doesn’t have any major added ingredient. I put it around my eyes for a little coverage. It leaves a nice matte finish and it feels light weight. I have used it couple times and it cause no break outs. The tinted one does sink right in but it does come off on the mask so you just might have to reapply throughout the day.