BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: This lightweight 100% mineral tinted face sunscreen with titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. The universal tint leaves a matte finish and creates a healthy glow on all skin tones. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Which sunscreen would you prefer?
Have you tried this sunscreen ? Did you like it?
Anyone have favourite sunscreens for everyday use?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50!
Darlene R.
Bronx, NY
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Darlene R.
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t give this 5 stars because I think it could come in a lighter tint but other than that I live for this sunscreen. My favorite part is my eyes don’t get irritated.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
1,032 reviews
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Amanda S.
I had only a sample of this SPF and I’ve been wanting to purchase ever since. I just have 2 others I’m trying to finish first, that are decent and I don’t want to waste them. But this I love Bc it’s tinted. Just make sure you do proper skincare first or is doesn’t look good. It cakes around the nose and t zone. I made that mistake before, running out to the store for milk one morning and slathered some of it on my face and hadn’t yet cleansed, let alone moisturize. Big no no.
Paola G.
orlando
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Paola G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I live for this suncream, it doesn’t feel heavy at all, it’s very liquid so it makes the application very easy and the coverage is very good! I always put a little more under my eyes, but it doesn’t work very well with a full face of make up. Don’t forget to reapply during the day :) La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50
Jarhat F.
Dunn Loring, VA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Jarhat F.
Today is my first day to use and I like it but it’s not cruelty free I'll update later
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: Target
Omgggggg. This is my new favorite sunscreen now! Like omg gurl. I really love how my skin look likes right now. I usually used a lot of tinted sunscreen but it kinda leaves me white cast. But this one!!! No . My face looks glowing as hell. I would buy it again
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm sharing two different ones of this sunscreen. Both are very effective for my skin tone and becomes invisible when smoothed into the skin. With 60 SPF and water resistant its a staple in my skin care need. I also just started wearing in in the house on my days off without makeup over it.. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4)
Melissa E.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Melissa E.
This is a tinted SPF 50 formula. It has a nice blurring effect working as primer. I don't really need to wear a foundation or anything but some concealer if needed with it. It absorbs nicely. You can wear your makeup over it. I have been using for about a month. It's titanium dioxide based sunscreen which is great. ( you don't get the white haze with the tinted for some reason) I have had no harsh reactions or issues. It is one color that seems to just match with your skin. It is a small bottle and pricey. It is worth it for your face. I manage to watch for sales. It is sold pretty much everywhere. My daughter has a much more fair complexion than I do and she is using it as well.
Taira F.
Hagerstown, MD
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Taira F.
I was skeptical of paying for this product. Everyone knows sunscreens have a weird residue after applied, but once I put this on I was very pleased! Once it’s dry I don’t even feel it. I wasn’t sure if the tinted one would blend with my skin, but you can’t even tell that I have it on. A small amount goes a longgg way so I suspect for this to last awhile. #morningroutine
Alejandra  A.
Staten Island, NY
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Alejandra  A.
I'm trying this tinted sunscreen I like it because when I don't want makeup. I just put this on and my skin looks well toned and protected from UVA / UVB rays.La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50
Luisa S.
Kennesaw, GA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Target
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50 I love love love this sunscreen, leave your skin super hydrated plus has tinted mineral

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...