BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen + antioxidant protection. This also gives skin a healthy glow.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Light tinted sunscreen, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • SPF 50 tinted sunscreen for face, suitable for sensitive skin
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid is designed for sensitive skin and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• Mineral Sunscreen with physical sun filters at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture
  • A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays and that can cause premature skin aging. Light tinted sunscreen for a healthy glow
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Titanium Dioxide 11%(sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Isododecane • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Dimethicone • Undecane • Triethylhexanoin • Isohexadecane • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • Nylon-12 • Caprylyl Methicone • Butyloctyl Salicylate • Phenethyl Benzoate • Silica • Tridecane • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Dicaprylyl Ether • Talc • Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer • Aluminum Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate • Tocopherol • Phenoxyethanol • Stearic Acid • Diethylhexyl Sryingylidenemalonate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Magnesium Sulfate • PEG-8 Laurate • PEG-9 • Polyhydroxystearic Acid • Maltodextrin • Benzoic Acid • Iron Oxides • Propylene Glycol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylyl Glycol • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Alumina • Aluminum Hydroxide

• I have very fair skin. I know the tint is subtle but will...2 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the Anthelios 50 Mineral Tin...1 Answers
  • How many times in a day do I need apply ? La Roche-Posay ...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen

Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the smoothst and awesomest feeling sunscreens of all time!!!" in 30 reviews
Erin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really nice facial sunscreen. My only complaint is the shade range—I wish they were treating this more like makeup, because I would love to be able to use this daily. Neither my Mediterranean SO nor my Irish/Polish face look right in “Light,” which was the shade I bought. It’s kind of a Trumpian orange. Nobody’s skin should be that color. But I wish they’d improve it, because it’s such a nice idea! I love LRP products, and this would be my go-to if it looked human on my skin.
Hannah N.
Seminole
This is a good tinted sunscreen, second on my list of favorite facial sunscreens. My first is MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Creme.
This product does not break me out, which most sunscreens do. This has 4/5 stars for two reasons, it is very runny and the packaging isn’t the greatest. If the product was thicker, it would be okay, but because it is not, the sunscreen drips down the sides of the container and make it quite dirty. The method of dispensing requires you to turn the container upside down.
It has a nice tint to it and is not greasy which is great. I love tinted sunscreens because they offer just a little color to cover the redness in my cheeks. The price is very nice for how much product you get. Overall, not my favorite, I prefer the mineral tinted creme, but it is a cheaper option.
MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Creme SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen, 1.7 oz
Lana N.
Gainesville, FL
This product produces a silky veil on the face and it imparts a subtle tint. It works very well under makeup and above other skincare products. It may be a bit dark for those with extremely fair skin, but I find that the color tends to blend well with the vast majority of skin tones.
Joyce T.
the sunscreen was very oily and only came in one shade. the product did not leave a white cast but was too tan to my light-med skin in NC30. the product had to be shaken up to distribute evenly in the bottle before dispensing. overall would not repurchase
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I really liked that this sunscreen product was tinted. It almost acted like a BB cream and a sunscreen combined! It's not really greasy and a little goes a long way in terms of product spread. I wouldn't use it as a moisturizer, but it's nice to add to your favorite one before heading out into the sun.  Overall i think it's a bit pricey for the quality.  While this product is good, I prefer to use the  COOLA Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops on my face instead.
Elizabeth G.
Not just hype.
I thought this stuff was way wayyy overhyped.  Everyone kept telling me how amazing it was and I was like "it's a mineral sunscreen they are limited."  So I waited, and waited.  Finally it was on sale and I needed something else in my cart to get free shipping, so I splurged.
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG??
It is the only mineral sunscreen I've found that actually sinks into my skin.  It doesn't pill.  My makeup lays down well on top of it.  It's really worth the hype.  I am relatively fair skinned (Think Anne Hathaway's coloring) and it does read a little bit darker on me.  It's nothing noticeable but in the dead of winter when I have no sun it can read a bit "her makeup's a shade too dark."  Makeup blended down my neck covers it and I'm happy with it because of the tons of failed sunscreen experiments.  (There's only so much body sunscreen a person can use.)
Maggie X.
Phoenix
this sunscreen isn’t bad for the price, and I do feel the lightness and mineral aspects. it’s just not my favorite for a few reasons: the white cast is really noticeable, the liquid clings to any tiny little dry patches of skin, and sometimes the sunscreen balls up into little flakes. I find it much better for my neck and upper chest area than for my face. it’s nice that it’s available at cvs and some other drugstores, but I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Kelly C.
New York
I purchased this product after reading more reviews I could count about how it had been recommended by x/y/z dermatologist. From a sunscreen perspective, I have no complaints, however if I'm being honest, I don't think there's really a way to assess the efficacy of a sunscreen. Sure, no sunburns, but I'm not someone who typically will burn unless I've been in the sun for hours anyway.

The reason for the 3/5 reviews has more to do with the formula. Too watery and the tint was fairly useless in my opinion. I'm a bigger fan of the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Oil-Free Sunscreen (Dry Touch), which is more matifying and not as watery as this product. I had made the switch because my preferred La Roche-Posay sunscreen is a chemical, rather than physical sunscreen. While this product is better in this perspective, I have to admit that I was looking forward to being done with it so I could try something new instead. Now that I think about it, I don't think I even finished it.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product. Actually my dermatologist recommended this to me. I have oily acne prone skin. Whenever I go on vacation to Florida or when it’s summer all I wear is the sunscreen. It’s tinted (I don’t know if there is a color selection but my skin tone is light). I like this sunscreen because it looks like make up, it’s really light weight, and it does not clog my pores. However, it smells a little weird but not strong. Over the counter.
Kristen w.
Tucson, AZ
Love this mineral sunscreen! It’s easy to use and you get quite a bit because it doesn’t take much to cover your face. It doesn’t smell all that great but once it dries you can’t smell it anyways so that doesn’t bother me. I love that I can have a sunscreen that is chemical free and not oily. I don’t even use a moisturizer over this because it makes my skin feel good already and my skin is naturally oily.