BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #52 in Facial Sunscreen

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen + antioxidant protection. This also gives skin a healthy glow.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Light tinted sunscreen, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • SPF 50 tinted sunscreen for face, suitable for sensitive skin
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid is designed for sensitive skin and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• Mineral Sunscreen with physical sun filters at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture
  • A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays and that can cause premature skin aging. Light tinted sunscreen for a healthy glow
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Titanium Dioxide 11%(sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Isododecane • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Dimethicone • Undecane • Triethylhexanoin • Isohexadecane • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • Nylon-12 • Caprylyl Methicone • Butyloctyl Salicylate • Phenethyl Benzoate • Silica • Tridecane • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Dicaprylyl Ether • Talc • Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer • Aluminum Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate • Tocopherol • Phenoxyethanol • Stearic Acid • Diethylhexyl Sryingylidenemalonate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Magnesium Sulfate • PEG-8 Laurate • PEG-9 • Polyhydroxystearic Acid • Maltodextrin • Benzoic Acid • Iron Oxides • Propylene Glycol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylyl Glycol • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Alumina • Aluminum Hydroxide

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the smoothst and awesomest feeling sunscreens of all time!!!" in 30 reviews
Kate G.
This is one of my favorite products from the Anthelios line. I like to wear this if I’m not putting on makeup for the day or on my face if I were to go to the beach, just to add a little color to my face and the slightest, and I mean tiniest bit, of coverage. Like the other Anthelios mineral 50 for face and the ultra light 60, the consistency of this is really thin and lightweight, feels great on the skin, great for my ultra sensitive skin, and it is a mineral sun protection. The only down side I see is that it only comes in one shade, at least here in the US. But it’s still an amazing product. I work at cvs and this is one of the best sellers of the whole LRP line, it seems to be extremely popular.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I've been on a quest to find a nice tinted moisturizer that I can wear on days when I just don't feel like putting on make-up, but still need to leave the house. After hearing about this product, I was stoked to give it a try - plus it has SPF 50, which makes it even better!

Now, I don't normally have sensitive skin. I use all kinds of different facial products and make-up and get only 1 or 2 pimples a month. You can imagine my horror the day after I used this product to wake up with 20-30 fresh whiteheads covering my entire face. It was worse than being a teenager. I told myself it couldn't have been the sunscreen, as it's specially formulated for people with sensitive skin, and I don't even have that!

I let my breakouts simmer down and about a month later I tried it again, and BAM. Next morning, woke up with another 20 or so fresh pimples. These aren't just little red bumps, but puss-filled whiteheads - so I'm pretty sure I'm having some sort of reaction to something that is in this product. I tried to convince myself that it was stress, diet, something else, but there's no denying it - this stuff leaves my face looking horrendous. Multiple people have asked me what happened to my face - not exactly the sort of attention I was looking for by using this product.

Looking at the reviews, I bet this stuff really is great - unfortunately, it is unusable for me.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
this sunscreen isn’t bad for the price, and I do feel the lightness and mineral aspects. it’s just not my favorite for a few reasons: the white cast is really noticeable, the liquid clings to any tiny little dry patches of skin, and sometimes the sunscreen balls up into little flakes. I find it much better for my neck and upper chest area than for my face. it’s nice that it’s available at cvs and some other drugstores, but I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product. Actually my dermatologist recommended this to me. I have oily acne prone skin. Whenever I go on vacation to Florida or when it’s summer all I wear is the sunscreen. It’s tinted (I don’t know if there is a color selection but my skin tone is light). I like this sunscreen because it looks like make up, it’s really light weight, and it does not clog my pores. However, it smells a little weird but not strong. Over the counter.
Jill T.
Whispering Pines
I am in love with this product for my daily winter sunscreen. This is a mineral based sunscreen/physical blocker so the ingredients are all natural. The tint rubs into every skin type I have tried it on from super pale to darker skin tones. I like the tint because some physical blockers can leave my skin looking grayish due to my olive complexion, this product does not do that! It is a little heaver which is why I prefer it for the winter when my face is slightly on the dry side.
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
Love this mineral sunscreen! It’s easy to use and you get quite a bit because it doesn’t take much to cover your face. It doesn’t smell all that great but once it dries you can’t smell it anyways so that doesn’t bother me. I love that I can have a sunscreen that is chemical free and not oily. I don’t even use a moisturizer over this because it makes my skin feel good already and my skin is naturally oily.
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
I only use mineral sunscreens, and I really like this one. The packaging is nice and compact, and it feels really secure to travel with. This is a really fluid sunscreen, which is nice for wearing under makeup/rubbing in without pilling. There are some brands I prefer more, but this is definitely a great one. Zinc based sunscreens have come a long way, and the antihelios is a clear indication of that.
Joan A.
The best thing about this product is that it doesn’t feel as thick as regular sunscreen. It does not smell like regular sunscreen does either. I bought this at ULTA and I will definitely buy it again. I tell everyone about it, only because it great that you put sunscreen on everyday especially if you’re going to be out and about all day. I wear it either by itself or under makeup.
Rebecca C.
This is my holy grail mineral sunscreen. The texture is very lightweight, especially for mineral sunscreen since physical sunscreen tend to be very thick with heavy white cast due to the Titanium Dioxide. This product, however, has neither of those negative qualities. It blends easily, and wears very well under makeup. For those looking for a physical sunscreen, I would highly recommend this as a consideration.
Sunny c.
San Diego
Tinted sunscreen yesss please! This is the perfect sun scream as it provide complete coverage your need when going out in the sun , especially important for me as I live in San Diego and most days are pretty sunny. I love the fact that it’s tinted, because come on sometimes we don’t want to wear make and a little tinted sun scream can do wonders and make your day trip to the grocery store a whole lot faster.
elsa m.
Does it make an orange skin? It would lives marks or not? It looks interesting product
Tina T.
Can this be purchased in local drugstores? I'm not keen on purchasing online
Vishakha B.
Dallas, TX
Does ultra light mean a thin layer? Does it provide full coverage and protection for such a high price? It is easier to wear under makeup?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Never heard of this product. i have combination skin. will it make my skin even more oily?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Is this really worth the hype? I have sensitive skin and am allergic to the sun so I have to be really serious when it comes to sun block and sun care.