La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen
ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen + antioxidant protection. This also gives skin a healthy glow.
- With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
- Light tinted sunscreen, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
- SPF 50 tinted sunscreen for face, suitable for sensitive skin
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid is designed for sensitive skin and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:
- Mineral Sunscreen with physical sun filters at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays and that can cause premature skin aging. Light tinted sunscreen for a healthy glow
- All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
Titanium Dioxide 11%(sunscreen)
Water • Isododecane • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Dimethicone • Undecane • Triethylhexanoin • Isohexadecane • Styrene/acrylates Copolymer • Nylon-12 • Caprylyl Methicone • Butyloctyl Salicylate • Phenethyl Benzoate • Silica • Tridecane • Dicaprylyl Carbonate • Dicaprylyl Ether • Talc • Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer • Aluminum Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate • Tocopherol • Phenoxyethanol • Stearic Acid • Diethylhexyl Sryingylidenemalonate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Magnesium Sulfate • PEG-8 Laurate • PEG-9 • Polyhydroxystearic Acid • Maltodextrin • Benzoic Acid • Iron Oxides • Propylene Glycol • Propylene Carbonate • Caprylyl Glycol • Disteardimonium Hectorite • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Alumina • Aluminum Hydroxidesee more...
Top Questions See all 128 Q&A
- "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the smoothst and awesomest feeling sunscreens of all time!!!" in 30 reviews
Now, I don't normally have sensitive skin. I use all kinds of different facial products and make-up and get only 1 or 2 pimples a month. You can imagine my horror the day after I used this product to wake up with 20-30 fresh whiteheads covering my entire face. It was worse than being a teenager. I told myself it couldn't have been the sunscreen, as it's specially formulated for people with sensitive skin, and I don't even have that!
I let my breakouts simmer down and about a month later I tried it again, and BAM. Next morning, woke up with another 20 or so fresh pimples. These aren't just little red bumps, but puss-filled whiteheads - so I'm pretty sure I'm having some sort of reaction to something that is in this product. I tried to convince myself that it was stress, diet, something else, but there's no denying it - this stuff leaves my face looking horrendous. Multiple people have asked me what happened to my face - not exactly the sort of attention I was looking for by using this product.
Looking at the reviews, I bet this stuff really is great - unfortunately, it is unusable for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos