BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #81 in Body Sunscreen

DAILY MOISTURIZING CREAM WITH SUNSCREEN:Multi-Awarded daily moisturizer with exclusive Mexoryl™ SX to help protect against UVA rays.

• With exclusive Mexoryl™ SX
  • Non-greasy and lightweight
  • SPF15 for daily UV protection

Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen has been formulated to provide 24-hour long lasting hydration as well as advanced UVA/UVB daily protection thanks to:

• Exclusive Mexoryl™ SX (ecamsule), a UV filter with peak efficacy against short UVA rays.
  • A blend of selected other UV filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection for everyday.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 2% (sunscreen) • Ecamsule 2% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 10% (sunscreen).

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Carbomer 940 • Carbomer Copolymer Type B • Cyclomethicone • Cimethicone • Edetate Disodium • Glycerin • Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose • Isopropyl Palmitate • Methylparaben • Phenoxyethanol • Propylene Glycol • Propylparaben • Purified Water • Stearic Acid • Stearoyl Macrogolglycerides • Stearyl Alcohol And Trolamine.

Usage:

• Recommended for daily moisturization with sunscreen protection.
  • Apply evenly on face before sun exposure
  • For sunscreen use, reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• Can anyone provide an explanation of the difference betwe...1 Answers
  • How much does the product cost? Also is it good for acne ...2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and burn easily. Is this worth the ...1 Answers
Buy on La Roch...*
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this product. I love that it is mineral-based SPF and that it is easy to apply (the tint gets rid of white cast), but it is very messy and does not leave my skin feeling its best. The texture is very thin, but the dispenser is made for something thicker, so the product gets everywhere. The product is also a bit too greasy, and the tint is too dark for my fair skin. I can understand why people like this product so much, but i think it’s overrated.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
This lotion gave me the even, natural tan look I was going for. I just wanted my whole body to be 1 color and this lotion did the job! It was my first time using and it was very simple to do. I'm definitely restocking on this!
Mechelle P.
Fair Haven
Light, soaks up fast. I have Lupus and I have very sensitive skin. This product is a absolute life saver. Between the ingredients in other sun screen and the sun I dreaded going outside till now
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once I tried La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen , I’ve never looked back (as for all the rest of their products!) Since using this product, my face didn’t burn as I traveled to the Caribbean for the first time in my life! Sadly, I found they are not a cruelty-free company, so I’m looking for new brands!
Briana H.
N Branford, CT
I received a sample size of this product and I don't get sunburn besides my lips. I used this along with an SPF chap-stick and it did wonders. The only reason I can't give it more stores is because I'm not sure whether to credit the protection from this or the chap-stick. But good product overall.
Yesenia G.
Windermere, FL
This has been my favorite sunscreen for the last year! It goes on smooth and easy. My skin is medium to light color and blends perfectly, doesn’t leave my too dark or light. I don’t wear any foundation and this gives me a nice glow and a little coverage. Would highly recommend this if you’re looking high spf, hydrating sunscreen.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
Love this sunscreen - everyone in my family has sensitive skin and this works for all of us by protecting our skin and not having any adverse side-effects. We have different versions of all the Anthelios products and we have not used any other brands since.
Stephanie Y.
Charlotte
I love how smooth my face feels after I apply this. It's also nice to have something tinted so I can wear this on days when I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. The only downfall for me is that half the time, the sunscreen peels and balls up into little pieces when I apply it, which is really bothersome because this product isn't cheap.
Caroline E.
Setauket, NY
I definitely have this sunscreen as a staple in my skincare routine. I use it everyday as both FPS and moisturizer. It is a little pricey but it applies so gently and leave just a faint smell of sunscreen. I will definitely buy again because I use very often.
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
This is my daily sunscreen under all my makeup. Love the consistency of this tinted sunscreen and the way it looks and feels on my skin. Unlike most sunscreens, it’s not too thick or oily. Highly recommend
Aimee C.
How much does the product cost? Also is it good for acne prone skin?
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Can anyone provide an explanation of the difference between La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Sunscreen for FACE vs. BODY? The ingredients look similar/ the same and the only difference I've found is that the body offers 2.5x more product for about the same price. Is it necessary to buy the FACE version in addition to BODY or just use the BODY version all over? Thanks, friends! :)
Krystal G.
I have very fair skin and burn easily. Is this worth the price? Does it work better than cheaper sun screens?