La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by CHLOÈ  .

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: Advanced 100% Mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide + antioxidant protection for face in revolutionary Ultra Light texture

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
  • Non-whitening, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
  • For face Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid with zinc oxide is designed for sensitive skin and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• Mineral Sunscreen with physical sun filters, including Zinc Oxide, at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Titanium Dioxide 6% (sunscreen) • Zinc Oxide 5% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • dimethicone • isododecane • C12-15 alkyl benzoate • undecane • triethylhexanoin • isohexadecane • nylon-12 • caprylyl methicone • butyloctyl salicylate • phenethyl benzoate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • silica • tridecane • dicaprylyl carbonate • dicaprylyl ether • talc • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • aluminum stearate • pentylene glycol • PEG-9 olydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone • alumina • polyhydroxystearic acid • phenoxyethanol • magnesium sulfate • propylene glycol • caprylyl glycol • PEG-8 laurate • disteardimonium hectorite • triethoxycaprylylsilane • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • tocopherol • propylene carbonate • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • benzoic acid • PEG-9

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Shake well before use. Suitable to use under make-up.
  • Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Great sunscreen and plays well with matte foundations. I don’t think this is oil free so can’t use this with hydrating foundations in my opinion. I get oily and sweat a little when it’s hot and I notice my makeup might start to move around a tiny bit which is fixable but a little bit of a hassle if I’m working or running errands but it Blends out pretty good if you don’t use too much! I have medium tan skin and this doesn’t make me look like Casper. 😂 which may or may not be cute 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jackie S.
Yes yes yes!!! Love this line and brand! Great product and price and if you search you can find sales at Target and Ulta. Gentle and Effective especially for my dry, breakout prone skin. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable mineral sunscreen
Taylor P.
Keene
It doesn’t make me super oily. It works well and is rather gentle. I would not recommend it with a daily moisturizer with SPF. I purchased mine at CVS. A little goes a long way which I know isn’t right for sunscreen but I don’t want to be a greasy goddess.
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
I do not understand the hype around this product. This sunscreen has the grittiest, greasiest feel and takes FOREVER to rub in on the face. It feels heavy, and I have to use a cleansing balm and wash my face twice to get it off.  Not only that, I've used it twice and both times my face has gotten burned, even with proper re-application so it isn't even an efficient sunscreen. I also feel like it may have led to clogged pores.
CG J.
Amazing Lightwaight and Undetectible!
I put in on after my moistreizer, it goes on a tiny bit white but then once you massage it in the white case is completely gone and it just leaves my skin with the most beautiful glow. I stoped using foundation with this spf, because my complexion is just so healthy and glowy.
So it’s a win win !!!!
And it’s quite pricey but a little for a long way ! Really really worth every penny !
Linda L.
I love this sunscreen so much! It doesn’t feel as greasy or pore clogging like many other do, and it doesn’t have that sunscreen bad smell. It really protected me from the rays in a hot day out on the boat.
Maddison H.
Marina Del Ray
Highly recommend by my friends, which is why I tried it. It’s lightweight, smooth to put on and great protection from sun damage. Only thing I will say is that if you apply it under the eyes it will sink into the skin and then burn your eyes. It took me about 3 times before I realized I wasn’t getting it in my eye but it sunk into the skin.
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
I really like the sunscreen. It is mineral-based it makes my face feel super soft after putting it on. Make up goes over it great and I love that it is 50 SPF as I have fair skin. I would recommend to others.
Helen T.
It is a nice lightweight sunscreen. I do have to be careful when applying. If I do too much at once it will leave a white cast. I like that it is easy to apply and does not feel heavy on my skin. There is a noticeable smell when you first apply, but it will go away. One star off is because it did not layer well under my concealer.
diana c.
Miami
The best recommendation of my dermatologist is this Sunscreem, it is 100% mineral, mate finish, ideal for sensitive skin, not is harsh, ultra light, you can apply make up and dont see your self like a cake and the price is not expensive but not cheap neither. for this reason it's my favorite!

back