BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60

MELT-IN SUNSCREEN MILK: Multi-award winning sunscreen with advanced protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture. Our most popular, best sunscreen for face and body is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Is this SPF alright to use on oily skin? And is it too high in level?
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 ? Being a dark skinned lady. Which of this line would not leave a white cast post application. I am in need of one that would not be visible at all.
Does this leave a white cast or break you out?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60!
Product Highlights
...doesn't irritate it or break me out like other lotions do. If you are sensitive I highly recommend this product. There is nothing else like it! in reviews
Amena B.
Brooklyn, NY
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Amena B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sunscreen! I applied it below my makeup and it is amazing. The product does not leave a white case and melts right into the skin!!
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Dayana G.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Dayana G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sunscreen SO much, I’ve been using it for years and no matter how many other sunscreens I try, this remains my holy grail. Having extremely oily skin makes finding a good sunscreen a tough job and this one works great, doesn't leave me looking like a grease ball and doesn't have a white cast! This sunscreen is so easy to find and the price is fair for the quality of this product. 10/10!
Kat R.
Tallapoosa, GA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Kat R.
Purchased at: CVS
I'm still in search for my Holy Grail sunscreen! I judge by white cast, pilling, how heavy it is, how high the SPF is, if it burns your eyes, and how easy it is to reapply. Today I used La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60. This picture was taken 10 mins after a second application. There was barely any white cast for me. It sunk into my skin fairly quickly, but it does feel pretty heavy on my face. I had zero pilling during my second application, which is pretty impressive because I use a LOT of sunscreen each time. The SPF is wonderful! The negatives (the reason I took 2 stars away) is that this BURNS if you even get it near your eyes. It's also pretty sticky all day long, and leaves a "dewy" residue. I prefer lighter weight sunscreens that leave a matte finish, however, if you like the dewy look... this could be the product for you! I will be using this on my arms instead of my face.
Katelyn V.
Snoqualmie, WA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Katelyn V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love La Roche-Posay sunscreen! It is made with a high mineral content and is one of the first sunscreens I can use on my body as I have sensitive skin! It is a little more pricey then most at about $36 for the body one. 100% worth the price!
Lindsay S.
Arlington
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gentle chemical sunscreen that left a glowy finish on my dry skin. Didn’t feel heavy, didn’t irritate my skin, and didn’t leave a white cast.
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Shahama S.
Purchased at: CVS
La roche posay makes the best drugstore sunscreens in the market. They’re easy to blend and goes well under the makeup
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I hadn't bought this sunscreen in awhile and forgot how great it is. It's probably my favorite chemical sunscreen. It isn't greasy at all, but still rubs into my skin very easily. It also does a great job of preventing sun burns. Definitely recommend!
Sara O.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Sara O.
I have this one and is amazing because leaves your skin with a natural glow and I had have using during 3 months and my skin it’s protect from the sun and it’s perfect for allá your body
Brandon S.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Brandon S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This spf has a lightweight lotion texture which spreads easily and absorbs almost instantly. Sets with no trace of a white cast or greasy residue and leaves skin looking moisturized and slightly glowy. Perfect for face and body. I do find that this looks and feels best on my face with a minimal skincare routine underneath it. I would recommend this to anyone, however if you are looking for an spf that is mattifying or doesn't leave a shine then you may not love this one.
Emma L.
stuart
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Emma L.
Purchased at: Target
This is Probably the worse face sunscreen ever. Every time I go to apply the second I start rubbing it in it forms into little balls and will not rub in at all into my face. It’s barely useable and leaves an INSANE white cast on your face, but you can’t fix it since when you try to rub it in it starts piling and I ended up just wiping it off with a towel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nancy E.
il y a 10 mois
Hillary K. il y a un mois
Hi there! The ONLY La Roche Posay sunscreen I have found to leave no white cast (and I think I’ve tried every single one lol) is the Anthelios AOX Antioxidant Serum with SPF 50. This one is absolutely amazing! Absorbs quickly, serum-like texture, natural finish, just overall an incredible SPF. It is a bit on the pricy side though! Black Girl Sunscreen is another option that leaves no white cast, very affordable, I buy it at target! :)
Kelyn Julissa G.
Irving, TX
il y a un an
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 Es este producto bueno para piel grasa? Tengo problemas de acné y puntos negros y tengo algunas manchas dejadas por acné en la cara.
Kattyrusia P. il y a 6 mois
te remoniendo para las manchas por secuelas del acne Sesderma Azelac RU Liposomal Serum muy bueno usalo pero no en la piel con acne activo. Y de jabon este no tiene competencia La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Facial Wash for Oily Skin te la mantiene limpia menos brillosa y controla los nievos brotes de acne. Y claro esta cuida con tu protector solar Anthelios Anti-imperfections Cream-Gel SPF50 +- 50ml - 1.7FL.oz a veces pensamos que como tenemos piel grasosa no debemos usar protector solar pero es errado debemos usarño este en gel es super tiene acido salicilico no es grasoso y se absorbe super. Son un poco costoso pero vale la pena he sufrido micho de acne y esto me ayudo. Si puedes agregar limpiezas profundas profesionales del rostro te ayudara aun mas