La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60

MELT-IN SUNSCREEN MILK: Multi-award winning sunscreen with advanced protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture. Our most popular, best sunscreen for face and body is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Is this type of sunscreen good for oily skin? What’s it’s texture like? Does it completely absorb into the skin?
Is this worth the price?
Does the product leave a white cast ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60!
Product Highlights
...doesn't irritate it or break me out like other lotions do. If you are sensitive I highly recommend this product. There is nothing else like it! in reviews
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Shahama S.
Purchased at: CVS
La roche posay makes the best drugstore sunscreens in the market. They’re easy to blend and goes well under the makeup
Katelyn V.
Snoqualmie, WA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Katelyn V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love La Roche-Posay sunscreen! It is made with a high mineral content and is one of the first sunscreens I can use on my body as I have sensitive skin! It is a little more pricey then most at about $36 for the body one. 100% worth the price!
Lindsay S.
Arlington
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gentle chemical sunscreen that left a glowy finish on my dry skin. Didn’t feel heavy, didn’t irritate my skin, and didn’t leave a white cast.
Dayana G.
Hyannis
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Dayana G.
Purchased at: Target
My holy grail!! I love this sunscreen SO much I’ve been using it for years! I have the oilest skin ever, everything will melt right off in minutes but this helps out so much. This keeps my skin matte and without a white cast. It’s a 10/10! Just make sure you remove it well at night
Sara O.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Sara O.
I have this one and is amazing because leaves your skin with a natural glow and I had have using during 3 months and my skin it’s protect from the sun and it’s perfect for allá your body
Brandon S.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Brandon S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This spf has a lightweight lotion texture which spreads easily and absorbs almost instantly. Sets with no trace of a white cast or greasy residue and leaves skin looking moisturized and slightly glowy. Perfect for face and body. I do find that this looks and feels best on my face with a minimal skincare routine underneath it. I would recommend this to anyone, however if you are looking for an spf that is mattifying or doesn't leave a shine then you may not love this one.
Emma L.
stuart
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Emma L.
Purchased at: Target
This is Probably the worse face sunscreen ever. Every time I go to apply the second I start rubbing it in it forms into little balls and will not rub in at all into my face. It’s barely useable and leaves an INSANE white cast on your face, but you can’t fix it since when you try to rub it in it starts piling and I ended up just wiping it off with a towel.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I hadn't bought this sunscreen in awhile and forgot how great it is. It's probably my favorite chemical sunscreen. It isn't greasy at all, but still rubs into my skin very easily. It also does a great job of preventing sun burns. Definitely recommend!
Michelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Sunscreen with advanced protection, it's fast absorbing, creamy, velvety texture that left my skin feeling soft smooth and well hydrated. It's great for face and body and it has Cell-Ox Shield technology great spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants in it. And the SPF is 60 good coverage for the outdoors. Dried instantly, it stays on for about 2 hours after towel drying, great for 80 minutes of swimming or sweating . And it's Great for people with sensitive skin like mines.
Diana K.
Stockton, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 uploaded by Diana K.
Purchased at: Target
You gotta wear sunscreen everyday even if it’s not sunny out. I’ve heard many good things about this brand so I had to try the sunscreen. It an amazing product that is affordable. It doesn’t leave a white cast nor did it make me oily. I would highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...