Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios Invisible Face Mist Ultra-Light SPF 50

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Face Mist Ultra-Light SPF 50

Sun-sensitive or intolerant skin, commonly known as sun allergy.
Extreme sun exposure.

• Fresh mist, quickly absorbed.
  • Dry and invisible finish.
  • Pleasant and light suncare fragrance for maximum compliance.

Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
External use.

Do you have to rub this in after spraying?
I started using this last week and I spray my face with this twice a day. But it feels like it’s not doing anything. I spray it on my face as per the instructions but I don’t see any thing on my face. Is this normal? I feel like it’s not giving me any uv protection? Has anyone found the same with this too?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Face Mist Ultra-Light SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I like this face mist a lot and LOVE that it has SPF. It is perfect for beach volleyball and swimming outside 🏐🐬
Priscila A.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Face Mist Ultra-Light SPF 50 uploaded by Priscila A.
It is my first mist sunscreen , it smells very good and is very soft, I just did not like to feel the taste in my mouth 😑
JULIE B.
Wall
I love love love love love La Roche-Posay in general. So of course I couldn’t contain myself when looking for sunscreen for my face. It is a great product, it is so easy to apply and you are free of the white spots all over your face as with a regular sunscreen lotion.
Karina V.
Freeport, FL
It's very good, you can use it to put it on top of the makeup so you tweak your sunscreen
Zeena S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love how light and effortless this sunscreen is. It does not affect my loose powder that I wear every day and allows my face to breath and be protected all at once. It also lasts a very long time!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,180 reviews
Is sunscreen maybe a little on the pricey side, but my skin feels so healthy now that I used. in a pinch I will use other sunblocks but this is really protected my skin well, and actually reduced the fine lines I had under my eyes. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to everybody! It's great for sensitive skin, youthful skin, and age to skin!
Stephanie F.
This sunscreen is great for anyone who does not want sunscreen to disturb their makeup. It can be used as a base for sun protection underneath makeup and can also be reapplied throughout the day over makeup without disturbing the look. The (clean) scent is relatively strong when spraying, but dissipates quickly. The packaging is small enough to easily fit in most handbags.
Breeskin R.
bronx
Purchased at: Macy's
La Roche-Posay offers a unique line of face sunscreens that are suitable for sensitive skin. Our Anthelios sunscreen contains the exclusive Cell-Ox Shield® ...
Kelsey G.
Love this in my travel bag and a quick spray under my makeup and occasionally on top of I'm out in the sun for very long. Love love love it. This is key to good skin in my book!
SHEENA V.
seattle
 While I do like this product for its spray-on concept (similar to Vaseline’s spray-on moisturiser), note that it doesn’t immediately settle into the skin in a matte-velvety finish. It’s sort of semi-dewy (kinda like the Korean BB cushion finish), and may not suit everyone’s tastes. That said, it’s not greasy nor sticky though – it’s just rather “moist”. After about 30 mins or so, it settles into the skin perfectly and leaves no residue/whitish stains etc. Overall, it’s a pretty alright sunblock if you’re looking for convenience with good coverage for sensitive skin – just spritz this one liberally, massage it into your skin (and wipe your hands with a piece of tissue cos it’ll be “moist”), and you’re good to go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Divine N.
Mexico
il y a 3 ans
Marisol C. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I use makeup everyday and use this all the time. It can be expensive, so I alternate with Garnier. Garnier has similar 50spf mist. The great thing about this, it’s so portable, fits anywhere. It also goes on invisible, and shiny. I tend to pat my face after spray with clean hands.