La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 50+ Multi-Position Spray uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Children's sensitive skin. Sun-intolerant skin.
Extreme sunshine intensity.

Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.

• Fine, continuous distribution.

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
External Use.

BRITTANY S.
After trying so many different spf moisturizers, this is by far my favorite. I can't even think of trying anything else, feel like it would be a waste of time! It's a little more than what I normally spend on a product such as this, but it lasts me a while and even if it didn't, it's such a great product that I'd run back as soon as I run out. There's no white "mask" that the usuals leave behind, it isn't greasy AT ALL, there's hardly any fragrance, and I am hydrated without being left oily! 10/10
Katie G.
Honestly the way the spray comes out of the bottle is not the best. This version of the sunscreen is the one I would recommend the least. While the product is good, mine would always come out clumpy and would be so hard to rub in. It would leave white streaks all over my legs and arms. Not a fan!
Christine R.
I have been using this sunscreen spray all summer. I loved that it actually kept me from burning. It does not feel sticky or greasy and easy to carry around in my purse. I would hight recommend this product.
Becca B.
Lawrence
Great sunscreen for kids and adults! Very nice for sensitive skin. Spray worked well and dried down quickly. My only issue is the price. It is a bit spendy for as quickly as you go through the product.
Kat B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
Love this brand. Most sunscreens I find clog my pores but this is super lightweight and gentle on my sensitive skin. And I use it on my kids ages 2, 6, and 11. You can’t go wrong with La Roche-Posay! I love their products!!
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
It’s great for oil skin like mine! I use the kids one because the other one gave me an allergic reaction to my face. Is really effective if you use the 50 protection
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Dina N.
Los Angeles
Good for my baby sensitive skin , easy to apply but you need to reapply every hour and after swimming . Will rebuy it again .
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Smooth application. Absorbs super fast . Excellent protection. Great for the family. M
Heyli g.
I love this product so much. It helps my family and I so much. I used it for a couple months then I told my friend and her whole family is now using it. Try it out it's a really great product to use.