BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

GENTLE SUNSCREEN LOTION: Tested - safe for children's sensitive skin. Developed with dermatologists, pediatrician tested.

• With our exclusive CELL-OX SHIELD® technology, it provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection SPF 60 + antioxidants
  • Ingredients selected for children’s sensitive skin. Fragrance free, Paraben free and Allergy tested
  • Comforting sunscreen with Vitamin-E helps skin feel smooth and moisturized
  • A lightweight, easy to apply texture. Water resistant (80 minutes). Also available in 300ML

Anthelios Dermo-Kids provides broad-spectrum SPF60 UVA/UVB protection with CELL-OX SHIELD® filtering system in a texture specifically developed to be gentle for children’s skin. Applies easily, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.

POWERFUL CELL-OX SHIELD® technology:

• A combination of photostable UVA/UVB filters chosen for its synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • With antioxidants, including Vitamin E to help neutralize [1]damaging free radicals.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Avobenzone 3% • Homosalate 10% • Octisalate 5% • Octocrylene 7%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Water • C12-15 alkyl benzoate • Propylene glycol • Diisopropyl sebacate • Styrene/acrylates copolymer • Glycerin • Alcohol denat • Dimethicone • Potassium cetyl phosphate • Acrylates copolymer • Ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • Aaprylic/capric triglyceride • Caprylyl glycol • Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • Disodium EDTA • Glyceryl stearate • Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose • isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate • Myristic acid • Palmitic acid • PEG-100 stearate • PEG-8 laurate • Pentylene glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium chloride • Stearic acid • T-butyl alcohol • Tocopherol • Triethanolamine

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids SPF 60 Sunscreen
  • "We use this on our kids and on ourselves. My son has sensitive skin and we are all very fair and burn easily. It we trust this brand. It doesn't cause any allergic reactions and keeps us protected." in 60 reviews
  • "Yes it's pricey but so worth it! Goes on without feeling icky or sticky. Only had to reapply 3times in 6 hours! Fragrance free. And hypoallergenic perfect for kids and babies" in 11 reviews
Kate G.
I used this during the summer, it’s heavier than most sunscreens I like to put on my face but it’s great for my sensitive skin, doesn’t cause breakouts or irritation. I’d imagine this would be great for kids because it feels kind of like a moisturizer going on and spreads nicely. Also I’d kids are playing out in the sun their skin is probably getting a bit dry from the sun, and it’s probably hard enough to get a kid to sit and put on sunscreen never mind getting them to put on lotion/moisturizer! So it’s actually not only going to keep your kids’ skin protected but it also has some added moisture which is always good when you’re out in the sun. La roche posay just has some of my al time favorite spf formulas.
Jamie Q.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite sunscreen for my daughter! It blends into her skin quickly so I don’t have to annoy with with lots of rubbing. She didn’t complain about any stinging in her eyes when she played at the splash bad either (totally had this screaming fit with other brands). This is a keeper!!
Petra T.
I first discovered this product when I was chosen to review it complimentary from Influenster. This is a great sunscreen that will not break you out and is not overly greasy. My daughter has very sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen product that doesn't break her out! Even though it's marketed towards kids, I love to use it myself too.
♈ M.
Baltimore, MD
Melts into the skin with ease and doesn't leave you feeling overly greasy! I love this for every day use. La Roche is my preferred brand, but this was my first time buying the kids formula. Works great for my adult skin and the price was right. I'd definitely buy again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this sunblock! I have super sensitive skin and my face really doesn’t do well with sunscreen. Most sting and burn and feel greasy and awful and leave me red and irritated and I can’t usually tell if I’m burned or just allergic but this one just feels like thick lotion so I can tell I’m getting protection and it doesn’t leave you sticky or clog pores or leave you white! No irritation or allergic feeling!! I can’t recommend this enough.
Hannah D.
It is cheaper and will definitely cause a white cast on your skin. I almost always manage to cover it up with a darker shade of foundation than usual. However, i love that it really protects you. 60 spf is good and it hasn’t made me break out. You definitely need to follow up with a good cleanser to get it all off but the point of sunscreen is protection.
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I would get this for my son it was recommended by a friend and I was amazed it’s the firstthing he didn’t react bad to, the bottle makes it easy to squeeze out product as well!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Great safe sunscreen to use on my kids! My daughter has very sensitive skin, and breaks out with a lot of lotions/sunscreens.. not the case with this one, it’s a great choice.
Renee Z.
I like the sunscreen. It is not a messy,smelly or thick sunscreen. It is on the pricier side compare to other sunscreens. But since a sunscreen is so vital for the skin so I do think it is worth it to spend extra money
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
This product is amazing for combined skin and some breakouts, it also seems like it refines your pores, works really good as a moisturizer under foundation, if your skin is pretty dry this is not for you. Would always buy this again but I switch between this one and my Dr.Grandl from Germany

back