BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DAILY ANTI-AGING PRIMER WITH SUNSCREEN:Transformative daily protection in a face primer

• Instant visible blurring effect on signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles and pores
  • With Cell-Ox Shield™: UVA/UVB + antioxidant technology
  • Unique mattifying texture: Fills in and visibly smoothes imperfections
  • For everyday use with or without make-up

Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum SPF 50.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • Contains micro-reflecting and absorbing powders to visibly smoothe imperfections and absorb excess sebum in combination and oily skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 10% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 5% (sunscreen) • Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Dimethicone • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Talc • Diisopropyl Sebacate • Silica Silylate • Glycerin • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Water • Diethylhexyl Sryingylidenemalonate • Cassia Alata Leaf Extract • Maltodextrin

Usage:

• Can be used alone or under make-up.
  • If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen.

For sunscreen use:

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
  • Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
    • wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• I just don't know what order to layer all this stuff on m...2 Answers
  • How does this layer under makeup and does it make you oil...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Daily SPF 50 Primer
  • "This primer not only provides 50SPF (while being gentle on sensitive skin), but it is an AMAZING makeup primer. It blurs any and all imperfections... pores and fine lines disappear in one stroke. Definitely worth the price, I would buy this again and again. " in 11 reviews
Sharon G.
Garland , TX
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Daily SPF 50 Primer
I recently purchased this from Ulta and having never tried any La Roche-Posay before I thought this is expensive for a primer. Its $39.99 and I needed a primer with sunscreen as told by my dermatologist so I ended up getting it.
Once I tried it I fell in love with it. It is the BEST primer!! It is minimally tinted and it creates this soft blurring effect once you apply it. Sometimes I don’t even have to use a foundation that’s how good it is, it minimizes the look of large pores and makes the skin soft and the best thing is that it has SPF 50! I have been ditching all my other primers and using this everyday. Seriously worth every penny.
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
I happen to think that French skincare is among the best and this brand is no exception. Love the fact that the primer containers SPF which I need more of the older I get. This doesn't leave flashback and sinks into my skin creating the perfect base for my makeup. It's also working overtime in the heatwave that we seem to currently be experiencing. Love this brand!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I have mixed feelings about this.
The Pro’s: It’s great in the fact that it has a primer in it so you aren’t having to use one. It’s anti-aging, and has a matte finish that creates a great blurring effect.
Con’s: It’s incredibly thick, almost to thick that I’ve had a hard time getting it to completely “dry” down. It’s also has a white cast that i feel never goes away even when applying foundation over it.
Katerina A.
Denver
For this price, this product is amazing. The primer capacities, combined with the anti-aging and SPF, make this an all-in-one tool I'm not sure how I survived without. The results are visible and you can put this on without foundation. I wear this under my foundation, which is also SPF, and get double coverage for the day.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is an amazing product from La Roche-Posay. I use it under my foundation or just on my bare face daily in the summertime to keep my skin protected from the harsh summer sun. It’s great for sensitive/dry skin because it is very moisturizing and it is also light so it’s breathable and doesn’t clog pores. Highly recommend this!
Cynthia K.
Thousand Oaks
I love this little gem! It mattifies Ky skin, cut a redness, blurs fine lines, gives the illusion of shrinking my pores, And has SPF 50!!! It's a bit thicker than most primers (probably the SPF), but it's workable and the confidence of the SPF plus the way it keeps my makeup looking, makes it worth the $$$.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
A friend of mine who is super serious about sun screen and skin care recommended this to me. It is amazing. Yes, it is a primer, but it definitely works as a stand alone product. It is very mattifying and even blurs fine lines, wrinkles and other imperfections. I love that it isn't greasy and gives such a nice finish. I used to use a silicone based antioxidant serum and I loved the similar blurring/mattifying finish it gave, but I couldn't layer good spf over it- this product has both the antioxidants and the SPF all in one! fantastic!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this product! Their entire line of goods is incredible but this particular product is one of my holy grail items. It's an absolute must have and I cannot be without it! It protects my skin and does everything else it's supposed to do.
Kayla W.
This is by far one of the best sunscreen face creams. It’s easy to dispense. Absorbs fast and protects your beautiful face from the harsh sun rays. Only down fall, the price. It is well worth it, but it is really expensive. I use this May-October because I’m outside more in those months and I like the SPF protection. I do switch over in the winter months to save money. One tube of this and using it once daily, will last me almost 2 months.
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love La Roche Posay poducts but have mixed feeling about this primer.

Pros: It is an all in one primer. It has a matte finish with a great blurring effect on the pores. It has spf 50 (amazing).

Cons: It is very thick. Can sometimes be a challenge to apply and takes some time to completely remove from the skin.

Overall I do use it regularly and continue to repurchase, however the con of application and removal can be annoying.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just don't know what order to layer all this stuff on my face! Wrinkle serums, sunscreen, eye cream, primers, foundation. I know I shouldn't cake it all on but I don't know the right combinations or order.
Carol J.
How does this layer under makeup and does it make you oily?

back