La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

COOLING WATER SUNSCREEN LOTION SPF 30: This lightweight sunscreen lotion transforms into a unique & refreshing, water-like lotion texture upon contact with skin. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Can this sunscreen be used on the face? Does it feel heavy on the skin?
Does this product feel light on your skin?
[product:la-roche-posay-anthelios-cooling-spf-30-sunscreen]
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30!
Deborah J.
San Jose, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Deborah J.
This is by far the best sunscreen I've ever used! No white cast, the skin absorbs it nicely! La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 doesn't feel heavy on my skin..what I really love about this product is that it doesn't feel like a sunscreen but more like a face moisturizer yet, it's been giving me excellent protection even though I've been out gardening for hours!
Gretchen S.
Windermere, FL
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Gretchen S.
such a good sunscreen and the best part is that it soaks into your skin to protect it! the smell isn’t so overpowering like most sunscreens so that’s also a win in my book however, the price is the reason i give it 4 stars overall, great product!
Tracy R.
Fort Myers, FL
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Tracy R.
I will admit it… I’m a sunscreen addicted person. I’m trying to fight off any more sun damage because my 20s were rough on my skin (think baby oil and all day in the pool). Now that I’m turning 40 I’ve been super busy trying to find the best…. And this is it. Dries down matte, doesn’t cake up, doesn’t pill under primer. It’s just perfect!
Lousianna R.
Orlando, FL
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Lousianna R.
I have oily skin on my forehead and dry/normal on my cheeks, it has a dewy finish. For winter time feels good, will try it during summer time. The cooling feeling to me it’s just the first 2 minutes, feels like alcohol so idk how to feel about that.
Denna S.
Hayward, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Denna S.
Was looking for a sunscreen and this one is amazing! It is super light weight and breathable. It comes out like a regular sunscreen but it goes on the skin like a gel, blends in very well. Love it, def would recommend
Vianey C.
Salinas, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Vianey C.
When I first saw this I was super excited because this brand was going viral on TikTok for months! This sunscreen literally turns into a water-like consistency, has no white cast and doesn’t have that grainy texture some face/body sunscreens contain! I’m so excited for the warmer days to come to try this out because it is so hydrating! 10/10 worth it and would recommend, one of the best lightweight sunscreens I’ve used (available online at target or LRP’s site!)
Ilene J.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Ilene J.
When I received this product, I assumed it was mainly used for the face, which is where I use sunscreen everyday. Upon reading the package, I think it’s actually for everywhere on your body. Despite that, I only used it on my face so far and haven’t had any problems with it! I noticed at first that it had a bit of a sunscreen smell but definitely not overwhelming. I did need to rub it in a bit at first to get rid of the white hue. I was worried that it was going to make my face oily and shiny throughout the day but at the end of the day, I didn’t notice my face being any shinier than usual. I honestly didn’t really feel much of a cooking affect but that’s not a big deal for me. All in all, this sunscreen isn’t anything crazy but seems to be fine. Hopefully it’s protecting my skin from the sun and I will continue using on my face everyday since it didn’t break me out.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This is very highly rated on sites that I trust let users post real reviews. I used it on vacation every day and it didn't irritate my acne prone skin.
Melissa M.
West Monroe, LA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Melissa M.
I can’t tell anything about the sunscreen ability from this product due to the lack of sun at this moment; however, this product felt greasy when putting on my skin. It also burned when rubbing on my hands( which are dry from cold weather). Nothing I would just have to have or recommend.
Kiyoko O.
Sunnyvale, CA
My mom loves this brand as it’s great. You can find it at target and their moisturizers are amazing. It could improve with packaging and marketing.