BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

New! Anthelios 30 cooling water-lotion sunscreen with cell-ox shield xlâ antioxidant technology. . Anthelios 30 cooling water-lotion transforms like water on the skin, while providing an immediate cooling effect and advanced sunscreen protection thanks to: . -an optimized combination of uva/uvb filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection. -a powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by uv rays and that can cause premature skin aging. -in a formula designed for optimal skin tolerance. â water-resistant (80 minutes). Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Tested on... see more...

Gaya G.
Gaya G.
I have combination skin and have tried a number of different sunscreens but they always ended up running my make up down my face by the end of the day, this one however is the best I have had so far! It starts off looking a little oily like the other sunscreens, but don't be deceived! It settles into a perfect matte finish and leaves you free of sunburns in the harshest of summers! LOVE IT!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Tampa, FL
La Roche Posay Anthelios Cooling Water Lotion is a great sunscreen product. It is a thin formula that spreads easily, yet provides full coverage despite not feeling thick and greasy. The thin, lotion-like consistency prevents that nasty sunscreen build-up between fingers and underneath jewelry, too! I have never had a sunburn after applying this product.
Saskia C.
Saskia C.
Fantastic suncream. I don't get burnt while wearing it and it is the only one I've found that doesn't have a 'greasy' sort of feeling that one generally finds with suncream. It's never made me break out or anything or made my skin particularly dry, and you don't have to wash your hands post-application because it doesn't make them sticky.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
I received a sample of this product and I haven't ever found anything like it, and feel like I probably won't for a long time. It's milky, which is different, but a little goes a very long way. It is so smooth and matte and sinks in so well, it's easily worn by itself, or under makeup. And for my easy to born skin, this was amazing.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Traducir

llevo usando este producto por varios meses y ha ha ido super bien. la primera vez que lo use fue por un regalo y desde ahora solo uso esta marca. 100% recommendado.

I've been using this product for several months and has gone really well. the first time use was for a gift and now only use this brand. 100% recommended.
Ade A.
Ade A.
Bronx, NY
I was introduced to this suntan lotion this summer, and will never go back to store-brand. I use mainly on my face and reapply every 25-35 mins, soon if I get in the water. You don't feel super oily and doesn't have a strong "suntan lotion" scent. You're paying for quality here, people!
este producto me gusto mucho porque la verdad es que no te daña la piel en absoluto incluso después de tomar el sol ni si quiera se enrojece la piel, lo que quiere decir que hace su función bastante bien, la única desventaja que tiene es que se quedaba la cara un poco blanca
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
I love this sunscreen. Unlike most, it actually feels like normal lotion. It's not heavy or greasy at all. The packaging is fine, nothing out of the ordinary. It's kind of expensive but I think it's worth it because it's so cosmetically elegant so you won't mind using it.
Schieme H.
Schieme H.
This lotion does what it says. It was effective to me because I did see a change. It was gentle on my skin and felt great even after it has been removed. It is a little pricey but, its worth it in the end. I would recommend this product to others even if it is pricey.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleville, NJ
I have been a royal fan of La Roche Posay ever since I started using their acne treatment, which was a blessing to my skin. The cooling water lotion is non-greasy, leaves your skin feeling light but moisturized and does not prone acne in anyway. It's just great!