BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

COOLING WATER-LOTION SUNSCREEN: Advanced protection that transforms to a refreshing water-like lotion upon contact with skin.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology.
  • Refreshing water-like texture.
  • SPF60 sunscreen for face and body
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Discover Anthelios 60 Cooling Water-Lotion, with a unique texture that transforms like water on the skin, while providing an immediate cooling effect and advanced sunscreen protection thanks to:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • In a formula designed for optimal skin tolerance.

Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) Homosalate 10.72% (sunscreen) Octisalate 3.21% (sunscreen) Octocrylene 6% (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.86% (sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients: water, dimethicone, alcohol denat., styrene/acrylates copolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, silica, PEG-8 laurate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, tocopherol, menthyl lactate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Buy on La Roch...
  • "This sunscreen is amazing! I'm an allergic person and this sunscreen, despite of being pricey worth it. I am a repetitive user, every time i go to the beach is my object #1 because is really effective. I would recommend it to others girls, even to a guys with sensitive skin." in 19 reviews
  • "In general the products of La Roche-Posey are really great, very moisturizing, very high protection, great if, like me you have super fair skin, it isn't sticky so one more point in favor" in 9 reviews
abby c.
Coatesville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love La Roche-Posay skincare. It’s affordable, and works well on my skin. I worked as a summer camp counselor and this sunscreen was a lifesaver. We were always outside and at the pool during the week, and my face was always getting burnt. So I purchased this at my local Ulta and fell in love. Feels great on the skin because it has a cooling effect. Highly recommend!
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I bought this after trying a product from this company and I really feel like this sunscreen did the job! This was my first time using it. I bought it on their website and it was very affordable. It made me sweat from my face a little more than usual but not a deal breaker.
TANNAZ S.
CARLSBAD, CA
Love this brand and the sunscreen is bomb! It's smooth hydrating doesn't leave any white streaks and it protects you 100%. You can get it at CVS it's one of the higher end drug store brands.
Stevie B.
Las Vegas
Fantastic sunscreen that I use everyday on arms, hands, feet, and chest. I live in Las Vegas where the sun shines everyday and I want it protected. This sunscreen is the best, isn't greasy, moisturizes, doesn't leave marks on clothes, shoes, and no residue on furniture, car seats, rings, jewelry, or nails. Simply the best. Have not found anything better.
Lydia S.
I received this is a sample from my Walgreens and was very excited to try it. I quickly devolved a bumpy macular rash all over my face, neck and shoulders (the places it was applied). It wasn’t itchy but it wasn’t pretty and I had a wedding the next day. Luckily it resolved over night but something with these ingredients did not sit well with my skin.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
I highly recommend this sunscreen. It’s not heavy or greasy. Doesn’t leave a white cast blends into the skin. This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. I purchased it at Ulta.
Alisha A.
This is my go-to sunscreen. I like that it feels light on my face and offers VERY high protection.  Works well with all of my foundations, from powder to creme.  The packaging is sturdy enough that even though I keep it in my purse it has never leaked.  And I never have flash back on my photos!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,162 reviews
I got a sample of this and I like it. Nice mini bottle. It was more watery than I expected. Had an okay smell. Kinda just reminds you of summer by the public pool
Mary N.
Chicago
Purchased at: Dermstore
One of the best sunscreens in the market according to Consumer Reports and I can confirm! I have sensitive, pale skin and have tried for years to find a sunscreen that isn’t greasy. This stuff (and the whole Anthelios line) fits the bill.
Trina C.
I really like this one, I go out on walks and hikes so I like to stay protected, I like the 60 spf I feel like my skins safer. It’s effective I haven’t burned at all, it is a little pricey but worth it if it doesn’t feel gross and works.