BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #67 in Facial Sunscreen

COOLING WATER-LOTION SUNSCREEN: Advanced protection that transforms to a refreshing water-like lotion upon contact with skin.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology.
  • Refreshing water-like texture.
  • SPF30 sunscreen for face and body
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Discover Anthelios 30 Cooling Water-Lotion, with a unique texture that transforms like water on the skin, while providing an immediate cooling effect and advanced sunscreen protection thanks to:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • In a formula designed for optimal skin tolerance.

Active ingredients:
Avobenzone 2.24% (sunscreen), Homosalate 8% (sunscreen), Octisalate 2.4% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 4.48% (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 2.88% (sunscreen).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, alcohol denat., dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, proprylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, silica, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, tocopherol, menthyl lactate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin.

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Amber R.
This was an impulse buy, it was a great deal for the amount of product. I really like that it doesn’t really have much of a chemical smell, it does cool though. This could be great if you’re really prone to getting sunburnt. It does provide a cooling sensation and doesn’t feel as slick on your body and face like some sunscreens do. I will use this bottle until it’s gone and purchase the regular not cooling version, but may keep this in mind for my son.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I got this sunscreen from a beauty subscription box. If I hadn’t received it in a beauty box, I probably wouldn’t have bought it. I like the product, and it did what it was supposed to do. The only thing that I don’t like about it is the price. I’ve used less expensive sunscreens that offer more protection and do just as well as this one. It’s definitely a good product, I just can’t justify the price.
Linda B.
I received a couple of samples of this when I went to the southern woman's show. I liked the product. It got the job done, but in my opinion isn't all that special to justify the price tag. I've tried cheaper sunscreens that perform the same.
Juliana C.
I always have been using this sun protection, and I can say it's the best one. My oil skin always have problems with others brands, but with Le roshe posey no, it's really really great! And also, helps with some dark spots. :)
Carla M.
Absolutely nothin. Bad I can say about this . I feel like it’s for sensitive skin types and I want to try every single one of the products in their line. I bought it online bc I’m a sucker for things getting a shipped to me.
Makinzie J.
Love love love this sunscreen! I like to use sunscreen daily as I have fair and sensitive skin. One thing I love about this product is that it doesn’t burn my skin like many creams do and also it is very light on the skin with amazing protective qualities! I recommend this to anyone who likes something of good quality that they can get locally. I get mine at target and it’s super affordable and you will love it too!
Kat K.
linden, NJ
Ahh, La Rosche Posay. La roche posay is possibly the best drug store skin care line out there. Anything la rosche posay works ideally for me, I have troubled skin so it’s very sensitive to products (I can’t use many moisturizers or SPFs because they cause me to get blackheads, immediately) la rosche posay NEVER gives me any trouble. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first La Roche Posay product ever used. Is thick and easy to rub in. I don’t like having a white cast at the beach but it kept me from getting a sun burn. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Comfort lotion SPF 50+
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I have reviewed this sunscreen before and I just can't say enough good things about this brand ! I had received it in a vox box this past summer and now am a loyal customer ! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone ! So incredibly light weight, doesn't have a gross sunscreen smell , and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. ✔️
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
This is amazing stuff. I wish that their price point was a little bit lower but the product is very high-quality and definitely has a cooling feel on the skin – amazing in the summer!