BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • Oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen’s texture has been developed to be highly wearable, including for those who typically are reluctant to wearing sunscreen.

While developing this unique formula we looked at the most common excuses for not wearing sunscreen, to ensure ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen would be the right answer, even for those who always have a “good excuse”:

Excuse #1:“Sunscreens cause breakouts”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is proven non-comedogenic so it won’t cause breakouts.

Excuse #2:“Sunscreens makes my skin look oily”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is formulated with a unique oil-absorbing complex with Perlite and Silica providing anti-shine properties to help absorb excess oil and keep skin matte.

Excuse #3:“Sunscreens make my skin feel greasy”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has a dry touch texture that provides a clean feel.

Excuse #4: “When it is hot and humid out, wearing a sunscreen makes my skin oilier and shinier”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has been tested even in heat and humidity and proved to reduce the appearance of oiliness compared to bare skin.

Excuse #5:“Sunscreens have oily textures”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is oil-free so it doesn’t feel oily or greasy on skin.

Anthelios Clear Skin Sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield XL Technology:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays that can cause premature skin aging.
  • Anti-Shine complex: a combination of Perlite + Silica to absorb pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

water • silica • dicaprylyl carbonate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • butyloctyl salicylate • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • nylon-12 • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • perlite, beeswax • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • phenoxyethanol • PEG-8 laurate • behenyl alcohol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • chlorphenesin • p-anisic acid • xanthan gum • tocopherol • disodium EDTA • arachidyl alcohol • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • propylene glycol • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • stearyl alcohol • t-butyl alcohol • caprylic/capric triglyceride

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Buy on LaRoche...
  • "This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!" in 31 reviews
Jennyfer M.
Mineola
Purchased at: CVS
I do like the Athelios 60 product. It is light, non-greasy and doesn't make my skin any oilier than it already is. In fact, it holds back the oil. I would like to love this product, but the only drawback is that it casts a very noticeable white mask on my face. I have an olive complexion, and when I wear it people keep asking me why there is this white film on my face. I came home and looked in the mirror, and yes it is quite white and contrasts very much against my medium olive complexion. It doesn't absorb even after 3 hours
Danielle H.
Austin
Purchased at: Target
I love using this sunscreen in conjunction with my moisturizer in the morning. Since it’s formulated for acne prone skin, it doesn’t make you break out! It also is a little mattifying so it can be worn alone or with moisturizer if you want to be a little more dewy.
Kelly L.
My search is finally over! I’ve had a really hard time trying to find a facial sunscreen that works for me. They all end up making me look super greasy or they break me out. This one does neither of those things. It also makes my skin feel nice and soft. I haven’t tried it under makeup yet. The one thing that I will say is that’s you need to look in the mirror after you feel like it’s sunk in bc you will probably have a white streak or two. No big deal just rub it in and no more problems
Alena S.
Steubenville
Purchased at: Amazon
I got a sample of this product from a sample box and now I am hooked!! sunscreen always irritates my face and with such a light complexion, it's a necessity. its not not oily at all and it feels very light on the face. it allows for my skin to breath. I actually just ran out and made another purchase because I love it so much. Finally, a product that works for my skin and doesn't have that heavy feeling
Jessica J.
Savage, MN
I was not a fan of this face SPF. It didn't absorb well into my skin. I didn't like the consistency. Even though this SPF is specifically for acne-prone skin (which I did like), I felt like I was clogging my pores with it. I thought the price was reasonable, especially for a higher end skincare brand. I also wasn't a fan of the scent. I don't like heavily scented skincare products and this one smelled heavily of SPF.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I was looking for a SPF product that I specifically could wear under my makeup and this works perfectly. It's made for acne prone skin, which I love. It personally doesn't leave my skin feeling excessively oily or leave a white cast like others have had issues with. I don't use a large amount, maybe something a little large than a pea size, that allows for coverage of my entire face and neck. This product does have a faint sunscreen smell, so if you're opposed to that, I'd say look elsewhere. But overall, I would recommend this for someone with acne prone skin looking for a lightweight SPF that works really well under makeup.
Lilian R.
Arlington
Hmmm it’s an ok sunscreen IF used on cooler days, it’s not my first option for a beach day sunscreen at all. It’s smooth and easy to spread, my skin absorved ok and nothing to complain about the protection (spent a whole day doing my fall gardening and it did the work!) it’s just that shiny look that bothers me!
Mary G.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed this sunscreen, it’s one of the few I’ve ever tried that didn’t leave my face looking oily. That being said, be curious what other skincare products you pair it with. It didn’t like my serum for whatever reason, and would ball up and roll off my face later in the day if I touched it at all. Without serum I didn’t have this problem.
Raqsmey K.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen is good. It’s a physical sunscreen, so the white cast is there, but it goes fades away as the day goes on. It did not make me break out which is a plus, but the texture is just too thick for me.
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I thought this product might work for me since I am combo-oily; unfortunately this product leaves my face with a lot of white cast and a patchy finish on its own. I have tried to cover the white with different powder foundations (bare minerals, sheer cover, laura geller) and I can't get rid of the patchiness! Also if I try to put other products on top like a BB cream, they break down super fast causing major oiliness all over my face, which normally doesn't happen for me. Another con is I can't put this product anywhere close to my eyes or they'll sting like crazy. The sunscreen smell is pretty strong too. Overall this product is a total fail for me.
Roberta M.
Minden
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60 Sunscreen Is this recommended for oily skin? Isto é recomendado para pele oleosa?
I love this sunscreen.who tried it???
Rubi F.
Cedar Creek, TX
Has anyone tried this product? Do you recommend? Or does anyone know about a good oil free moisturizer with spf?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?
Alana S.
Do you wear this over moisturizer or alone?