BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • Oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen’s texture has been developed to be highly wearable, including for those who typically are reluctant to wearing sunscreen.

While developing this unique formula we looked at the most common excuses for not wearing sunscreen, to ensure ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen would be the right answer, even for those who always have a “good excuse”:

Excuse #1:“Sunscreens cause breakouts”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is proven non-comedogenic so it won’t cause breakouts.

Excuse #2:“Sunscreens makes my skin look oily”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is formulated with a unique oil-absorbing complex with Perlite and Silica providing anti-shine properties to help absorb excess oil and keep skin matte.

Excuse #3:“Sunscreens make my skin feel greasy”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has a dry touch texture that provides a clean feel.

Excuse #4: “When it is hot and humid out, wearing a sunscreen makes my skin oilier and shinier”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has been tested even in heat and humidity and proved to reduce the appearance of oiliness compared to bare skin.

Excuse #5:“Sunscreens have oily textures”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is oil-free so it doesn’t feel oily or greasy on skin.

Anthelios Clear Skin Sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield XL Technology:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays that can cause premature skin aging.
  • Anti-Shine complex: a combination of Perlite + Silica to absorb pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

water • silica • dicaprylyl carbonate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • butyloctyl salicylate • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • nylon-12 • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • perlite, beeswax • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • phenoxyethanol • PEG-8 laurate • behenyl alcohol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • chlorphenesin • p-anisic acid • xanthan gum • tocopherol • disodium EDTA • arachidyl alcohol • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • propylene glycol • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • stearyl alcohol • t-butyl alcohol • caprylic/capric triglyceride

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Buy on LaRoche...
  • "This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!" in 31 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
After attending the La Roche Posay twitter party I ended up winning this voxbox (seriously grateful). The Anthelios Clear Skin SPF was included and has become my new favorite mattifying SPF. I tanned a lot in my teens and twenties and did some sun damage to my skin. These days I’m playing it safe by using SPF daily and opting for sunless vs UV tanning. Three years ago after giving birth to my son my skin became really oily. Finding a sunscreen that isn’t greasy is hard to find. I tried everything and nothing worked for me, if it did it was only a temporary fix. Immediately after trying this product I noticed big results. It has been keeping my oily skin under control by preventing oil from forming and absorbing what’s already there. It also absorbs sweat and keeps my pores clean from debris and dirt - keeping my skin fresh and clean.

After toning my face, applying serum, eye cream and moisturizer I always put on my SPF last. Using SPF immediately after washing your face will render all your other skincare products useless. On top of that it has an amazing velvety feel that makes my foundation smoothly glide on evenly. It has incredible staying power and even helps my makeup last all day. After application my skin remains completely oil free for at least 24 hours. It is also weightless - unlike most mattifying moisturizers.

I would have never thought of looking for a mattifying product in an SPF - I’m really pleased with the results. Combining these two ingredients is perfect for my needs to stay UV and Oil Free! This sunscreen is a permanent staple in my daily skincare regimen - and definitely a favorite.
Kelly L.
My search is finally over! I’ve had a really hard time trying to find a facial sunscreen that works for me. They all end up making me look super greasy or they break me out. This one does neither of those things. It also makes my skin feel nice and soft. I haven’t tried it under makeup yet. The one thing that I will say is that’s you need to look in the mirror after you feel like it’s sunk in bc you will probably have a white streak or two. No big deal just rub it in and no more problems
Jessica J.
Savage, MN
I was not a fan of this face SPF. It didn't absorb well into my skin. I didn't like the consistency. Even though this SPF is specifically for acne-prone skin (which I did like), I felt like I was clogging my pores with it. I thought the price was reasonable, especially for a higher end skincare brand. I also wasn't a fan of the scent. I don't like heavily scented skincare products and this one smelled heavily of SPF.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I was looking for a SPF product that I specifically could wear under my makeup and this works perfectly. It's made for acne prone skin, which I love. It personally doesn't leave my skin feeling excessively oily or leave a white cast like others have had issues with. I don't use a large amount, maybe something a little large than a pea size, that allows for coverage of my entire face and neck. This product does have a faint sunscreen smell, so if you're opposed to that, I'd say look elsewhere. But overall, I would recommend this for someone with acne prone skin looking for a lightweight SPF that works really well under makeup.
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I thought this product might work for me since I am combo-oily; unfortunately this product leaves my face with a lot of white cast and a patchy finish on its own. I have tried to cover the white with different powder foundations (bare minerals, sheer cover, laura geller) and I can't get rid of the patchiness! Also if I try to put other products on top like a BB cream, they break down super fast causing major oiliness all over my face, which normally doesn't happen for me. Another con is I can't put this product anywhere close to my eyes or they'll sting like crazy. The sunscreen smell is pretty strong too. Overall this product is a total fail for me.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I bought this product because I heard great things about it and it was like an Allure award winning sunscreen so I wanted to give it a try! I was sadly very disappointed! I have oily skin and this sunscreen made my mouth/chin area very flakey and dry! That never happens to me and the perimeter of my face had a white cast to it and I didn’t realize until the end of the day and I knew I rubbed it in very well. Many people supposedly like this sunscreen, but I am not one of them and I wouldn’t recommend it unfortunately.
Gladys R.
I think that this is the best sunscreen so far on the market. It is made for sensitive skin, it doesn’t irritate your skin, is not greasy , its easy to apply, it provides you excellent coverage from the sun. This is a dry touch sunscreen its works great for me since i have oily skin.
Lynn W.
This is my most favorite and HG sunscreen ever. I don't think I will use another sunscreen for my face ever. This is the only face sunscreen I've used that not only offered perfect sun protection, but also kept my oily t-zone matte and oil free!

Rachel C.
Brooklyn
I Always apply this to my face after using my morning routine you could barely feel it on the skin it is so smooth and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and I feel very safe protecting my skin all day I would recommend this to anyone
Giselle L.
I love this sunscreen! It's not at all greasy or sticky, and doesn't break my skin out like so many other face sunscreens do, and the best part, it does not leave me with a shiny face. It is my holy grail at the moment.
I love this sunscreen.who tried it???
Roberta M.
Minden
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60 Sunscreen Is this recommended for oily skin? Isto é recomendado para pele oleosa?
Alana S.
Do you wear this over moisturizer or alone?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?