La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60 Sunscreen
DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.
- With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
- Oil free, dry touch texture
- Sunscreen protection for face
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Broad spectrum SPF60 protection
ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen’s texture has been developed to be highly wearable, including for those who typically are reluctant to wearing sunscreen.
While developing this unique formula we looked at the most common excuses for not wearing sunscreen, to ensure ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen would be the right answer, even for those who always have a “good excuse”:
Excuse #1:“Sunscreens cause breakouts”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is proven non-comedogenic so it won’t cause breakouts.
Excuse #2:“Sunscreens makes my skin look oily”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is formulated with a unique oil-absorbing complex with Perlite and Silica providing anti-shine properties to help absorb excess oil and keep skin matte.
Excuse #3:“Sunscreens make my skin feel greasy”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has a dry touch texture that provides a clean feel.
Excuse #4: “When it is hot and humid out, wearing a sunscreen makes my skin oilier and shinier”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has been tested even in heat and humidity and proved to reduce the appearance of oiliness compared to bare skin.
Excuse #5:“Sunscreens have oily textures”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is oil-free so it doesn’t feel oily or greasy on skin.
Anthelios Clear Skin Sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield XL Technology:
- An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays that can cause premature skin aging.
- Anti-Shine complex: a combination of Perlite + Silica to absorb pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.
Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)
water • silica • dicaprylyl carbonate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • butyloctyl salicylate • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • nylon-12 • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • perlite, beeswax • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • phenoxyethanol • PEG-8 laurate • behenyl alcohol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • chlorphenesin • p-anisic acid • xanthan gum • tocopherol • disodium EDTA • arachidyl alcohol • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • propylene glycol • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • stearyl alcohol • t-butyl alcohol • caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Recommended for sunscreen protection.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!" in 31 reviews
Pros: No white cast, dries quicky to a powdery finish within minutes, wears really nicely under makeup, does not break up oily skin
Cons: Thicker formula that can pill if you apply too much, expensive
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos