BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • Oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen’s texture has been developed to be highly wearable, including for those who typically are reluctant to wearing sunscreen.

While developing this unique formula we looked at the most common excuses for not wearing sunscreen, to ensure ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen would be the right answer, even for those who always have a “good excuse”:

Excuse #1:“Sunscreens cause breakouts”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is proven non-comedogenic so it won’t cause breakouts.

Excuse #2:“Sunscreens makes my skin look oily”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is formulated with a unique oil-absorbing complex with Perlite and Silica providing anti-shine properties to help absorb excess oil and keep skin matte.

Excuse #3:“Sunscreens make my skin feel greasy”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has a dry touch texture that provides a clean feel.

Excuse #4: “When it is hot and humid out, wearing a sunscreen makes my skin oilier and shinier”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has been tested even in heat and humidity and proved to reduce the appearance of oiliness compared to bare skin.

Excuse #5:“Sunscreens have oily textures”
Answer: ANTHELIOS CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is oil-free so it doesn’t feel oily or greasy on skin.

Anthelios Clear Skin Sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield XL Technology:

• An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays that can cause premature skin aging.
  • Anti-Shine complex: a combination of Perlite + Silica to absorb pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 15% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

water • silica • dicaprylyl carbonate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • butyloctyl salicylate • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • nylon-12 • PEG-100 stearate • glyceryl stearate • perlite, beeswax • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • phenoxyethanol • PEG-8 laurate • behenyl alcohol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • chlorphenesin • p-anisic acid • xanthan gum • tocopherol • disodium EDTA • arachidyl alcohol • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • propylene glycol • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • stearyl alcohol • t-butyl alcohol • caprylic/capric triglyceride

Usage:

• Recommended for sunscreen protection.
  • Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Buy on LaRoche...
  • "This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!" in 31 reviews
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I was looking for a SPF product that I specifically could wear under my makeup and this works perfectly. It's made for acne prone skin, which I love. It personally doesn't leave my skin feeling excessively oily or leave a white cast like others have had issues with. I don't use a large amount, maybe something a little large than a pea size, that allows for coverage of my entire face and neck. This product does have a faint sunscreen smell, so if you're opposed to that, I'd say look elsewhere. But overall, I would recommend this for someone with acne prone skin looking for a lightweight SPF that works really well under makeup.
Kelly L.
My search is finally over! I’ve had a really hard time trying to find a facial sunscreen that works for me. They all end up making me look super greasy or they break me out. This one does neither of those things. It also makes my skin feel nice and soft. I haven’t tried it under makeup yet. The one thing that I will say is that’s you need to look in the mirror after you feel like it’s sunk in bc you will probably have a white streak or two. No big deal just rub it in and no more problems
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
I wanted to love this product so bad after all the things I heard about it. I’ve been in search of a sunscreen and at first I thought this would be the one. Within a week my skin had broken out in to big and small oily zits. Something I almost never get. On top of that, my under eyes felt burnt and got very dry. The sunscreen does spread easily and doesn’t smell too bad but it just wasn’t for me. Also even though it is waterproof, be very careful not to get it in your eyes. It stings!!!
Jessica J.
I was not a fan of this face SPF. It didn't absorb well into my skin. I didn't like the consistency. Even though this SPF is specifically for acne-prone skin (which I did like), I felt like I was clogging my pores with it. I thought the price was reasonable, especially for a higher end skincare brand. I also wasn't a fan of the scent. I don't like heavily scented skincare products and this one smelled heavily of SPF.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I thought this product might work for me since I am combo-oily; unfortunately this product leaves my face with a lot of white cast and a patchy finish on its own. I have tried to cover the white with different powder foundations (bare minerals, sheer cover, laura geller) and I can't get rid of the patchiness! Also if I try to put other products on top like a BB cream, they break down super fast causing major oiliness all over my face, which normally doesn't happen for me. Another con is I can't put this product anywhere close to my eyes or they'll sting like crazy. The sunscreen smell is pretty strong too. Overall this product is a total fail for me.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I bought this product because I heard great things about it and it was like an Allure award winning sunscreen so I wanted to give it a try! I was sadly very disappointed! I have oily skin and this sunscreen made my mouth/chin area very flakey and dry! That never happens to me and the perimeter of my face had a white cast to it and I didn’t realize until the end of the day and I knew I rubbed it in very well. Many people supposedly like this sunscreen, but I am not one of them and I wouldn’t recommend it unfortunately.
Gladys R.
I think that this is the best sunscreen so far on the market. It is made for sensitive skin, it doesn’t irritate your skin, is not greasy , its easy to apply, it provides you excellent coverage from the sun. This is a dry touch sunscreen its works great for me since i have oily skin.
Rosanna G.
Douglasville, GA
This is the best facial sunscreen I’ve tried so far. I started using it about a year ago and I haven’t used anything else since. It doesn’t counteract with any makeup products and you barely even notice when it’s on your face. It doesn’t cause me to break out or clog my pores. That’s really surprising because it has a thick and white consistency but is invisible once applied and extremely light. This is my fourth time repurchasing.
Sirena N.
This is my all time FAVORITE sunscreen for oily skin! I wish it was cheaper, but I am willing to pay the price!
Pros: No white cast, dries quicky to a powdery finish within minutes, wears really nicely under makeup, does not break up oily skin
Cons: Thicker formula that can pill if you apply too much, expensive
Anne T.
redford
I read so many great reviews for this. It took a while to sink in but when it finally did it was on the matte side. However I felt very aware of it on my face and felt it was too heavy for me. I’m acne prone and it did break me out so not for me.
Roberta M.
Minden
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60 Sunscreen Is this recommended for oily skin? Isto é recomendado para pele oleosa?
I love this sunscreen.who tried it???
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?
Alana S.
Do you wear this over moisturizer or alone?