BY NONE

Dry Touch Sunscreen: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • 100% oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

Buy on LaRoche...
  • "This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!" in 31 reviews
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I bought this product because I heard great things about it and it was like an Allure award winning sunscreen so I wanted to give it a try! I was sadly very disappointed! I have oily skin and this sunscreen made my mouth/chin area very flakey and dry! That never happens to me and the perimeter of my face had a white cast to it and I didn’t realize until the end of the day and I knew I rubbed it in very well. Many people supposedly like this sunscreen, but I am not one of them and I wouldn’t recommend it unfortunately.
Kelly L.
My search is finally over! I’ve had a really hard time trying to find a facial sunscreen that works for me. They all end up making me look super greasy or they break me out. This one does neither of those things. It also makes my skin feel nice and soft. I haven’t tried it under makeup yet. The one thing that I will say is that’s you need to look in the mirror after you feel like it’s sunk in bc you will probably have a white streak or two. No big deal just rub it in and no more problems
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I thought this product might work for me since I am combo-oily; unfortunately this product leaves my face with a lot of white cast and a patchy finish on its own. I have tried to cover the white with different powder foundations (bare minerals, sheer cover, laura geller) and I can't get rid of the patchiness! Also if I try to put other products on top like a BB cream, they break down super fast causing major oiliness all over my face, which normally doesn't happen for me. Another con is I can't put this product anywhere close to my eyes or they'll sting like crazy. The sunscreen smell is pretty strong too. Overall this product is a total fail for me.
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is a great product for everyday all year round . This is good for oily prone skin it also acts as a primer base for your makeup very light weight formula where it won’t clog the pores or make my skin feel very heavy form the product
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
super great product. helps soften my uneven skin texture under my make up as well as protects it from the sun. this is a new product for me and i love it. will definitely repurchase this.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wore this under my foundation today and it sat very well with it! The packaging is like any other sunscreen squeeze bottle. The product does not leave a greasy residue on your skin, it skins in very nicely. It dries fairly quick. And has a long lasting effect! I have been using this everyday here in this Pittsburgh heat! I highly recommend you try this!  La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Comfort Cream Spf30 I received this product feee in exhange for my honest review
Rachel K.
Fresno, CA
Wonderful product that kept my skin safe from the sun. I both used it under makeup and without makeup and had no problems with either type of application. My makeup didn't sit funny on top of it or ball up. That is a very important fact to me and I did notice they don't mention on the packaging that it can be worn under makeup. I did notice that it seemed to blur my pores quite a bit which it does claim to do on the packaging and I agree this claim. It was a great surprise that it actually blurred them. Smells like sunscreen but only slightly.
The only reason I'm giving this a four kindstar ratinginstead of a 5, is that the product is very thick and kind of hard to blend into the skin at first. Once it warms up, it is much easier to blend. I would suggest putting a pump in your hands and rub them together to warm the product firstfor an easier application.
Van Averie S.
Omg! this is real! I thought there's no facial sunscreen that wont grease your face! I used it and I'm surprised how it feels on my skin, very light, love that its fragrance free. I tried to use it before putting make up on, and it looked so great, it's effect is like a moisturizer or primer. I did not break out which is very important. Before, I hate using sunscreen on my face because it feels terrible and will make my skin worst but this is the bomb! i sooooooo love it. Thank you @influenster @larocheposayusa for sending me this complimentary product. I will definitely recommend this to all of the people put there who loves going out and soaking up the sun. #playsafeinthesun #contest #allopinionsaremyown
Noelle G.
Santa Rosa, CA
S U M M E R .. V I B E S
I am loving this Dry Touch Sunscreen I recieved complimentary for testing from #PlaySafeInTheSun #contest @LaRochePosayUSA @Influenster I have the most sensitive and acne prone skin, so when I find something that works on my face without breaking me out I'm so HAPPY!
This Dry Touch Sunscreen from @LaRochePosayUSA absorbs pore clogging oil and won't cause breakouts. It's 100% oil free and water resistant for (80 minutes) Broad Spectrum SPF60 Protection.
I highly recommend your try out for yourself 😎😎😎 La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60
Meagan K.
Sedalia, MO
I really love this sunscreen! I unfortunately have very oily and acne prone skin, so I am very careful about what I put on my face because sunscreen and other products are just too heavy and cause me to break out. Luckily, this sunscreen does not! I have tried it 4 times now on my trips to the pool with my son and it did not cause any new breakouts! And also very important, I did not get sunburned! I am very impressed. I do wish it would go on clear instead of white because I am very tan so it takes awhile to rub in, but other than that, I am very satisfied!
Roberta M.
Minden
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60 Is this recommended for oily skin? Isto é recomendado para pele oleosa?
Mohamed O.
I love this sunscreen.who tried it???
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?