BY NONE

Dry Touch Sunscreen: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • 100% oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

Buy on LaRoche...
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I thought this product might work for me since I am combo-oily; unfortunately this product leaves my face with a lot of white cast and a patchy finish on its own. I have tried to cover the white with different powder foundations (bare minerals, sheer cover, laura geller) and I can't get rid of the patchiness! Also if I try to put other products on top like a BB cream, they break down super fast causing major oiliness all over my face, which normally doesn't happen for me. Another con is I can't put this product anywhere close to my eyes or they'll sting like crazy. The sunscreen smell is pretty strong too. Overall this product is a total fail for me.
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is a great product for everyday all year round . This is good for oily prone skin it also acts as a primer base for your makeup very light weight formula where it won’t clog the pores or make my skin feel very heavy form the product
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
super great product. helps soften my uneven skin texture under my make up as well as protects it from the sun. this is a new product for me and i love it. will definitely repurchase this.
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Wore this under my foundation today and it sat very well with it! The packaging is like any other sunscreen squeeze bottle. The product does not leave a greasy residue on your skin, it skins in very nicely. It dries fairly quick. And has a long lasting effect! I have been using this everyday here in this Pittsburgh heat! I highly recommend you try this!  La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Comfort Cream Spf30 I received this product feee in exhange for my honest review
Rachel K.
Fresno, CA
Wonderful product that kept my skin safe from the sun. I both used it under makeup and without makeup and had no problems with either type of application. My makeup didn't sit funny on top of it or ball up. That is a very important fact to me and I did notice they don't mention on the packaging that it can be worn under makeup. I did notice that it seemed to blur my pores quite a bit which it does claim to do on the packaging and I agree this claim. It was a great surprise that it actually blurred them. Smells like sunscreen but only slightly.
The only reason I'm giving this a four kindstar ratinginstead of a 5, is that the product is very thick and kind of hard to blend into the skin at first. Once it warms up, it is much easier to blend. I would suggest putting a pump in your hands and rub them together to warm the product firstfor an easier application.
Van Averie S.
Omg! this is real! I thought there's no facial sunscreen that wont grease your face! I used it and I'm surprised how it feels on my skin, very light, love that its fragrance free. I tried to use it before putting make up on, and it looked so great, it's effect is like a moisturizer or primer. I did not break out which is very important. Before, I hate using sunscreen on my face because it feels terrible and will make my skin worst but this is the bomb! i sooooooo love it. Thank you @influenster @larocheposayusa for sending me this complimentary product. I will definitely recommend this to all of the people put there who loves going out and soaking up the sun. #playsafeinthesun #contest #allopinionsaremyown
Noelle G.
Santa Rosa, CA
S U M M E R .. V I B E S
I am loving this Dry Touch Sunscreen I recieved complimentary for testing from #PlaySafeInTheSun #contest @LaRochePosayUSA @Influenster I have the most sensitive and acne prone skin, so when I find something that works on my face without breaking me out I'm so HAPPY!
This Dry Touch Sunscreen from @LaRochePosayUSA absorbs pore clogging oil and won't cause breakouts. It's 100% oil free and water resistant for (80 minutes) Broad Spectrum SPF60 Protection.
I highly recommend your try out for yourself 😎😎😎 La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60
Meagan K.
Sedalia, MO
I really love this sunscreen! I unfortunately have very oily and acne prone skin, so I am very careful about what I put on my face because sunscreen and other products are just too heavy and cause me to break out. Luckily, this sunscreen does not! I have tried it 4 times now on my trips to the pool with my son and it did not cause any new breakouts! And also very important, I did not get sunburned! I am very impressed. I do wish it would go on clear instead of white because I am very tan so it takes awhile to rub in, but other than that, I am very satisfied!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Received a complimentary La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin from Influenster. I was ecstatic when I got it because I have been looking for a new facial sunscreen. I have a dry to normal skin, and I heard that this specific face sunscreen is formulated for oily and sensitive. But anyhow, I didn't get any bad reaction from it, which is great. I though that it was very easy to apply, dries very quick. Its fragrance free, and Paraben-free. The only thing that I noticed, is after some time, my face started to look like its peeling. And its pretty noticeable with the my skin type. Other than than I had a very positive experience with this product.
Caro P.
San Francisco
This is similar in texture to the Neutrogena dry touch sunblock cream but I find this one slightly less drying and heavy. This one is advertised as breakout free, but I don't have a problem with break outs. I feel like I am getting good sun protection with this and I am almost done with the tube, and I have a second one as backup. It blends in fairly easily (I add one drop of facial oil to help blend even easier) and there's no white cast. Active ingredients are avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and octocrylene.
I love this sunscreen.who tried it???
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?