BY NONE #5 in Sunscreen

Dry Touch Sunscreen: Absorbs pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity, and won't cause breakouts.

• With Cell-Ox Shield™ XL antioxidant technology
  • 100% oil free, dry touch texture
  • Sunscreen protection for face
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad spectrum SPF60 protection

Buy on FSAstor...*
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60 is designed to be the sun protection solution that those with oily and breakouts have been looking for. It can withstand heat and humidity, as well as 80 minutes of wear in the water. True to claims, it contains ingredients that mattify/prevent oily shine (at least temporarily—a few hours per use) and its tenacious formula can withstand hot, humid conditions better than most (but you'll still need to reapply if you perspire heavily). With a mix of synthetic sunscreens agents, this product has a less noticeable (almost imperceptible) cast on skin and provides reliable broad-spectrum sun protection. As for the texture, it initially has a creamy consistency but dries down almost instantly. Highly recommend this fragrance-free, facial sunscreen!
Farhana G.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
The holy grail of facial sunscreens! Finally, a chemical based sunscreen that doesn't cause breakouts. Both my husband and I have acne prone skin and this is awesome for both of us. I usually buy us mineral based sunscreen, but every brand still left me with a white cast on my tan skin. And tinted ones transferred color to clothes, etc. This one blends in fast and completely, feels like you having nothing on and leaves a natural looking matte finish. We even use it in our 7 year old son's face because of the high SPF!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a must-have in my skin care routine each morning. I apply it on my face before I use moisturizer and makeup, and on any exposed skin on my body. This sunscreen has the typical sunscreen-type smell to it, but it's so lightweight that it doesn't ever leave a white cast or feel sticky/tacky on the skin. It also never interferes with how my makeup looks on top of it. Pricey, but so worth it, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
This is the only "dry touch" facial sunscreen I have ever used that is actually dry and non-greasy. I have extremely oily skin so this is always a problem for me. This product contains silica so it absorbs oil and feels smooth and dry. I use it every day on top of vitamin c serum, and sometimes without another moisturizer since I tend to get oily. My only complaint is that I was expecting more product for the price.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
I love this sunscreen! I liked the original La Roche Posay sunscreen a lot for its smooth texture and great SPF power, but that one broke me out whenever I used it on my face. This one doesn't any more than when I don't wear sunscreen and it has a smooth kind of matte feel. Great!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sunscreen goes on light and spf 60 is amazing. My problem is this stuff makes my skin look like it's peeling after I put it on. At first I thought maybe it was my moisturizer so the next day I skipped it and the same thing happened.
Val M.
Val M.
This sunscreen is incredibly efficient. I don't have to reapply it very often and it keeps me from getting horribly sun burned. I have very sensitive skin and La Roche Posay really protects its. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Not greasy at all, very light weight. I have bought 2 bottles from ulta so far! The way it dispenses could be a bit better
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wore this under my foundation today and it sat very well with it! The packaging is like any other sunscreen squeeze bottle. The product does not leave a greasy residue on your skin, it skins in very nicely. It dries fairly quick. And has a long lasting effect! I have been using this everyday here in this Pittsburgh heat! I highly recommend you try this!  La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Comfort Cream Spf30 I received this product feee in exhange for my honest review
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fresno, CA
Wonderful product that kept my skin safe from the sun. I both used it under makeup and without makeup and had no problems with either type of application. My makeup didn't sit funny on top of it or ball up. That is a very important fact to me and I did notice they don't mention on the packaging that it can be worn under makeup. I did notice that it seemed to blur my pores quite a bit which it does claim to do on the packaging and I agree this claim. It was a great surprise that it actually blurred them. Smells like sunscreen but only slightly.
The only reason I'm giving this a four kindstar ratinginstead of a 5, is that the product is very thick and kind of hard to blend into the skin at first. Once it warms up, it is much easier to blend. I would suggest putting a pump in your hands and rub them together to warm the product firstfor an easier application.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do you feel it leaves you greasy?