La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Gail H.La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Gail H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DAILY ANTIOXIDANT SERUM WITH SUNSCREEN:Our 1st daily antioxidant serum with sunscreen. Combines broad spectrum SPF 50 protection and high-potent antioxidant complex.

• Helps visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and skin texture
  • Decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun*
  • A breakthrough SPF50 serum texture
  • Use daily

Anthelios AOX combines a vitamin C serum and other antioxidant with our advanced UVA/UVB protection.

• UVA and UVB filters provide broad spectrum SPF 50.
  • Our most potent complex of antioxidants in a serum that, [Baicalin + Vitamin Cg + Vitamin E] helps protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
  • Formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

Ingredients: Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.68%(sunscreen) Homosalate 9.60% (sunscreen) Octisalate 2.88%(sunscreen) Octocrylene 5.38% (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.46% (sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients: Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine

Usage:

For sunscreen use:

• Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
  • Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
    • wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
  • Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Prisci C.
This is a really amazing sunscreen/serum. It has SPF 50 plus antioxidants like vit. C, vit. E and Baicalin. It’s lightly moisturizing and it’s working very well for my combo/oily skin during the summer. It’s not greasy and doesn’t leave my face shiny, plus it has no awkward or annoying smells.

It comes in a glass pump bottle which I appreciate since it minimizes the exposure of the ingredients coming into contact with the outside air. The pump is nice also since there’s no mess and you can control how much product you want to use.

I picked this up at CVS after reading some reviews about these sunscreens and the brand in general, but it’s available in other stores and online as well. It’s a little bit pricey for just a sunscreen, but since it’s also sort of a serum with other properties I think it’s worth it. It’s only to used on your face/neck and I use I different sunscreen on my body.

It works well under makeup, no pilling, and I can layer more products on top with ease.
Kate G.
I really like this sunscreen/serum. It’s got SPF 50 + a few really great antioxidants to help with some signs of aging. I used it as the first step in my skincare routine and liked that I was getting 2 steps in 1, this would be a great product for someone without much time in the morning to use a 5+ step skincare routine. After you wash, you throw on this and some moisturizer on top and you’re good to go. I think it’d be great for most skin types. It’s got a nice thin consistency, not greasy, but still a little bit hydrating. I have other serums that I use now and a separate SPF, but I did really like this product and would recommend it to others.
LaTrea R.
This product is around $35-40 it has a high SPF 50 and is very lightweight and works well under makeup.For those looking for antioxidants and high sun protection this is a good moisturizer when spending hours in the sun.Good product.Not really needed if the weather is not too hot.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have been using this product for ages and have purchased many times. I have very fair skin so it is vital for me to use high SPF during the day. This has SPF 50 which is great. It absorbs very quickly and doesn’t leave any residue behind. It says serum but I just use as my SPF, and continue using my regular serum in addition. My only complaint is the price. Using this daily, I go threw a lot of product and it can get spendy, very fast.
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
It works like foundation, it corrects your skin tone, it minimizes pores. It has gentle touch. I use it frequently because it is more than a protection. It went beyond my expectations. It is really good! I am in the second "box". And when it is over, I will buy another one! It really rocks!
Lazy M.
The best under-$50 physical sunscreen I've ever used. I've tried Murad sunscreen before, and it's great, but for $65 the amount of product you get is TINY. I couldn't keep buying it in good conscience. This is just as good or better, for much less-- it goes on smoothly, doesn't leave any white cast, and includes a high SPF, plus antioxidants. LOVE.
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
Love this stuff! First sunscreen that doesn’t break me out, non-greasy and has antioxidants! Just ran out of my first bottle, gotta restock! Don’t want to ever go without it!
megan. P.
Love all of these products. Expensive but worth the extra penny. So light on your skin and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. No harsh smells and works great!
Shay c.
lake mary
I have been using the la roche posay for 3years and is my holy grail buttttttttttt be careful not to have hit your eyes bc it sting.... other then that I love their sunscreens
Samantha W.
nutley
This is the wrong picture for this product. It come in a glass jar with a pump. I’ve never been big on sunscreen until recently when I saw the sun damage I have with an UV light. I tried out a few and this is the only one I like. It’s super light which I love bc a lot of facial sunscreens are thick and greasy. This one is the exact opposite. I love that it doubles as an anti aging product as well. Deff would recommend, and if you don’t like this one look at the other products from this line from LaRoche. They’re one of the top rated suncare brands.
Jade R.
ACNE PRONE SKIN: How well does this sunscreen act with people with acne prone / dry skin? Where would I look to find the best price possible for this product?
KM D.
Is this a good option for a facial serum that can be used alone or would I still need to use a serum after washing my face and then apply this one?
Emilayne W.
Monroe, NY
is this product good? does the serum AND the sunscreen really work good together?La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily SPF 50 SunscreenLa Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily SPF 50 Sunscreen
Carol J.
 How is this product for oily/combo skin?
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have any experience with this serum? A friend recommended it bit she had just started using it? Does anyone use it daily? Is it greasy?

back