La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen - 1 ct. uploaded by Gail H.La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen - 1 ct. uploaded by Gail H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

For the first time, Anthelios Aox combines our advanced UVA/UVB protection with a new, exclusive, and highly potent antioxidant complex. UVA and UVB filters. Potent Antioxidant complex, (Baicalin and Vitamin Cg and Vitamin E) to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays Formulated for optimal skin tolerance. Broad spectrum SPF 50 Helps visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and skin texture Decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun A breakthrough serum texture Skin type: All Targeted area: Face Tested on sensitive skin. Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic. Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm and wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor. Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.68-percent(sunscreen) Homosalate 9.60-percent (sunscreen) Octisalate 2.88-percent(sunscreen) Octocrylene 5.38-percent (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.46-percent (sunscreen) Inactive ingredients: Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does anyone have any experience with this serum? ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good option for a facial serum that can be used alone o...1 Answers
  • ACNE PRONE SKIN: How well does this sunscreen act with people wit...1 Answers
Kate G.
I really like this sunscreen/serum. It’s got SPF 50 + a few really great antioxidants to help with some signs of aging. I used it as the first step in my skincare routine and liked that I was getting 2 steps in 1, this would be a great product for someone without much time in the morning to use a 5+ step skincare routine. After you wash, you throw on this and some moisturizer on top and you’re good to go. I think it’d be great for most skin types. It’s got a nice thin consistency, not greasy, but still a little bit hydrating. I have other serums that I use now and a separate SPF, but I did really like this product and would recommend it to others.
LaTrea R.
This product is around $35-40 it has a high SPF 50 and is very lightweight and works well under makeup.For those looking for antioxidants and high sun protection this is a good moisturizer when spending hours in the sun.Good product.Not really needed if the weather is not too hot.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have been using this product for ages and have purchased many times. I have very fair skin so it is vital for me to use high SPF during the day. This has SPF 50 which is great. It absorbs very quickly and doesn’t leave any residue behind. It says serum but I just use as my SPF, and continue using my regular serum in addition. My only complaint is the price. Using this daily, I go threw a lot of product and it can get spendy, very fast.
Elizabeth S.
I bought another facial sunscreen in SPF 50 and it was so thick, it made me look white and pasty. This is quite expensive but I splurged since I read “serum” and thought it must be better absorbing - and it is! It offers the great, strong sun protection I want minus the heavy white residue. I use a lot so it doesn’t last super long, but if you want something that’s great under makeup or alone, I recommend.
Melanie G.
I just recently purchased this sunscreen serum and I love it! The serum is so light and absorbs so well. It does have that sunscreen scent but it fades away. This serum works so well under my primer and foundation. It's perfect for the summer when a moisturizer feels too heavy. I will definitely repurchase this!!
JoAnna D.
Cotopaxi, CO
This serum is amazing. It sinks right in to the skin without leaving any oily residue. I really didn't know what to expect when I bought it and it definitely exceeded  my expectations. Its really gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause any breakouts. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Mindy K.
Hollywood, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! I live in a hot climate, therefore it is VERY important for me to a high spf everyday. I spent a long time searching for a product that would not leave me feeling gross and greasy, this is it! The product is so moisturizing and nourishing, you won't even believe it has spf!! Definitely one to repurchase over and over.
Kris M.
This serum is amazing. Using a regular sunscreen makes me feel pretty greasy and clogged and I have tried many different brands. If you feel the same way but are determined to use spf in your daily routine (which you should be!) try a serum with spf like this one!! It is so unbelievably lightweight, has spf of 50, AND antioxidants. When I use this and spend the day outdoors I haven't burned at all so I know it is effective, even as a lightweight serum. I will probably repurchase this forever and I am for sure a fair weather product user .
Ταυρι Ο.
SPF 50! Serum! Two birds one stone! I wear this under my moisturizer and makeup and there is no white cast and it isn't greasy like most sunscreens. On top of that, it also functions as an antioxidant serum to fight aging in addition to the sun protection!
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
This does not feel like a serum at all. I received a sample of this and at first I thought it was a sunscreen because the texture is similar to a white-base sunscreen. However it spreads way more evenly and absorbs faster than a sunscreen so I don't have to work too hard to make the white color go away. I appreciate that this is not sticky at all and the SPF 50 in here is also a bonus. Love how this is the first serum I've ever tried that contains SPF. I can use this either alone or with a more hydrating moisturizer on top. I don't suggest this for dry skin people if you're planning to use this alone. It's very light and not as hydrating but this would be perfect if you're going to layer a good moisturizer on top.
Jade R.
ACNE PRONE SKIN: How well does this sunscreen act with people with acne prone / dry skin? Where would I look to find the best price possible for this product?
KM D.
Is this a good option for a facial serum that can be used alone or would I still need to use a serum after washing my face and then apply this one?
Liliana V.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone have any experience with this serum? A friend recommended it bit she had just started using it? Does anyone use it daily? Is it greasy?