La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60

ACTIVEWEAR SUNSCREEN LOTION: Advanced protection keeps sensitive skin protected and helps absorb sweat during outdoor activities. This sport sunscreen has a dry touch texture and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.

Did any of you tried this sunscreen? Is it good? Flaky? Absorbs or leaves residue?
Is this heavy? Did you experience breakouts from this?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 uploaded by Courtney P.
This sunscreen is BOMB! It’s definitely pricey but It works AND it doesn’t break me out. It’s really thick so you know you’re getting a good protective layer! I’ve not personally worn it under makeup so I’m not sure how it would hold up. It doesn’t get greasy with sweat and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It has the typical sunscreen smell but very very light.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 uploaded by Sergio M.
4 stars because the formula leaves your skin with a white layer. It’s one of my favorite brands for SPF. I’d buy again!
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Great product! It oil free, you can feel protected all day and your skin looks semi matte because you have a natural glow in your head bones or your cheeks. It's my favourite sunscreen.
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best sunscreen in the market. It is the only one I use on my skin. It gives a good coverage from the sun and doesn’t irritate my skin. It does not contain any harmful ingredients. La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Facial Sunscreen SPF 50+
Leo M.
State College, PA
It is an amazing product but It cause me a very bad allergic reaction on my face uncomfortable, it took me a long time to recover from it.
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
I like this sunscreen and it does fine under makeup. But I wouldn’t re purchase this because it feels very sticky, like it never melts into my skin. At night when I’m getting in the shower I still feel sticky
Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
When my dermatologist recommended, I did not know, now I use it for about 2 years, I have several of the brand, has UVA and UVB, protects and treats. Clarifies, helped against pimples also not being the proposal, I use 3 times a day.
Ashley C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
Dries down almost instantly but is weightless and SOFT! Typical sunscreen smell but goes away very quickly 🌞
Elba G.
La Jolla, CA
I know this product is really good, it protects your skin perfectly but, I don’t like the greasy touch that gives to your face, it’s thick and takes a long time to be absorbed. I mean is fine to use it for beach, mountains but not as daily sunscreen.
Mouna S.
NYC brooklyn
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 uploaded by Mouna S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my perfect sunscreens SPF60 moisturizers that absorbs in my skin and protect a long time