La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30 Matte Fluid

Oily or acne-prone sun-sensitive skin.
Normal sun exposure.
High, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
SPF30 protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.

INNOVATION : Double anti-shine action
1. Immediate sebo-absorbing action thanks to perlite.
2. Sebo-regulating action thanks to zinc gluconate.

• Fluid, non-greasy, imperceptible texture.
  • Very water-resistant.
  • Tested under dermatological control. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic.

Was wondering is this colour matches or only for a particular skin colour ?
Is this good for every day?
Is this product a good sunscreen for combination skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30 Matte Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mineral sunscreen is the perfect product for people who are sensitive to other forms of SPF. This formula is a thin liquid that blends beautifully, dries quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. Added bonus - it mattifies the skin, making it perfect for an oilier skin-type or just a really hot day. This is my ultimate fave for sun protection and I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a light and effective facial sunscreen.in reviews
Xochilt B.
Yuba City, CA
This is my go to sunscreen. I love that it does not leave a white film on my face like other sunscreens. It goes on smooth under make up and doesn't leave me looking greasy. I usually buy it from amazon or Ulta. I would recommend this to other people.
Arianna F.
I like this fluid since is matte and doesn’t give you that oily look. Also, I love this is for acne-prone skin. I only don’t like the fact that it doesn’t go well under make up it cracks and gives you a white face look. (What most sunscreens do)
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
This is a very good product, it didn’t cause me break outs but left my face little bit white
Jana D.
This is the absolute holy grail of all sunscreens! I've always hated, I mean loathed sunscreen on my face my entire life for so many reasons! The greasiness, how it would make my makeup slide right off, how it would show up in pictures with a terrible "white cast" to my skin. It's always clogged my pores or made me breakout, which doesn't happen to me often. When I started nearing my mid thirties, I started noticing the sun damage like a mask across my face from just below my eyes to my cheek area, all the way over my nose and to the other side of my face. It was literally like it showed up overnight! I immediately went on the hunt for products to lighten the discoloration and get my skin back to where it was before! It took some time, but aside from a couple of very light spots it looks so much better. Then I started worrying about future sun damage, so I went on the hunt for a sunscreen, quite begrudgingly. I wanted to protect my skin, but couldn't do it if it meant I had to experience what I had before with any sunscreen for my face...and I couldn't rely on just an spf 15 or so in my foundation. I found one that was a "dry touch" formula which was less greasy, but still came with the makeup sliding off eventually and the white cast in pictures. Eventually, I placed an order from Ulta and they threw in a sample of this. I have used so many products from La Roche-Posay. I was introduced to the brand while living in France for 3 years and all the women use their products. I don't know why I didn't think to look for sunscreen from them, I suppose it had been so long that I forgot they had incredible sun care. The first application of the anti shine matte fluid had me hooked for life. It's nothing like your typical sunscreen. The consistency is a very, very light lotion that goes on your skin so smooth and sinks in. It almost feels like a primer (which I've found it works incredibly well for!) My foundation, concealer and powder went on like a dream and stayed matte ALL DAY! Every time I use it, it never ceases to amaze me. Of course I went back to Ulta and purchased the full size, and I will for as long as they make it. It won't clog your pores, it's great for sensitive skin, and it makes me feel so good knowing I'm finally doing something to protect the future of my skin. If I could have dreamed up the perfect sunscreen for my face, with everything I could ever want and more, it would be this exact product. I have all of my friends hooked on it now too. Top notch quality, the best you'll ever find! Oh, and if you don't have oily skin, it won't dry you out whatsoever. It's great for balancing the skin, but if you need an extra moisturizer, use that first then the sunscreen.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Fluid is a very thin white lotion. Remarkably lies on the usual day cream, absorbed in cheers. On the skin is imperceptible at all: he is not fat, does not lie a mask, does not clog pores. With it, the skin continues to breathe. In the heat does not flow. The consumption is very economical. But if you overdo it and apply too much - then there is an unobtrusive pearl luster and white color. Packaging is stylish and convenient to carry in a bag. The lid is twisted (it will not open accidentally). Definitely - one of the most convenient means for the face. I recommend!
Skyla C.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This guys is pretty great to wear under makeup! I really enjoy how this applies, but it does feel a little bit oily. I really enjoy how much it protected my skin! I wish they made this but in a cream form
Mónica C.
Savannah, GA
Is like that but bb cream. I don’t like on my face because I feel shine, grease, I need to cover with powder.
Lisa K.
Santa Monica, CA
Like this sunscreen it doesn’t burn.. I’m a 30 on my face.. living in California it’s def important you find a sunscreen you like or you won’t use it!
Eva B.
Chicago
This sunscreen feels really nice on my skin. I don’t really get sunburnt ever, but I can feel this protecting my skin from the sun. The fluid is really thin, but it is very potent. It drips kinda fast from the bottle, but is super easy to rub in, and it makes my skin looks really good!!
Siobhan L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this sunscreen. Its very light ad dries matte on my face, so it doesn't affect the quality of my makeup. I also have acne prone skin but it does not care me any sensitivity issues or cause breakouts.

The only mild downside is the smell, which most sunscreen has but I wish I could get away from.
Overall I highly recommend.

Overall I highly recommend.