Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this OK to be used on sensitive skin?
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
1 year, 2 months ago
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
1 year, 2 months ago
My skin is sensitive *and* I'm currently pregnant, which means more breakouts than usual. I can use this on my face and not have any trouble out of my skin.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
1 year, 3 months ago
Don't use this on your face, La Roche Posay makes face specific sunscreens that are light serums with the same protection, if not better. Try the La Roche Posay Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen - has UVA & UVB protection, Cell-Ox Shield and Baicalin, Vitamin C & Vitamin E. Anyone with sensitive skin please keep reading because it is important to take care of sensitive skin & Baicalin is the key to this being one of the best daily face sunblocks on the market ~ I too have sensitive skin. Baicalin is used primarily in dietary supplements and has a variety of health-supporting properties – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, as well as its relaxing, calming and sleep-promoting effects. Baicalin’s antioxidant benefits has led to its use in skin care, where it’s been shown to protect human skin fibroblasts from ultraviolet A radiation-induced oxidative damage and apoptosis (cell death). Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-allergen properties have made baicalin useful in treating allergic rhinitis, eczema and psoriasis. It has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase activity, preventing the formation of melanin and making it effective in skin lightening. However, baicalin’s most relevant actions are prevention of UV damage and control of atopic dermatitis. Ladies, this means it is GOOD FOR OUR SENSITIVE SKIN!!!!!! It's not cheap but it is worth every penny. I usually find it on sale at drugstore.com, skinstore.com, aviva.com dermstore.com - there are hundreds of sites that discount it and are always running special promos, even LaRoche Posay direct on-line.
Keely F.
Keely F.
1 year, 3 months ago
It depends on your skin!
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes but if Your skin is prone to break outs the You need to be very careful.
Arianna Yannare B.
Camila F.
Camila F.
Galveston, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes this whole entire brand works for me and I have very sensitive skin.
Mrs S.
Mrs S.
Yes no problems here.
Tracy V.
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
1 year, 10 months ago
I think it's perfect for sensitive skin.
Gabriela G.
Oak Hill, OH
Katie R.
Katie R.
2 years ago
I have sensitive skin, and it is okay for me!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes. I am very fair with sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes! It doesn't require a lot on your face. Is a excellent moisturizer. I have sensitive skin n it makes my skin feel smooth and soft with no problems!
Kym B.
Kym B.
2 years, 11 months ago
I have the type of skin that goes red if I even think about irritating it, and I love this sunscreen. If you're not sure, you can always go to a cosmetics counter and ask for a sample!
marta c.
marta c.
Mississauga, ON
3 years ago
I have sensitive skin and I've used it with no problems
maria c.