Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI

Is this good for very pale skin?

Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes. It's a sheer and thin liquid but I found that it protected my skin and I didn't burn. The key is to reapply regularly and take breaks from the sun if you can.
Lucrezia C.
Lucrezia C.
Rome
1 year, 3 months ago
Definitely! I have very pale skin and this works super good for me!
gio m.
gio m.
Irving, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Its really good!!! And just love the texture and quality of this product, generally I love this brand! And because I have really oily skin and sensitive at once its really hard for me to choose between certain products! This one I love is very gentle and feela light on my skin!