BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A L eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Fast Absorbing, matte finish For Normal to Combination Skin Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-Ox Shield™ UV+Antioxidant Protection Water Resistant Fragrance Free Non-comedogenic Allergy Tested Sensitive skin tested New Anthelios 60 sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield™:   A synergetic combination of patented high efficiency sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Properties:   Advance UV filtering system.  A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad spectrum and long lasting protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays.  Powerful anti-oxidant complex: Senna Alta, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors. Breakthr see more...

• Does this sunscreen sting if it gets in your eyes (e.g. if you ar...1 Answers
  • Quien ha probado La Roche? para mi es un producto sumamente de bu...1 Answers
  • Is this good for very pale skin?3 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Extreme
  • "My kids have really sensitive skin and so does my boyfriend. I came across this product when I was looking for sunscreen that I could trust to protect my family from harmful rays. Although the price made me cringe a little and because of the small product size, I tried it out. I love this product. My children haven't gotten sunburned since using it, they hardly even show a tan. My boyfriend loves it because the ingredients don't dry out his skin and gives him the coverage he needs as well. We will definitely keep using this product. We are out in the sun almost everyday and parks and such and this is the only sunscreen we trust at this point. It smells great too. I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great. Try it out!" in 32 reviews
  • "It goes on almost light a light moisturizer, and works well under make up." in 1 review
  • "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
  • "I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great." in 1 review
  • "My whole family uses this and its not that expensive as compared to other useless sunscreen!" in 1 review
Kate G.
This is the sunscreen that I use daily in my skincare routine. It has a super thin & lightweight texture that really sets it apart from most sunscreens. I love that about it, I put my sunscreen on as my last step & last layer of my skincare routine before makeup, and the last thing I want is to add a thick sunscreen that’s greasy but also hard to blend in. This spf blends into the skin beautifully and works well with other products. I’ve never broken out from it, or any of the anthelios sunscreens. I love it. It’s more pricey than other sunscreens you find beside it in the drugstore, but in my opinion it’s way more worth it for me to pay the money for this because of its effectiveness, texture & performance on my skin. I’d much rather invest in a great product that I know I’ll be happy with and actually does what it claims, than one that I hate putting on everyday that doesn’t work as well as this one does.
Erin W.
I love this sunscreen. I love that it’s SPF 60 and paraben free. It’s matte which is really nice because I have combo skin. It’s not greasy at all which is the best considering sunscreens usually make my face feel greasy or clog my pores. This doesn’t. My skin soaks it right in. Other sunscreens pill all over my face no matter how much time I’ve waited between moisturizing..etc. this stuff is amazing. You just have to shake it up. Sometimes it will kind of pour out of the top but other than that, it’s wonderful. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Breakthrough Technology

New Anthelios 60 with Cell-Ox Shield™: a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level*.
*upper layers of the skin

Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Nancy D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily, acne-prone skin. This sunscreen applies a bit thicker than sunscreens I usually enjoy but absorbs well in a few minutes to a matte finish. Smells like sunscreen and feels a bit like one too until you go on with your day. I usually don’t apply makeup over this sunscreen since it would feel too thick, but for a daily sunscreen it does the job!
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I don’t remember where I purchased it (Ulta or Sephora) , but I got this one because I like La Roche-Posay and I wanted to try a ultra Light one. So far so good, it is really ultra light and I don’t think that interferes with my Foundation. No greasy and does not clog my pores.
Tiffany C.
Got this as a sample from my Allure beauty box last month and finally got a chance to use it before I went running.

It’s super lightweight, non-greasy, and does not leave a white cast against my olive skin. It does have a plastic-y smell to it.

I would 100% buy the full size to incorporate into my daily routine once I’m out of my current sunscreen.
Liv L.
Fort Lee, NJ
Sunscreen should be a pivotal part of everyone’s skincare regimen. Finally decided to give this brand a shot because all my friends have been raving about it. The consistency of this sunscreen is light. The smell is bearable. Sometimes the sunscreen does not sit will on my skin, depending on the foundation I use.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
So lightweight and i double it with my tinted moisturizer and voila. Instant face! I purchased mine at target. Even the hubs enjoys it! So good but yes a little pricey. I always wait for a sale. My dear friend on IG highly recommends this so I had to grab it and she’s never wrong.
April C.
Los Angeles
I got this as a sample in my Allure Beauty Box. I’m a bit torn with this review as I did think that the sunscreen felt great and light and was easy to layer with makeup. The bad thing with it are the ingredients. One of its active ingredients is oxybenzone which damages coral DNA and contributes to coral bleaching. This ingredient is the most prolific and one of the worst chemicals for the environment. Will not buy again. :(
Eny A.
I’m very pale and have had freckles since I can remember, so I’ve had to use a high spf lotion for years. This one has been my go-to for a few years now, I love that it’s a fluid lotion and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling or a white cast on my face. Definitely recommended if you’re looking for great protection, I apply it to my face, ears, neck and décolletage and no one could ever tell.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this OK to be used on sensitive skin?
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
Is this good for people who have acnes?
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the money? It's very pricey.
Carina S.
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Naik C.
Hello girls! my face tends to be oily and sensitive. I need a sunscreen that protects me very well as perform many outdoor activities and I feel affected by the sun. Also to be light and free of oils in their ingredients. I recommend this ?