BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #43 in Sunscreen

A L eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Fast Absorbing, matte finish For Normal to Combination Skin Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-Ox Shield™ UV+Antioxidant Protection Water Resistant Fragrance Free Non-comedogenic Allergy Tested Sensitive skin tested New Anthelios 60 sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield™:   A synergetic combination of patented high efficiency sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Properties:   Advance UV filtering system.  A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad spectrum and long lasting protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays.  Powerful anti-oxidant complex: Senna Alta, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors. Breakthr see more...

• Does this sunscreen sting if it gets in your eyes (e.g. if you ar...1 Answers
  • Quien ha probado La Roche? para mi es un producto sumamente de bu...1 Answers
  • Is this good for very pale skin?3 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Extreme
  • "I love it because I can mix it with my makeup and it works great." in 1 review
  • "It also did not bother my very sensitive skin" in 1 review
  • "I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself." in 1 review
  • "I always keep this with me when i'm traveling since it's got really good staying power - I don't find I need to continually reapply, which is nice since I put it on under makeup." in 1 review
  • "It goes on almost light a light moisturizer, and works well under make up." in 1 review
Emma W.
I absolutely recommend this product, and will absolutely continue to use it for myself. I am very fair, and take sun protection seriously. I started using the La Roche-Posay facial sunscreen a few months ago, and love everything about it. It's high SPF, but doesn't smell sunscreeny, or feel greasy on your skin. You only need a dime-size amount to cover your face and neck, and it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue so you can apply make-up on top as you would normally, and it doesn't affect the application or longevity at all. I purchased this at Ulta for about $30 - don't be scared of the price! A bottle lasts a long time since you don't need a lot of product, and also, it works! Spend a little more money now on protecting your skin, and you'll be saving a lot later when you don't have all that sun damage.
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
I had a sample of this recently and I am definitely getting the full size. It is very light, easy to apply, doesn't take much and doesn't leave me feeling greasy, or like things are going to stick to my skin. I also have relatively pale skin and burn easily. I used this as a base under my makeup and it's done is job so well. I believe it's worth a bit extra because of the ease of application, the non ick factor in applying and waiting for it to dry (this stuff settles so smoothly and so quickly), not feeling like I'm using half the bottle in one application, abs the matte finish it has is just amazing.
Kaberi S.
This has to be one of the ONLY sunscreens that I enjoy using. It isn't heavy and doesn't cause my skin to breakout. The price is a tad bit expensive but I guess you pay for quality when it comes to products. I would definitely buy this again. My skin freaks out when I have insanely heavy sunscreen on it and this has done wonders. It allows me to actually wear sunscreen as opposed to keeping it off because I don't like the feel of it.
Ana B.
Staten Island, NY
omg! this is the only spf product i use on my face. i just repurchased the bigger size at RiteAid for $36.99 just a few bucks more than the 1.7oz. Much better deal. very effective. sits well on skin. light scent. very smooth to apply and soft to the touch in my opinion. i use to use the neutrogena spf, gross, sticky, thick, creamy and leaves a white film on ur face. doesn't go well with makeup.
Petya R.
This is one of the best facial sunscreens on the market. I have combination, dehydrated, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this has caused me zero problems. No irritation, no sticky, heavy feelings, and definitely no break outs! It does a great job protecting my fair skin and does not sting even when I apply it over my eyelids. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth it!
Taylor W.
Glendale Heights, IL
I love this sunscreen! I have incredibly sensitive and acne-prone skin and this product does a great job of protecting me from the sun while not causing any break outs which is very rare for sunscreen. I have pale skin that burns very easily and I have not had any issues this summer while using this product. Definitely something I will repurchase.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
I love this product. It is super high in SPF and is a thin formulation so goes really well under your makeup! While the bottle looks small, the formula is thin and therefore a little bit goes a long way. Does not produce a white cast, and though the cream is white, as you rub it into your skin it becomes invisible! Love this!
Adriana P.
I really like this product and highly recommend it! The lotion is a bit runny but doesn't leave that horrid white-ghost look after applying! A makeup artist friend showed me how to blend with bb cream or foundation for a light and protected look. Has a bit of a scent but I call it summer, so I don't mind :)
I badly react to some sunscreen products most of the time but La Roche-Posay is the only brand that does not make me react negatively. In addition, I have a very light complexion and a baby's skin so it is very easy for me to get burnt. However, with La Roche-Posay, I can go under the sun and enjoy my day.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
La Roche-Posay is a best selling brand, all around the world, and I recently read this is one of the most famous products! I totally get why, this sunscreen is light and soaks in quickly, but still protects from UV rays. I love sunscreens that don't feel greasy or thick, and this one is totally affordable
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this OK to be used on sensitive skin?
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
Is this good for people who have acnes?
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the money? It's very pricey.
Carina S.
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Naik C.
Hello girls! my face tends to be oily and sensitive. I need a sunscreen that protects me very well as perform many outdoor activities and I feel affected by the sun. Also to be light and free of oils in their ingredients. I recommend this ?