BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Fast absorbing, velvety finish Broad spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-Ox Shield™ UV + Anti-oxidant Protection Water-resistant Fragrance-free Non-comedogenic Allergy tested Dermatologist tested Tested on sensitive skin Every day, dermatologists observe the severe skin damages caused by UVA and UVB ray exposure. UV B rays mainly cause Burning They are stopped by the epidermis.  They cause tanning and are mainly responsible for sunburn.  SPF or "Sun Protection Factor" is the degree of protection a sunscreen offers against UVB rays. UV A rays mainly cause Aging or Sun Allergies They penetrate deeper into the skin than UVB rays and can reach into the dermis.  UVA rays directly contribute to skin aging and are the #1 cause of sun intolerances . Both UV A and UV B rays have been proven to cause damage to skin cells, including DNA, and to weaken the see more...

Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
I use an AHA as part of my skincare routine, so sunscreen is a must! I picked this up from CVS, and I am so happy I did! The product comes in a tube with a flip cap. It melts right into your skin without leaving a white cast or being streaky. It feels more like wearing a thicker moisturizer on your face and leaves your skin well hydrated. Other sunscreens have broken me out in the past, but this stuff hasn’t caused me any breakouts in the last year I’ve been using it!
Andrea C.
This is a wonderful product!  Super light and great for sensitive skin.  I purchase this every summer.  Great value.  Works wonderfully with my fair skin.  Totally meets expectations.  Always recommend this to my friends and family.  Will continue to purchase!
Katie Y.
This is one of the best sunscreens out there. I have fair skin that burns easily and toil this in a vacation to St Lucia and managed not to get burned! This rubs in quickly with no white cast and can be worn comfortably under clothes or makeup. I buy multiples and keep them everywhere.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I only use this for my face but I absolutely love it. It provides protection from UVA and UVB protection. It’s also more moisturizing than other sunscreens I’ve tried. It doesn’t seem to affect the way my makeup applies or looks over it.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This is my go to sunscreen for the body. It’s creamy but sinks in right away. Doesn’t leave streaks or that chalky white color on my hands. I️ have it with me everywhere I️ go!
Kerri S.
Garland, TX
This sunscreen has become my holy grail. I keep trying and buying others, and always come back to this. It is creamy and emollient, without being white casty. I believe it is providing a great protection to my fair skin too!
Kimberly L.
What a great product! It doesn’t get too oily on my skin throughout the day, which is always a plus! It is on the more pricy side but one can argue it is worth pay the extra when it comes to your skin!
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Excellent protection. I have very fair sensitive skin and just spent 8 days on a boat, usually only applying this once each morning on face and body, and have absolutely no sunburn, barely even a tan. I was super impressed with how long it protected my skin without diligent application throughout the rest of the day. I use high end cosmetics and skin care products, including other very expensive sunscreens, and found this sunscreen to be the most effective with no goopy, chalky, or greasy residue. I also appreciate that it has no strong fragrance or chemical odor, unlike most other sunscreens that I've tried. I've found a keeper.
Rebecca K.
Philadelphia
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. I'm a very fair red-head who gets burnt when thinking about the possibility of going outside. I knew I was going to have to bring out the big guns when on my Hawaii vacation, and this sunscreen did not disappoint. After a week in the sun, I only had one small spot where I burned, and it was because I had missed that section on the first day. This is my essential sunscreen for when I travel anywhere close to the equator.
Adrienne S.
Orchard Park, NY
I have several sunscreens that I like to use under my makeup. Some of them do not sit as well under foundation as others but I am most happy with the results I get with the La Roche-Posay Anthelios face mineral lotion. I started using this after I saw it on You Tube. It is not inexpensive but I like that I can get it at the drug store if I run out. It does not leave my face looking white and dries really fast. I love this and will re-purchase before the summer. It is so important to have a good sunscreen every day.