La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Lotion, 1.7-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jen

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Melt-In Sunscreen Lotion Fast Absorbing, sheer finish For Normal to dry Skin Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-Ox Shield™ UV+Antioxidant Protection Water Resistant Fragrance Free Non-comedogenic Allergy Tested Sensitive skin tested New Anthelios 60 sunscreen with Cell-Ox Shield™:   A synergetic combination of patented high efficiency sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level. Properties:   Advance UV filtering system.  A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad spectrum and long lasting protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays.  Powerful anti-oxidant complex: Senna Alta, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells. Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors. Breakthrough texture:  Fast absorbing non greasy see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
I love this! There doesn't seem to be the white residue left behind and it soaks in well. There is a slight scent which is expected with any sunblock but it fades quickly. This is really great since it quickly absorbs and doesn't leave an oily residue on my face. My makeup seems to work just fine over it.
Jen
This is THE VERY BEST sunscreen I've ever found for my face!! Living in Arizona, we take sunscreen very seriously and I've tried many many sunscreens but this one is the very best! It glides on, doesn't clump up, and best of all it works like a charm! Trust me - try it! It's amazing!!
Nicole N.
Davie, FL
I love this line. I rarely use products that are not organic but these are great. You can't lose with this sunscreen. Can be pricey.
Becky L.
Eveleth, MN
Great sunscreen. Does leave a white cast, and has a silicone texture that can bunch up. But doesn't break out skin.
Meena B.
Toronto
This is the only sunscreen I use and have been using for the last 5 years or more . I love the texture , how it feels on my skin . I have done a lot of research on this brand and have used a fair amount of their products . I have also recommended this to all my friends and family and have converted most of them to one form of Anthelios suncreen . I personally like the melt-in formula but my younger nieces prefer the light formula .
Natasha B.
La Roche Posay has some amazing products for sensitive skin and this is no different. I break out from a lot of sunscreens and found that this line is actually pretty good for acne prone sensitive skin.
Pegleess B.
Guelph, ON
The perfect sunscreen for anyone with psoriasis or delicate skin! My mom uses it and has no complaints. Very lightweight considering its coverage, and won't compromise your skin.
Cindy C.
BEST SUNSCREEN EVER. This sunscreen has taken out sun damage from my face. most of my blemishes are clearing up and it makes my face look flawless
julie k.