BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover Anthelios 60 Cooling Water-Lotion, with a unique texture that transforms like water on the skin, while providing an immediate cooling effect and advanced sunscreen protection thanks to An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection. In a formula designed for optimal skin tolerance Broad spectrum SPF 60 With Cell-Ox Shield XL antioxidant technology. Refreshing water-like texture. For face and body. Water resistant (80 minutes) Skin type: All For face and body use. Tested on sensitive skin. Paraben-free, Fragrance-free. Skin type: All Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor. Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3-percent (sunscreen), Homosalate 10.72-percent (sunscreen), Octisalate 3.21-percent (sunscreen), Octocrylene 6-percent (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3.86-percent (sunscreen) Inactive ingredients: water, dimethicone, alcohol denat, styrene/acrylates copolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, silica, PEG-8 laurate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, tocopherol, menthyl lactate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I bought this after trying a product from this company and I really feel like this sunscreen did the job! This was my first time using it. I bought it on their website and it was very affordable. It made me sweat from my face a little more than usual but not a deal breaker.
TANNAZ S.
CARLSBAD , CA
Love this brand and the sunscreen is bomb! It's smooth hydrating doesn't leave any white streaks and it protects you 100%. You can get it at CVS it's one of the higher end drug store brands.
Lydia S.
I received this is a sample from my Walgreens and was very excited to try it. I quickly devolved a bumpy macular rash all over my face, neck and shoulders (the places it was applied). It wasn’t itchy but it wasn’t pretty and I had a wedding the next day. Luckily it resolved over night but something with these ingredients did not sit well with my skin.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
My favorite brand. I just love this product because really work in my skin. Is nice package I bought at La Roche website and I use every day. I completely recommend this product.
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for the summer, I put this after my moisturizer and what I love is the cooking effect and the fact that is water base other sunscreens leave me too white cast and we're oily to the point where I had ocasional breakouts. Big recommend
Trina C.
I really like this one, I go out on walks and hikes so I like to stay protected, I like the 60 spf I feel like my skins safer. It’s effective I haven’t burned at all, it is a little pricey but worth it if it doesn’t feel gross and works.
Kadhene K.
Great brand great product , this productis more on the natural side so if you are looking for something with less chemical and less additives this is a great one to try
Yocasta B.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Cooling Water-Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 features a light-as-air texture with a simple, yet active formula that conditions and hydrates your skin while shielding it from the sun's harmful rays. Advanced CELL-OX SHIELD XL technology implements a dual-action, broad-spectrum UV filtering system that prevents higher amounts of potential sun damage. Senna alata leaf extract, derived from a tropical plant known for its ability to block solar-induced free radicals, keeps your skin looking young and healthy. Vitamin E hydrates and conditions your skin to leave it feeling supple. Simply smooth it on and hit the pool.

This product is very complete, protects your skin from sun damage while moisturizing and improving the texture of your skin.
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm impressed. Love the high SPF. I've been in search for a great sunscreen as I'm getting older to prevent sun spots and freckles. I've read the reviews online and decided to pick this up at my locate CVS. Can wear under makeup, need to left it set first. For humid climates you may want to apply a mattifying primer after, before applying foundations.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
First off I am a tanner. I am also paler than white paint normally. I have searched for a good sunscreen to help build a base but not turn lobster red at the same time. Winner winner chicken dinner! It goes on smooth, absorbs with little resistance and last for 2 hrs with no smell, spotting or blotching. I've tried some very expensive lotion that couldn't hold a candle to my new favorite sunscreen. I've even bought this for friends to use on a recent island trip.