Skin CareFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 17 oz (Pack of 4)

Pack of 4

Has someone with sensitive skin used this sunscreen La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) ? do you recommend it? I would like to know your opinions
Would you recommend this sunscreen? Would you recommend this sunscreen?La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4)!
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Dessa P.
Purchased at: CVS
Is a great facial sunscreen is very light texture, doesn't sting in my eyes, also doesn't feel sticky. What is like most is the UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants that help me to protect my face because I suffer of melasma. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4)
Laura G.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Laura G.
I have been using this #sunscreen from #larocheposay that I bought at #ultabeauty. It is very light weight and I am able to use it before I do my make up or on a clean skin. I am always sure to apply it in my face and neck. I will definitely continue to purchase this sunscreen to protect my skin.
Maria C.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Maria C.
So at first I didn’t like it & that was because I wasn’t moisturizing my face and it resulted in dry patches. So after I got my face hydrated again I tried it out and omg it feels so good and the slight tint gives me that “natural makeup” look. So this is how I like to wear it. 1. Wash face 2. Moisturize 3. Add la roche posay sunscreen 4. Set it with translucent powder
Ewa B.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) As a sunscreen it works great. In therms of consistency it’s very nice and it absorbs very fast. There is a veeeery slight tiny to it- it’s nothing even like BB cream. It’s almost invisible on a skin. I would like it to have more coverage so I could use it as a light foundation.
Ashley H.
Richardson, TX
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Target
This goes into my list of top two sunscreens! Mineral-based, this is generally good for sensitive skin. I love the subtle tint which helps create a sheer coverage that can be worn alone or layered under makeup.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by vanessa T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this sunscreen from this La Roche-Posay brand, it is different, it brings color and does not paint much, its texture is liquid and it spreads very well on my face and neck.❤️
Nicole D.
Batesburg, SC
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Nicole D.
This sunscreen was my first sunscreen and i was really scared because it was tinted. When I first applied it looked like it was giving me a white case then next thing you know it blend into my skin so nice.
Elizabeth M.
SanAngelo
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Target
I love the glow the La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) gives my skin. In this photo I am only wearing this sunscreen. It has a beautiful natural looking tint that blurs some of my redness and enlarged pores. The only down side is that at my Target it was about $33, but I think it might be worth it. What do you think?
YURI L.
Oklahoma City, OK
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by YURI L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best sunscreen ever, my skin looks like satin seriously, definitely I fulfill my expectations, I wish the tinted touch comes in different shades, it's kinda light for me but I still wear it. Guys I definitely recommend this Mineral sunscreen, one of the best I've ever tried.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Target
Love this!!! Beautiful sheer tint that doesn’t leave a white cast at all. Hydrating but dries to a nice satin finish. Physical sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. No perfume or strange scent for those who might be sensitive. It only takes a few drops and goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura D.
Zebulon, NC
il y a 6 jours
sara G. il y a un jour
I have tried the liquid version of it and It didn't irritate my skin. I have a sensitive skin and it worked well on mine.
Serena T.
Montreal
il y a 9 jours
Rochelle B. il y a 9 jours
YES 100000 times over!! By far the best sunscreen I’ve used thus far and I usually breakout like crazy from sunscreen and the oils, but this one is a game changer for acne prone combination skin!!
Emily J.
il y a 16 jours
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, Tinted, SPF 50 1.7 oz (Pack of 4) ii am obsessed with this product! It is so amazing for under my foundation 😍
Lisa F. il y a 10 jours
Same here! I got a sample and I’m obsessed. I went to CVS where I got the sample and couldn’t find it yesterday:(