La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra-Light Tinted Sunscreen Fluid for Face

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #63 in Sunscreen

Lightly tinted sunscreen for face. Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen formulated with Cell-Ox Shield antioxidant technology. broad spectrum SPF 50. Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish. Tested on sensitive skin and atopic skin. Paraben-free, Fragrance-free. Water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes). Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11%(sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water • isododecane • C12-15 alkyl benzoate • dimethicone • undecane • triethylhexanoin • isohexadecane • styrene/acrylates copolymer • nylon-12 • caprylyl methicone • butyloctyl salicylate • phenethyl benzoate • silica • tridecane • dicaprylyl carbonate • dicaprylyl ether • talc • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • aluminum stearate • pentylene glycol • PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone • iron oxides • alumina • polyhydroxystearic acid • phenoxyethanol • magnesium sulfate • propylene glycol • caprylyl glycol • aluminum hydroxide • PEG-8 laurate • stearic acid • disteardimonium hectorite • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • tocopherol • propylene carbonate • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate • benzoic acid • PEG-9 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danny
I love Roche-Posay products and this is no exception, it is on the pricier side but it is well worth, however my main complaint is the tint, I don't like the effect on my skin, mainly because I am also very fair and I don't enjoy unnatural color my face (I never fake tan and never will). A great option for those looking for a bit of tint on their sunscreen and that aren't on the pale end of the skin tone spectrum.
Sneha S.
Jerrard Street, London
The best sunscreen for oily, acne prone skin especially if you are a women of color. The packaging is great, you dont end up pouring out too much. The product is quite a runny formula and blends well into the skin. It does not leave behind a white cast unlike many other sunscreens. Also, this sunscreen is super light weight and has a matte finish! It never broke me out either!
Annie M.
La Roche-Posay tinted mineral sunscreen is an amazing product. It was the top sunscreen recommended by my dermatologist. It has a matte finish and never leaves a strange white tint like other mineral sunscreens do. The slight tint provides natural coverage and a slight glow. It looks great and protects my skin. It's definitely my year round, go-to sunscreen. It's just great!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen is easy to apply, quick to absorb and doesn't leave a white cast which makes it great for putting on under makeup. However, it did sting a lot when it gets in your eyes, like when I get sweaty while running outdoors. So if this is your primary use for this sunscreen, you might want to consider other options. However, other than that it's a good sunscreen!
Lola R.
Okay I bought this for the hot days where I didn't want to wear makeup and would be okay with sheer coverage. However, this was very pricey for me and I was disappointed. Upon my first wear, I went on with my day and at the end when I looked at the mirror, I was a grease ball. I looked as though I grabbed some oil in my hands and put it on.
Deborah B.
Fort Mill, SC
My dermatologist suggested I try this for my face after I complained how other brands cause me to break out. LOVE Anthelios 50 Tinted!!! I've used it for the past 3 years and wouldn't go outside without it!! No breakouts, light, silky liquid goes on smoothly and protects my face, neck and tops of my hands every day!!
Samantha P.
Palm Springs, CA
Having fair skin that is sensitive and with redness, it's hard to find a sunscreen that really works and does add coverage to my face. While La Roche-Posay can seem pricey, it's definitely worth the cost. I've never had a tinted sunscreen stay put through anything and comes with a lovely scent! A definite must!!!
Vivian C.
This is a very light sunscreen product that is probably one of the best on the market. However, it does leave a bit of a white cast, and feels kind of grainy when applying to skin. It is also not sweat/waterproof and will come off upon contact. Will not repurchase, as shisheido makes a better one.
Lisa A.
This elegant formula is one of the best sunscreens on the market. It comes tinted and plain. Then tinted is suitable for fair to medium skin tones with sheer coverage that evens out skin tone. My sensitive skin loved it! You must shake it before each use! Highly recommend!! (no camera flashback)
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This product had a strange watery texture. The tint was extremely diluted in the product and it did not offer any coverage. It made my skin look oily, but it did not break out my sensitive skin. I thought the price was too expensive for the quality of the product. I will not be repurchasing.
Christina H.
I have very fair skin. I know the tint is subtle but will it be noticeably dark on fair skin or does it work with all tones?