BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Lightly tinted sunscreen for face. Advanced 100% mineral sunscreen formulated with Cell-Ox Shield antioxidant technology. broad spectrum SPF 50. Fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish. Tested on sensitive skin and atopic skin. Paraben-free, Fragrance-free. Water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes). Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11%(sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water • isododecane • C12-15 alkyl benzoate • dimethicone • undecane • triethylhexanoin • isohexadecane • styrene/acrylates copolymer • nylon-12 • caprylyl methicone • butyloctyl salicylate • phenethyl benzoate • silica • tridecane • dicaprylyl carbonate • dicaprylyl ether • talc • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • aluminum stearate • pentylene glycol • PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone • iron oxides • alumina • polyhydroxystearic acid • phenoxyethanol • magnesium sulfate • propylene glycol • caprylyl glycol • aluminum hydroxide • PEG-8 laurate • stearic acid • disteardimonium hectorite • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • tocopherol • propylene carbonate • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate • benzoic acid • PEG-9 see more...

• I have very fair skin. I know the tint is subtle but will it be n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I've been on a quest to find a nice tinted moisturizer that I can wear on days when I just don't feel like putting on make-up, but still need to leave the house. After hearing about this product, I was stoked to give it a try - plus it has SPF 50, which makes it even better!

Now, I don't normally have sensitive skin. I use all kinds of different facial products and make-up and get only 1 or 2 pimples a month. You can imagine my horror the day after I used this product to wake up with 20-30 fresh whiteheads covering my entire face. It was worse than being a teenager. I told myself it couldn't have been the sunscreen, as it's specially formulated for people with sensitive skin, and I don't even have that!

I let my breakouts simmer down and about a month later I tried it again, and BAM. Next morning, woke up with another 20 or so fresh pimples. These aren't just little red bumps, but puss-filled whiteheads - so I'm pretty sure I'm having some sort of reaction to something that is in this product. I tried to convince myself that it was stress, diet, something else, but there's no denying it - this stuff leaves my face looking horrendous. Multiple people have asked me what happened to my face - not exactly the sort of attention I was looking for by using this product.

Looking at the reviews, I bet this stuff really is great - unfortunately, it is unusable for me.
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
The best non irritating non clogging sunscreen on the market, a little goes a long way for long sun exposure with minimum re application, unless you are in and out of the water repeatedly! Just give it a shake and squeeze out a dime size amount and you’re good to go, feels great under makeup also! La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra-Light Tinted Sunscreen Fluid for Face
Belen T.
Melbourne
Best sunscreen ever and best brand ever. Why do you have to be so expensive?! I can only buy this once a year because of the price but I make sure I buy it when I need it the most, like if I go on vacation. It’s gentle, smells great, protects my (annoyingly sensitive) skin and it doesn’t mess with my make up.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens, and I have combination-dry skin that's prone to eczema outbreaks and dermatitis. I also suffer from adult acne, especially on my chin. Basically, my skin sucks. Because it is so sensitive, it's very important for me to wear sunscreen, but I just hate it so much for my face. This one, however, is the ONLY sunscreen I've liked applying to my face. It's light, the tint cancels out any ashy or white effects due to the titanium dioxide, and my skin doesn't react to this. At $30, it's extremely expensive IMO, but it's just so nice I don't care how much it costs. My years of searching for a good face sunscreen are over!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
ASHLEIGH S.
I couldn't tell from the pics here, but I purchased the tinted one. The tint it quite dark and I am very fair, so I have to be careful to disperse it evenly or I end up with a streaky face. It's light weight and diet make me feel greasy. Very happy with this one. May buy again without the tint.
Johara H.
I quite liked it. It's wasn't too heavy, and I found it worked. I personally like to try different sunscreens. I didn't find that it had a strong scent, and would definitely repurchase. Didn't break me out whatsoever. I have dry skin and found it layered well with my other skincare.
Lauren K.
I actually LOVE this product but I suggest somehow getting your hands on the French version if possible. It’s a different, lighter consistency that I really love. BTW, the tint is rather orange and it doesn’t provide any real coverage, but it’s great for a light tint when I have a tan on.
Debbie H.
08754
What a amazing product. So comfortable to wear. Applies so smoothly and evenly leaving your skin so soft and hydrated. It has such a natural light tint that you can apply it and wear it alone on a light makeup day or use it as a primer. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda L.
Bardstown , KY
I️ really like this sunscreen. I️ typically use a tinted sunscreen or a B.B. cream with sunscreen in place of foundation. I️ apply a translucent powder on top and it’s the perfect amount of coverage. This product absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy!
Christina H.
I have very fair skin. I know the tint is subtle but will it be noticeably dark on fair skin or does it work with all tones?