Skin CareFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

A lightweight, 100% mineral sunscreen Developed with Cell-OX ShieldTM antioxidant technology Offers advanced broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection Features a universal tint technology that matches most skin tones Adds an instant, natural radiance to skin

How dark is this tinted sunscreen?
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid ? Does this look ashy or white on medium skin tones?
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well for combination skin? La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
Start your review of La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Tamara P.
this is a sample but i must say i really liked it. I've always preferred mineral sunblocks and this one is tinted so it's great for protecting your skin and looking natural. it has no odor and its texture is light
Sabrina G.
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: ULTA
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid I really like this sunscreen as I have never broken out by it! However, it does leave a greasy white cast. it doesn’t bother me too much, but it’s worth noting
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,772 reviews
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I already love the non tinted version of this product so I was super excited to try this out. CVS has been giving out lots of samples and fortunately when I got there, there were two left and an employee told me I could take them both! I also got samples of Hawaiian Tropics Matte Effect Mineral SPF 30 as well as a sample of Cosmedicas Vitamin C super serum. I was super lucky today. I really like the tinted version of the LRP sunscreen, it gives me a natural radiance and glow without being greasy. Plus the tint evens out my skin tone which I love because I wear a powder foundation. Great sunscreen, CANT wait to try the other products as well.
lesly L.
Oxon Hill, MD
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by lesly L.
I love this product it Yelp my skin to stay hydrated and protect spf30 Fragrance free Paraben free Tested in sensitive skin
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: CVS
Yes yes and yes buy this product. To start off the most amazing part of this is that it is SPF 50!!!! It is my and my mother in-laws go to for the summer time. We have bouth been sliced and diced by the dermatologist so we really try to always have SPF on our skin ( especially the face, neck and Chest). Those are our most exposed parts of our body that gets sun every day and will age us the fastest. You want to make sure you SPF them everyday when going out. It is pretty easy to do because most foundations and moisturizers have SPF in them. But we all know in the summertime wearing a full face of make up is just not comfortable because it tends to melt off. This tinted moisturizer is covering and light at the same time. You can put it under your foundation or mix it with your foundation if you want a fuller made up look or you can use it for a natural look. This truly is a great product and worth every dime. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Tinted Sunscreen for Face SPF 50
Zumaya F.
Lawrenceville, GA
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Zumaya F.
Este protector solar es lo máximo, no dejo de usarlo y comprarlo, tengo la piel del rostro mixta grasa y seca, y esto me da mucha luminosidad, me protege y lo mejor me aporta color, tiene una contextura ligera. Yo no necesito una base para maquillarme cuando uso este protector solar. Si tienes piel muy grasa, quizás no te puede resultar.
Asha B.
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Asha B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my everything. I rarely wear any other sort of foundation. This is light enough that it doesn’t clog up my pores, it smells good, doesn’t irritate my skin. The sunscreen is amazing and protects my very pale skin from burning.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
This is the most tinted yet lightest sunscreen fluid I’ve had the pleasure of sampling. It’s a little oily, but that’s basically a given with the spf. I got this sample from a Target beauty box, and I would recommend
Molly C.
La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid uploaded by Molly C.
Purchased at: Target
I wasn’t a huge fan of this formula. I heard a lot of good things but this was just a miss for me. And for the high price tag it was even more disappointing, maybe the non tinted one I would have liked better. The tint was a little too dark for my fair skin tone and it felt sort of weird on my skin- not greasy, but I could definitely feel a kind of tackiness even after it dried. It also transferred a lot onto clothes so I could not use it on my neck. The only sun screening ingredient in this is titanium dioxide so I wondered if this is really full spectrum.
Mariana T.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this sunscreen i just use this product in the morning because sometimes it removes my moisturizer... but my ski looks so smooth, natural and clean. I love the mate effect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandhya N.
il y a 6 mois
Melanie G. il y a 2 mois
I don't think so but before I bought it drugstore had a sample for me to tey it first so maybe you can ask for one :)
Jessica T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
il y a un an
Aida S. il y a un an
It is a little oily and it does not dry matte but instead you look dewy. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone and I haven’t experienced any breakouts with it.