La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Sukhdeep M.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Dayane C.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Aya H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anti aging face primer with sunscreen. Broad spectrum spf 50 advanced protection. Instant visible blurring effect on signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Formulated with cell-ox shield: uva/uvb plus antioxidant technology. Unique mattifying texture: fills in and visibly. Smoothes imperfections. For everyday use with or without makeup. Expiration date November 22, 2016. Active ingredients: avobenzone 3 percent (sunscreen), homosalate 10 percent (sunscreen), octisalate 5 percent (sunscreen), octocrylene 5 percent (sunscreen), oxybenzone 6 percent (sunscreen). Inactive ingredients: dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, diisopropyl sebacate, silica silylate, glycerin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone cross polymer, water, diethylhexyl sryingylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love La Roche-Posay Anthelios for my sensitive skins suncare needs. This primer is slightly thicker than the Bare Minerals primer I also use, but if you put it on sparsely it is great. Highly recommend." in 10 reviews
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I have mixed feelings about this.
The Pro’s: It’s great in the fact that it has a primer in it so you aren’t having to use one. It’s anti-aging, and has a matte finish that creates a great blurring effect.
Con’s: It’s incredibly thick, almost to thick that I’ve had a hard time getting it to completely “dry” down. It’s also has a white cast that i feel never goes away even when applying foundation over it.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
My favorite brand. I just love this product because really work in my skin. Is nice package I bought at La Roche website and I use every day. I’m repeating my treatment because I know can make my skin so good. I completely recommend this product.
Kimberly K.
I love the brand. Never tried a bad product, but for the price, you get comforting products, but not as much pay off as if you just ordered a similar product from a place like Makeup Artists Choice for a great deal less.
Kayla W.
This is by far one of the best sunscreen face creams. It’s easy to dispense. Absorbs fast and protects your beautiful face from the harsh sun rays. Only down fall, the price. It is well worth it, but it is really expensive. I use this May-October because I’m outside more in those months and I like the SPF protection. I do switch over in the winter months to save money. One tube of this and using it once daily, will last me almost 2 months.
Debbie H.
08754
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-aging Primer with Sunscreen is my new go to primer. It provides a great base for my makeup and is so comfortable to wear. It is a non drying formula that is designed for a more mature skin care routine. I have tried many other products from the highest quality to drug store products and have never been so satisfied with a primer before. I highly recommend this product.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
So I have one pore on my face that has supersized its self because of the blemish that once was there having been , well to be blunt squeezed. This happened 20 years ago and now I have a crater on a fairly otherwise smooth complexion. This amazing primer actually fills in my pore and reduces its appearance. My foundation appears flawless! Thank you LRP❣️
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Since I'm getting older and not younger and I'm always on the move and doing things and stressed I do get wrinkles and so I love this product and makes me face look fresh
Eva K.
I love this product for beach days when I’m going makeup free. It blurs imperfections while still providing stellar spf protection. It feels satiny upon application too - never greasy. It can come out of the packaging crumbly looking sometimes, but just shake it and apply anyway. Love this stuff!
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love la Roche posay products in general. I used to never used sunscreen in my face because I felt they irritate my skin but I don’t have that experience with la Roche posay. This primer goes well under makeup or those days that you just want to wear a tinted moisturizer.
Jennica G.
Bethlehem, GA
Recommended by my Dr this has been a life saver. Stays on for hours a d feels good on the skin. The only down fall is that it is a bit pricey for sunscreen but you really feel like it is worth it when caring for your skin.