La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Aya H.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Dayane C.La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen uploaded by Sukhdeep M.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anti aging face primer with sunscreen. Broad spectrum spf 50 advanced protection. Instant visible blurring effect on signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Formulated with cell-ox shield: uva/uvb plus antioxidant technology. Unique mattifying texture: fills in and visibly. Smoothes imperfections. For everyday use with or without makeup. Expiration date November 22, 2016. Active ingredients: avobenzone 3 percent (sunscreen), homosalate 10 percent (sunscreen), octisalate 5 percent (sunscreen), octocrylene 5 percent (sunscreen), oxybenzone 6 percent (sunscreen). Inactive ingredients: dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, diisopropyl sebacate, silica silylate, glycerin, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone cross polymer, water, diethylhexyl sryingylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
I am pale and I very much enjoy being pale so sunscreen is something I take quite seriously. From my extensive research I found that this sunscreen is practically the ONLY sunscreen that has the SPF it claims to have. I had no idea that almost every other brand lies but I can believe it seeing as I burned bad using a product with SPF 100 once. I took this to a summer music festival and while everyone else was burning and turning nasty shades of red, I stayed just as pale as ever. The downside of this product is that although it says "Melt-In" it doesn't ever feel dry but I can get over that no problem! WORTH THE PRICE!!!!
Paige W.
This brand has practically saved my life. Us oily acne prone girls have some real issues with all of the acids in our acne treatments being too harsh on our skin. I've been through rounds of retin-a and aczone and all sorts of acne creams but this brand has cleared my acne without making my skin a battlezone and thats why I love ALL of their products because they all work together well.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
Out of the tube, this sunscreen feels a little gritty and greasy. Somehow once it's applied to your skin you can't feel it at all. I received a sample of Tarteguard in a Sephora Play box and I took a break from this to give it a try. It made me appreciate the feel of this sunscreen so much more.

This is a part of my daily routine and I don't see that changing.
fortune b.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best sunscreen for under your foundation. Never disturbs your makeup and provides excellent sun protection. Never broke me out even tho' I have combo skin with an oily T zone. Better than I had hoped. If you struggle with your foundation slipping off your suncreen or pilling up, try this one.
Amanda C.
Kyle, SD
I am in love with this primer! It makes my skin feel so smooth and it definitely had a blurring effect on my imperfections. Its not a miracle product but I have acne scarring that this helped to hide, which not a lot of products can do. I will definitely be looking to buy this soon!
Linda M.
Perfect sunscreen for under foundation! I wear this sunscreen daily on my face, neck and décolletage with or without foundation. It protects my skin from harmful aging UVA/UVB rays without my skin feeling heavy or greasy. Will definitely continue to be part of my daily ritual!
Kathy H.
Swansea, SC
The best sunscreen I have ever used. No burn and it glides on smooth with no sticky, messy, after-grease.

It was a little pricey, but WELL worth the money. And that's coming from a single mom of two.

I am on my second bottle and I would use it again in a heartbeat!
Susane M.
Oak Park, IL
I started using it for my make up, detox bathing, immune support, skin and hair care needs several months ago. Since that time I have received many compliments from friends on how great my face looks! The products are great and I recommend to everybody.
Proteção diária transformadora. Textura matificante único. Preenche e visivelmente suaviza imperfeições. efeito de desfoque visível on sinais de envelhecimento: linhas finas, rugas e poros. MUITO BOM para quem tem pele oleosa que deixa mais mate
Kara D.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the best sunscreens on the market; highly effective and excellent quality ingedients. I have fair skin and burn easily here in Southern California, but I haven't had that problem at all since discoverying La Roche-Posay 50 SPF!