BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Advanced Protection with Cell-Ox Shield UVA UVB + Antioxidant 2 100% Mineral Sunscreen 3 Lightly Tinted for an Even, Non-Whitening Silky Finish 4 Water Resistant 5 Fragrance-Free 6 Paraben-Free 7 Tested on Sensitive Skin 1-888-LRP-LABO see more...

• Can anyone provide an explanation of the difference between La Ro...1 Answers
  • How much does the product cost? Also is it good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this product. I love that it is mineral-based SPF and that it is easy to apply (the tint gets rid of white cast), but it is very messy and does not leave my skin feeling its best. The texture is very thin, but the dispenser is made for something thicker, so the product gets everywhere. The product is also a bit too greasy, and the tint is too dark for my fair skin. I can understand why people like this product so much, but i think it’s overrated.
Caroline E.
Setauket, NY
I definitely have this sunscreen as a staple in my skincare routine. I use it everyday as both FPS and moisturizer. It is a little pricey but it applies so gently and leave just a faint smell of sunscreen. I will definitely buy again because I use very often.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
This lotion gave me the even, natural tan look I was going for. I just wanted my whole body to be 1 color and this lotion did the job! It was my first time using and it was very simple to do. I'm definitely restocking on this!
Mechelle P.
Fair Haven
Light, soaks up fast. I have Lupus and I have very sensitive skin. This product is a absolute life saver. Between the ingredients in other sun screen and the sun I dreaded going outside till now
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Once I tried La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Tinted Ultra-Light Tinted Sunscreen Fluid for Face , I’ve never looked back (as for all the rest of their products!) Since using this product, my face didn’t burn as I traveled to the Caribbean for the first time in my life! Sadly, I found they are not a cruelty-free company, so I’m looking for new brands!
Briana H.
North Branford
I received a sample size of this product and I don't get sunburn besides my lips. I used this along with an SPF chap-stick and it did wonders. The only reason I can't give it more stores is because I'm not sure whether to credit the protection from this or the chap-stick. But good product overall.
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I am South East Asian with tan complexion and have very sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. I often struggle with uneven skin due to post-acne hyperpigmentation. While this sunscreen has a powdery light finish which combated oil and was essential post facial, the tint was terribly pale on me.
Kayla G.
This is on the pricier end in my opinion, though the tint is completely worth it. The non-tinted creams tend to sit heavier on the skin and create a white cast. I’m very fair skinned, and the tint on this matches up with my skin tone for the most part. For darker toned ladies, probably skip.
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got a sample of this and I do not feel like it matched my skin tone very well. Although I got the lightest color, it was too dark for my skin, which is actually not that pale. The sun protection part was great though - I didn't burn at all when I wore this.
neumeye9 N.
Brighton, MI
Love this sunscreen - everyone in my family has sensitive skin and this works for all of us by protecting our skin and not having any adverse side-effects. We have different versions of all the Anthelios products and we have not used any other brands since.
Aimee C.
How much does the product cost? Also is it good for acne prone skin?
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Can anyone provide an explanation of the difference between La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Sunscreen for FACE vs. BODY? The ingredients look similar/ the same and the only difference I've found is that the body offers 2.5x more product for about the same price. Is it necessary to buy the FACE version in addition to BODY or just use the BODY version all over? Thanks, friends! :)