BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #90 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
charmaine h.
Dublin, CA
This product works well to protect my fair skin from the sun, so much so that it comes on every single vacation with me. I've tried other sunscreens but I always seem to get burned with them. This does leave a bit of a white cast at first but after about 5 minutes it sinks in nicely. I've also had no issue putting makeup over it.
Hannah D.
Washington, DC
This sunscreen is amazing for my face. I usually breakout with sunscreen, but this doesn’t make me breakout at all. It leaves a soft, non-oily finish on your skin. Highly recommend! I purchased from rite aid, but I’ve seen at ulta too.
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
This is the ONLY sunscreen that I will use on my face. The mineral sunscreen goes on thin and lasts for a long time. My face is really sensitive so I need to make sure it’s protected from sun exposure. The rest of my body gets tan but using this product on my face, there’s a noticeable difference
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Always looking for sunscreens that done break me out. I love this sunscreen because not only is it gentle on my skin but it protects like no other. Love this sunscreen for everyday use. Would recommend and definitely repurchase.
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
Great face sunscreen because of the cell ox shield this blocks any sun exposure period! You wont even get a tan with this, defidently essential for someone who might have had or has skincancer and or wants to prevent damage
Gloria Y.
Northbrook,il
I love this sunscreen. It dosnt make me look like a greaseball. Although it is on the pricier side for drugstore sun screen but I really like it. It's very light yet it works quite well. I just really like the finish:)
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Love this Sunscreen fluid as it does allow my makeup to go on top of it very smoothly and really just protecting my skin without giving that white cast that most of the sunscreens are giving. I highly recommend it!
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I prefer the one with a tint because it evens out my skintone without putting other things on top of it too bad theres only one shade available. I liked it though I also use their sunscreen spray. I would buy it again
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of this! This product is so amazing and you will not be disappointed. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.