BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I prefer the one with a tint because it evens out my skintone without putting other things on top of it too bad theres only one shade available. I liked it though I also use their sunscreen spray. I would buy it again
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of this! This product is so amazing and you will not be disappointed. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I used this on a cruse and liked it. It was light weight and didn’t break me out. Kept me from getting burnt. The mineral sunscreen is much healthier for your skin but it does take some work to wash off. Great product
Ashley C.
Was given to me by my dermatologist. They highly recommended the product. Was not so fond of the very liquidy consistency. Tint was a nice addition. Felt like it clogged my pores though.
GABRIELA F.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I use this sunscreen every day and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t make my face oily! I always feel protected! The price is higher than other brands but it’s the best one! I wouldn’t choose another brand!
Carey F.
This is a classic for a reason--lightweight and a great base for makeup, but does it's job! It also is great without any makeup on top because it is not streaky and blends into the skin effortlessly. It is very watery so some people may want to keep that in mind when buying.
Patricia B.
One of my favorite La Roche products. Purchased on a whim at Target. Was nervous about price but the product was super effective and went on smoothly on my skin. I would purchase this product again.
Júlia M.
After indicating this one I do not find another one that has the same effect. No need to use mefo, it does not leave product deposited, it is easy to apply, and still has the small packaging? What makes it possible to take anywhere
Ruth E.
Miami
This brand is one of my favorites and I would recommend this to anyone. It's non-comedogenic which means it won't clog your pores and leaves you protected from the sun to prevent those fine lines.
Julia W.
Edmond , OK
My favorite! It smells good, goes on light and not all thick and oily. It is moisturizing and clear. It even acts as a primer for your makeup. Very good value. I will keep buying this product.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.