BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
jose p.
Silver Spring
it was nice but to oily  but it totally works and protect I am a repeat user but I would buy it again of course it was gentle and good it meet my expectations and have nice packaging  and no scent   it was better  for my face of course I will buy it again
Caty T.
Prairie Village, KS
There's no other daytime sunscreen, IMO. Took the Asian-style, superlight fluid sunscreen and made it affordable and accessible. Doesn't burn my skin, performs well underneath makeup, doesn't make me greasy or chalky, and I can buy it at Walgreens.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I am a fan of covering my skin with spf and helping with the scars. I used this sunscreen for years. And it really helped. It is very liquid and thin and it has the typical sunscreen smell. I also prefer it without any makeup because sometimes it might feel like I have too much on my face.
Briana W.
Lacey, WA
Probably my all time favorite face sunscreen. It goes on smoothly, sinks in beautifully and doesn't leave a white cast. Doesn't interfere with putting on makeup over top. Overall just a great quality, practical product that is so worth the money.
Charlotte P.
Doral , FL
I tried this at Target and fell in love! I have super super oily skin and needed to find something that dries somewhat matte but doesn't dry my skin out. This is definitely a pricier choice, but worth it! You don't need much to cover your face!
charmaine h.
Dublin, CA
This product works well to protect my fair skin from the sun, so much so that it comes on every single vacation with me. I've tried other sunscreens but I always seem to get burned with them. This does leave a bit of a white cast at first but after about 5 minutes it sinks in nicely. I've also had no issue putting makeup over it.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Always looking for sunscreens that done break me out. I love this sunscreen because not only is it gentle on my skin but it protects like no other. Love this sunscreen for everyday use. Would recommend and definitely repurchase.
Jenna L.
Massapequa, NY
Great face sunscreen because of the cell ox shield this blocks any sun exposure period! You wont even get a tan with this, defidently essential for someone who might have had or has skincancer and or wants to prevent damage
Gloria Y.
Northbrook,il
I love this sunscreen. It dosnt make me look like a greaseball. Although it is on the pricier side for drugstore sun screen but I really like it. It's very light yet it works quite well. I just really like the finish:)
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I prefer the one with a tint because it evens out my skintone without putting other things on top of it too bad theres only one shade available. I liked it though I also use their sunscreen spray. I would buy it again
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.