BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #86 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
If you want a lightweight, powerful sunscreen this is it! I wear it by itself or under my makeup and dont ever get the greasy slimy feeling like most sunscreens. This is a great brand and one that is pharmaceutical grade. I trust this product not to break out my skin!
Helen N.
Received this from my dermatologist back in 7th grade. It’s light on the skin and thin. It’s really not heavy or thick like your usual sunscreen and easy to apple. The bottle is slender and has a sort of mixing ball in it and you have to shake it well before use.
Jeremy T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have oily acne prone skin, so finding a sunscreen that didn't break me out was a lot of trial and error. Luckily I've found this one and it's perfect. Just have to remember to reapply throughout the day when I'm at the beach or if it's hot and I've been sweating.
Marilena G.
La roche-posay is a classic for european people. I have been using their sunscreens for more than 10 years and i love them! This particular one is amazing because is not greasy at all. It absorbes quickly, doesn’t clog the pores and doesn’t leave a white film. AMAZING!
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
I love this face sunscreen as it is very lightweight and does not break me out and clog my pores! It provides a great high coverage against UVA/UVB light and does not interfere with the wear of makeup if you wanted to layer it underneath makeup for that day.
jose p.
Silver Spring
it was nice but to oily  but it totally works and protect I am a repeat user but I would buy it again of course it was gentle and good it meet my expectations and have nice packaging  and no scent   it was better  for my face of course I will buy it again
Caty T.
Prairie Village, KS
There's no other daytime sunscreen, IMO. Took the Asian-style, superlight fluid sunscreen and made it affordable and accessible. Doesn't burn my skin, performs well underneath makeup, doesn't make me greasy or chalky, and I can buy it at Walgreens.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
I am a fan of covering my skin with spf and helping with the scars. I used this sunscreen for years. And it really helped. It is very liquid and thin and it has the typical sunscreen smell. I also prefer it without any makeup because sometimes it might feel like I have too much on my face.
Charlotte P.
Doral , FL
I tried this at Target and fell in love! I have super super oily skin and needed to find something that dries somewhat matte but doesn't dry my skin out. This is definitely a pricier choice, but worth it! You don't need much to cover your face!
Briana W.
Larkspur, CA
Probably my all time favorite face sunscreen. It goes on smoothly, sinks in beautifully and doesn't leave a white cast. Doesn't interfere with putting on makeup over top. Overall just a great quality, practical product that is so worth the money.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.