BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Schyler C.
HG DAILY SUNCARE. I adore this fluid... I have oily, acne prone skin and this stuff goes on, and then.. disappears. I have to check to be sure I actually put it on! Wears well under makeup or alone if you're going to the pool. I've even worn it OVER a full face of makeup on a day that I forgot to put it on, and then went to the pool after work. I could not tell that I had put it on (besides a few makeup smudges) after laying out. Worth the price.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
I have spent so much money on expensive sunscreens and I should have listened to the cult so much earlier! This is the BEST sunscreen ever. It goes on soooo light, has none of that icky sunscreen smell, and there's barely any shine or stickiness! It's the best for layering with makeup. I even wore it before a strenuous hike! You SHOULD wear sunscreen every day, and this is the best product to get yourself to do it.
Zharea M.
Arlington, GA
I was surprised how small the product was upon receipt, which is completely my fault for not paying attention when I ordered it. I probably wouldn't buy this product again because it's very expensive for the size. That being said, I really like this moisturizer. It goes on silky smooth and leaves no residue. I am going to conserve it for when I'm outside more. If price is no issue to you, I highly recommend!
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
The sunscreen has such a liquid consistency that it is hard to control when it leaves the tube so I ended up wasting product a lot of the time. I have melasma so I need super protection from the sun even when wearing a hat, but I found I still got discoloration and had to switch to a zinc sunscreen.
Nancy I.
Clifton, NJ
This is my go to sunscreen for my face.  I use it underneath my makeup and it's so lightweight and non greasy that it doesn't affect the way my makeup goes on.  I like how its not oily, it absorbs quickly into the skin, waterproof and I was getting a SPF45 protection too.  I would buy this again.  Love
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
While the matte finish of this sunscreen is nice I found the high alcohol content to sting my face and create a really strong, not pleasant smell. Also hard to apply due to its runny texture. I definitely will finish it up but will stick to the Dry Touch gel which is kinder to my skin!
Claudia O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently discover this sunscreen in discount on TJ Maxx. For the price its awesome . I didn't feel greasy, leaves a white cast, but its ok, I was on the beach,I prefect a good protection. Easy to reapply . I would repurchased again . Now im more interested in more products from them.
Ying W.
I used the tinted version of this and the tint was probably not the best call - I am a light- medium skin tone with a yellow undertone and the tint was very grey and ashy on me, so I wouldn't recommend this to women of color with a deeper skin tone. The texture was okay -- it's a chemical sunscreen so that's how the texture isn't super goopy, but it felt somewhat drying on my skin.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
If you want a lightweight, powerful sunscreen this is it! I wear it by itself or under my makeup and dont ever get the greasy slimy feeling like most sunscreens. This is a great brand and one that is pharmaceutical grade. I trust this product not to break out my skin!
Jeremy T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have oily acne prone skin, so finding a sunscreen that didn't break me out was a lot of trial and error. Luckily I've found this one and it's perfect. Just have to remember to reapply throughout the day when I'm at the beach or if it's hot and I've been sweating.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.