BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked this sunscreen, it is very nice quality. It is sold in dermatologist offices and also in cvs. Pricey, but works really well. I would recommend it to others. Be sure to shake it first.
Elianna P.
This product does its job, I do not enjoy the typical sunscreen smell to it which is why I discontinued, it is very watery in consistency yet felt very greasy and heavy on the skin. For the price, I would not purchase again.
An T.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love loveee this suncreen. It feels so smooth and sinks into my skin a few seconds later! It's not drying and doesn't make me feel oily. I highly recommend this for year-round protection!
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Really really lightweight which I love because I can apply under makeup! Leaves a very silky smooth finish to the skin, my only issue is no matter what it still smells like sunscreen! Ugh!
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
Found a sample of this in my dermatologist office 2 years ago, and been using this ever since! Nice and light, blends in without any white residue and the SPF I need! Would never change!
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
This is my go to sunscreen if I’m going the chemical filter route. It is a lightweight fluid that absorbs quickly and dries down to a matte finish. I like the packaging as well and it’s easy to toss in the beach bag.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love that it gives a light tint and feels light in the skin. The only downside is that it is a pretty pricey product but you save so much time! Tinted sunscreen!!! Definitely worth a try.
Nina W.
Ventura County
This sunscreen isn’t anything special. In my opinion it’s too overpriced. I think that there are many sunscreens that are good for your skin that you can use instead
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
I usually apply this before doing my makeup. It’s very lightweight which I love. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great SPF to apply everyday before makeup.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I've bought this product twice. The first time I LOVED it. It fixed my ultra sensitive skin issues, it rubbed in easy, no whiteness, worked in protecting against the sun. I used it every single day. When I ran out, I bought more. But this new bottle I've stopped using because they changed the formula or something. Now it's gritty and rough and rubbing it stings in makes my skin feel raw afterwards. It also doesn't seem to last as long, it says it's only water resistant 40 mins, and apparently that's true because I got burned, but it use to last much longer with the first bottle I had (never got burned on my face during a day at the pool). Both bottles were a little greasy when first putting on but that goes away. I just can't get over how rough it is now.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.