BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #82 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscre...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Face Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
  • "My doctor and my pharmacist both recommended La Roche-Posay for my sunscreen. It goes on so smoothly, and it almost feels like I'm not wearing sunscreen at all. It's not as heavy or sticky feeling as most other sunscreens. It is awesome for sensitive skin. I wear it every day under my make-up or just by itself. The "fluid" ones are the best of the line! They feel amazing! " in 33 reviews
alyssa v.
Mamaroneck, NY
Amazing facial sunscreen! Provides great protection, is widely recommended by dermatologists, and doesn’t feel sticky or oily like other sunscreens. It’s also lightweight and doesn’t make your face feel cakey.
Maria F.
I love this product. I have never been a fan of having sticky products on my face. This sunscreen is the lightest I have tried. The texture is almost like an emulsion. Plus it really does protect the face.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
Light and works well under makeup. Really all I ask for in a sunscreen. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging isn’t perfect, but it still works great. I wish it my local Ulta still carried it.
Cassandra C.
This is a great sunscreen and my preferred texture for spf. It’s thin so it layers well under makeup and even if not using any makeup, it feels light in the face and doesn’t leave you greasy or sticky at all.
Trina C.
My sister and I like this one for face. I switched over to the big face and body. It’s a little more in price but it’s good, it gives good protection and doesn’t feel sticky or gross. Would buy again.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
This is my everyday facial sunscreen that can be applied under makeup. I haven’t tested it out on a day at the beach, but it keeps my skin youthful year round and it doesn’t get oily or sticky. I put it on every single morning.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked this sunscreen, it is very nice quality. It is sold in dermatologist offices and also in cvs. Pricey, but works really well. I would recommend it to others. Be sure to shake it first.
Elianna P.
This product does its job, I do not enjoy the typical sunscreen smell to it which is why I discontinued, it is very watery in consistency yet felt very greasy and heavy on the skin. For the price, I would not purchase again.
An T.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love loveee this suncreen. It feels so smooth and sinks into my skin a few seconds later! It's not drying and doesn't make me feel oily. I highly recommend this for year-round protection!
Thais A.
aurora
It fits great with makeup and great for a beach day or boat ride, when you always get sweat or have splash of water all of you. The best thing that I like about it, that it’s not oily which is perfect for my kind of skin.
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.