BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Casey C.
Super lightweight, non-greasy. Very comfortable to wear. Great for sensitive skin. Non-sticky feel.
Figuras P.
Produto ótimo, deixa a pele sequinha e com aparência saudável! Adere super bem sem deixar melado.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
Doctor recommended. So do I . great product I use it all the time and I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tatiana O.
It is a little expensive but worth the money. Fast-absorbing and moisturizers as well as protects
Janet G.
Good protección that deos not irritante and Iris very good definitiely recomnend it to all people
Fatimah A.
Zallaq
Best thing for oily skin this brand is to die for yet it can be little pricey side love it
Mariana F.
Great lotion! Super recommended! I have extremely pale and sensitive skin and I love it!
Jari M.
My skin feels hydrated lightweight formula. My skin is oily and it doesn’t look greasy
Irene C.
Ciudad Ojeda, Zulia
Just The best sunscreen I ever try its just the best really, more than excellent
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.