BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Martine W.
Lacombe
Would not go out in the sun unless I was wearing this. Works great under makeup. It is smooth and not oily or greasy.
Rosanne F.
Richmond Hill , ON
Great for muy sensitive skin. Not greasy, absorbs quickly. Doesn't make my skin break out. Reapply after swimming.
Shane R.
1716 62st nw edmonton
This is a light sunscreen for your face that doesn't clog pores. I highly recommend this and will keep using it
Leigh T.
It left my skin a bit too sticky. It would be ok the wear on its own but under makeup it didn't work for me.
Melissa D.
Ingersoll , ON
Another pricey sunscreen but it works good for sensitive facial skin. It’s thin so a little goes a long way.
Elianna S.
Ottawa, ON
I have very sensitive skin and this is only sunscreen I can use on my face. Good coverage, nice consistency
Malina M.
I don't really like the color of the tint and it makes my face orange and shiny. But I love the protection.
Daniela Z.
It is a very good sunscreen. It gives a good protection and is not a greasy product and absorbs very fast
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Super light and doesn't make my skin feel heavy, oily and I never breakout. Only use la Roche sunscreen.
Victoria I.
This ultra good sun screen is perfect to apply before make up every day. It is really good, high quality
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.