BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Mayar S.
Egypt
Ilove u it so much i can not do with out it so beautiful but you should develop your self more and more to be the best
Nikki S.
Toronto, ON
This was great under my make up but the price is too high for daily wear. I would use this on my tattoos as well as tbh
Zeinab Ȝ.
The best sunscreen I ever used for my oily skin it makes the skin looks matt and clear and doesn't make my face darker
sally a.
Perfect brand for sumscreen protection
Didn't cause me acne and protected me at work and sunny days
Excellent produxt
Martine W.
Lacombe
Would not go out in the sun unless I was wearing this. Works great under makeup. It is smooth and not oily or greasy.
Rosanne F.
Richmond Hill, ON
Great for muy sensitive skin. Not greasy, absorbs quickly. Doesn't make my skin break out. Reapply after swimming.
Shane R.
1716 62st nw edmonton
This is a light sunscreen for your face that doesn't clog pores. I highly recommend this and will keep using it
Melissa D.
['Ingersoll ', ''], ON
Another pricey sunscreen but it works good for sensitive facial skin. It’s thin so a little goes a long way.
Leigh T.
It left my skin a bit too sticky. It would be ok the wear on its own but under makeup it didn't work for me.
Elianna S.
Ottawa , ON
I have very sensitive skin and this is only sunscreen I can use on my face. Good coverage, nice consistency
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.