BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #98 in Facial Sunscreen

Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:

• UVA and UVB filters to provide Broad Spectrum protection.
  • A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
  • All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.

• How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a ...1 Answers
  • Where have you seen this product on the shelves?5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin with tendency to oily, this sunscreen works...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Excelente crema protectora solar, se seca rápidamente, además deja la piel de tu cara suave, hidratada y protegida por más tiempo 😉
Maria K.
El
Mejor bloqueador que he usado! Lo recomiendo muchísimo la textura es líquida se absorbe súper rápido no deja sensación pastosa.
Michelle J.
Calgary, AB
I loved how well this protected my skin. It sat nice under my makeup and was long lasting. I will definitely repurchase this again
Tai B.
MADRID
The perfect light sunscreen fluid to use under the moisturizer, it really work without make your face feeling greasy.
marika s.
Super light yet effective. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or break out. One of the best sunscreens for face I've ever used!
Juliana A.
Love this! The formula is super lightweight and is amazing coverage. Doesn't let you burn as long as you remember t apply it!
Marie D.
Very light to apply, non greasy. Easy to reapply anytime of the day. Good makeup primer too. A little bit on the pricey side.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
A great sunscreen for the face, light and airey.... Lets your pores breathe while protecting your skin from the suns rays!
Jennifer S.
Great sun protection for the face. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also the brand I buy for my eczema prone toddler.
Paola S.
i give this product 1000 stars, its the best i've tried, i have a really oil skyn so it doesnt affect my acne at all
Mary A.
Where do you buy this?
Amy S.
Denver, CO
Where have you seen this product on the shelves?
Yarioska R.
Is it worthy?
Rana D.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to ask if this product causes any breakouts? I have been meaning to buy it as I have seen great reviews, but I am not sure if it will work for my skin. I have normal to oily skin.
Edward F.
Austin, TX
How light and sheer is this product compared to something like a neutrogena for example.